VY Federal Court Case.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boogie

Bennington, VT

#21 Aug 16, 2013
Where are the investigative journalists writing about how much this case cost the taxpayers of Vermont?
Community Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

#22 Aug 16, 2013
Boogie wrote:
Where are the investigative journalists writing about how much this case cost the taxpayers of Vermont?
investigative journalists, LOL Do you mean the liberal / democratic hacks?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#23 Aug 16, 2013
By the government haters?
DamnThemProSafet y Hippies

Danvers, MA

#24 Aug 16, 2013
Those damn hippies slipped something in Douglas' food to make him believe Entergy had been covering up things and committed a "breach of trust that cannot be tolerated."

Douglas, while under the influence of the hippy drug said: "My administration has made clear that we cannot support its relicensing without a favorable power agreement, a sound plan for decommissioning and assurances about safety and reliability -- which are, of course, our primary concerns,"

And that's all taken care of now, the decommissioning funds are all paid up as well as the future costs of storage for all the waste, riiiight.

so there were no leaking pipes, no tritium or strontium 90 leaked?
and if it did it's the fault of the democrats and State legislators
that's ewe'r story and ewe'r stickin to it, right Booger?
DamnThemProSafet yHippies

Danvers, MA

#25 Aug 16, 2013
so besides all the ways a nuke can meltdown ue mechanical or parts problems or human error etc, we have terrorism vulnerabilities...

'All US Nuclear Ractors Vulnerable To Terrorism'
McClatchy News
WASHINGTON — All 107 nuclear reactors in the United States are inadequately protected from terrorist attacks, according to a Defense Department-commissioned report released Thursday.
Bunn said it was odd that the NRC’s threat assessment hadn’t included rocket-propelled grenades, citing their availability in other countries and a 1982 attack in France in which a grenade was fired at a nuclear plant.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/08/15/199512/...

^Hey- McClatchy & the DOD mentioned 'safety'--So Entergy will sue them now like they did Vermont for caring about safety!
///
Julian Assange: Rand Paul Libertarians “Only Hope” For Future of America
Wikileaks founder also praises Matt Drudge for ‘breaking media censorship’
http://www.infowars.com/assange-rand-paul-lib... ==

FBI Admits It Has Documents On Michael Hastings
http://www.infowars.com/fbi-admits-it-has-doc...
==

Mother in Maine Threatened for Feeding Baby Goat’s Milk Instead of GMO-Soy Formula http://www.infowars.com/mother-threatened-for...
Boogie

Brattleboro, VT

#26 Aug 16, 2013
DamnThemProSafety Hippies wrote:
Those damn hippies slipped something in Douglas' food to make him believe Entergy had been covering up things and committed a "breach of trust that cannot be tolerated."
Douglas, while under the influence of the hippy drug said: "My administration has made clear that we cannot support its relicensing without a favorable power agreement, a sound plan for decommissioning and assurances about safety and reliability -- which are, of course, our primary concerns,"
And that's all taken care of now, the decommissioning funds are all paid up as well as the future costs of storage for all the waste, riiiight.
so there were no leaking pipