"Friday morning at the court wasn’t justice"
Meant Thursday....
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
"Friday morning at the court wasn’t justice"
Meant Thursday....
You need to change your name, grow your hair long and have plastic surgery.....otherwise they are soon going to be hooking up your private parts to a field telephone and making long distance calls.
Curious

Plainfield, VT

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Tell us why you didn't go to the arraignment.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#5 Oct 4, 2013
I came to court and was in there to about 11am.
Over the last few months I observed many court arraignments. I intended to go to court...sit around for however long it took to get called up to the judge.
There was a big crowd waiting to get in when I went upstairs...a lot of young people. This was different than I ever seen. We got into the court and it was almost full.
Seems it was arraignment day...a day only focused on arraignment.
A lot of young people get into trouble with open alcohol containers...it is a college town. Most of court was filled with these kinds of charges. If you plead guilty you pay $350 and if you are good for a period of time the charge gets expunged.
The Keene and Hinsdale prosecutor got up in front of the court to explain how the special arraignment day would go. He specified how it would go for the Keene criminals as well as the Hinsdale criminals. He said nobody here today is going to see a judge. You get in line to see your prosecutor...you tell him if you are pleading guilty or innocent. If you plead guilty you go up the clerk of court to sign papers and make arrangements to pay your fines. If you are going to plead innocence we will work out a trial day.
We all raced to our prosecutors...most of the room went to the Keene prosecutors. Five or six criminal went to Hinsdale prosecutor. I got intentionally last in line figuring I have nothing to do. The prosecutor took a half an hour to 45 minutes with the first guy, then took around ten minutes for the four people in front of me each. Meanwhile another criminal got in line behind me. The prosecutor asked my name...I told him it. He made like a grunt of disgust with hearing my name. He told me I am pleading innocent...going to trial...there was no deal to be made. Maybe a procucutor would talk to you later by phone. I asked him about disclosure, pined I asked the police much earlier for their documents, but they ignored me. I said I got a integrity issue with the court...I wanted to tell judge this to his face but they told us in the beginning we are not seeing the judge today. Dudec said he has no idea why I am mentioning this to him. The prosecutor said he has no idea who I should to talk to if I had suspicion of court corruption. If he would have told me you can tell it to the judge when you see him today..i would have stayed around. I thought and was told none of us would be seeing a judge today. I reminded Dudec he gave me a speeding ticket a time or two in Hinsdale.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Oct 4, 2013
He said what’s that got to do with anything. Then he turned to the NH state police sitting next to him...he began looking to the ceiling with exaggerated big open eyes. You know Frank, here is another one of “those” kinds of people big ceiling eyes. The statie then said, you need to go sit in the back of the room because other people need to talk to the prosecutor. The last guy talked a little to the prosecutor. The regular court secession began. So the prosecutor knew the court secession was going to begin...that was why he was rushing me, but then spent so much time with the first guy. The court secessions contradicted the Keene prosecutor's general instruction saying “no court would occur today on arraignment day and you won’t being seeing a judge today...you only talk to the court cleck. I was irked because this contradicted the past arraignments I’d seen. It looked to me like a trial was to begin. I waited around for about two hours without the prosecutor coming back to me or calling me for a discussion outside. I thought they stuck me in the back of the room to ditch me because I was upsetting the persecutor.
Then I thought I pleaded innocent to the prosecutor like I was instructed too, I have his office phone number...I’ll will just call him for my regular court date beginning sometime after the beginning of the year. When I asked him for the police documents...I will ask for my court date. Nobody said hang around because you need to see the judge.
I thought the court just set the date and we had to show up!
Little did I know I would had to see the judge...contrary to the general special instruction to us all earlier in the morning by the Keene prosecutor (that nobody would be seeing the judge today).
I suspect this special instruction by the Keene prosecutor was for the multitudes of open booze container Keene criminals...but he included the Hinsdale in his general instruction and the Hinsdale prosecutor never told the Hinsdale people the procedure would be different.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#7 Oct 4, 2013
As it was getting close to the end of the Hinsdale Line...he knew time was running out.

He was rushing and not paying attention to people at the end of line...

It was extremely poor generial communication to the people facing arraingments...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#8 Oct 4, 2013
Thus, it was like rush hour at McDonald...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Oct 4, 2013
It would have been nice to get a letter from the prosecutor’s office or the court...or on the court’s internet page...outlining the arraignment day agenda.

Given to everyone going though arraigment day?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#10 Oct 4, 2013
I now know what lawyers really do...they make easy the courts and prosecutors jobs.
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#11 Oct 5, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
He said what’s that got to do with anything. Then he turned to the NH state police sitting next to him...he began looking to the ceiling with exaggerated big open eyes. You know Frank, here is another one of “those” kinds of people big ceiling eyes. The statie then said, you need to go sit in the back of the room because other people need to talk to the prosecutor. The last guy talked a little to the prosecutor. The regular court secession began. So the prosecutor knew the court secession was going to begin...that was why he was rushing me, but then spent so much time with the first guy. The court secessions contradicted the Keene prosecutor's general instruction saying “no court would occur today on arraignment day and you won’t being seeing a judge today...you only talk to the court cleck. I was irked because this contradicted the past arraignments I’d seen. It looked to me like a trial was to begin. I waited around for about two hours without the prosecutor coming back to me or calling me for a discussion outside. I thought they stuck me in the back of the room to ditch me because I was upsetting the persecutor.
Then I thought I pleaded innocent to the prosecutor like I was instructed too, I have his office phone number...I’ll will just call him for my regular court date beginning sometime after the beginning of the year. When I asked him for the police documents...I will ask for my court date. Nobody said hang around because you need to see the judge.
I thought the court just set the date and we had to show up!
Little did I know I would had to see the judge...contrary to the general special instruction to us all earlier in the morning by the Keene prosecutor (that nobody would be seeing the judge today).
I suspect this special instruction by the Keene prosecutor was for the multitudes of open booze container Keene criminals...but he included the Hinsdale in his general instruction and the Hinsdale prosecutor never told the Hinsdale people the procedure would be different.
This is why you need competent counsel.......you "thought", you "suspect", "nobody said".....
You know the old saying..."when you are in a hole, stop digging"
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#12 Oct 5, 2013
you "thought", you "suspect", "nobody said"....."

You know, I am a keen observer of reality...events around me...I trust to a great level what I see and feel.

And if the data is too sparse, contradictory, weak signals and coming at me too fast, among others...I am proactivity banging on people with questions and reseaching, I enter an elevated interaction mode desperately trying to acquire new information. I got a huge tool bag of hard, soft, forgiving, mean or humorous interactions means. I am fully aware of my human fallibility and special gifts. I am a sinner above all else.

I get it, you absolve all the sanctimonious court players from having an orderly court and communicating professional in a court proceeding. They want order for themselves above everything else, as they created unjustified disorder and uncertainty for the people entering their court system.

Their paperwork accuracy across all lines is a mess including the courts, the prosecutor and police, and they lack full disclosure, integrity and trustworthiness.

There is no such thing as justice in the USA without trustworthy and accurate paperwork... court documentation.

These courts are overwhelmed and starve for resources...they are sitting on the edge of unrecoverable chaos and disorder. Superior Court is in worst shape!

How many dilapidated and corroded 1921 Hinsdale route 119 court bridges do they knowingly have hiding under their belts...

Oh I get it, you demand truthfulness from me when I put my right hand up in the air in court...but you enforce must lesser integrity standards for yourselves.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#13 Oct 5, 2013
Buddy, me above anyone else in that court knows I desperately need adequate legal counsel.

The trouble with me is not many lawyers have an adequate societal ethical or moral compass... fully understand our common good.

They are all chasing bucks and the good consumer life above everything else...social status... just like the rest of us.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#14 Oct 5, 2013
I think the Keene court system has been jilted by our increasingly crumbling society. We got too many undereducated and poorly developed people who mindlessly just break our laws. Don’t have a care if they just waste away in our jails...probably the most safest, stable and secure environment they have seen in many years. Many might thrive on the attention of the prison staff and guards. Any humanity no matter how it is served up is better than none.

I think the court staff and police are suffering from a kind of war related and numbing PTSD caused by our crumbling society...to much work with increasingly limited budget and increasing complex society problems. Too many people have too limited incomes, and are immersed in over the horizon hopelessness.

Our society is at war with itself!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#15 Oct 5, 2013
God has put me exactly where he needs me! Or they are intertained by the exploits they put me in.

It must be boring as hell in heaven!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#16 Oct 5, 2013
I am always building up and updating my mental models of the world surrounding me....
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#17 Oct 5, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
God has put me exactly where he needs me! Or they are intertained by the exploits they put me in.
It must be boring as hell in heaven!
Ok, I am crazy; because i believe in something much bigger than me...something perfect, has infinite love and understanding.

And, kicks the shit out of me to push me along on this perfect trip of discovery walking on planet earth.

We live now in a perfect realm! I am convinced we are all going to be saved.

I believe all human life or any human life is the most precious substance in the cosmos! Human life is perfect.

Automatic or infinite forgiveness is the second most precious substance.

An independent loving spirit is the third...

Never giving up is the fourth...

It all emanates from the everlasting fountain of the great truth...
Briana

Montpelier, VT

#18 Oct 5, 2013
It's time to pay a visit to your priest!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#19 Oct 5, 2013

The new pope hates Catholic dogma?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#20 Oct 5, 2013
Pope Francis:

"Every human being is created by God and is God's gift to the world."

That should make you cry hearing the spectacular beauty of his words. Jesus is there!
Briana

Montpelier, VT

#21 Oct 5, 2013
I was thinking in terms of getting some spiritual comfort for the trial ahead. Is there anyone at your church you can talk to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What 'Religious Freedom' Really Means 3 hr WhenFoolsRushIn 74
Declaration of Dependence -by We The Sheeple Fri Alex -Infowars do... 2
Vermonts new economy (Jun '14) Thu NYC Rules 179
News Maine hopefuls split on gay unions (Sep '10) Jul 2 NorCal Native 152
True Marriage Is...One Man, One Woman Jul 1 God Made Adam and... 7
Audit of decommissioning fund should be public (Aug '10) Jun 25 Chris 49
Happy Zombie Jesus Day Jun 24 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 10
More from around the web

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE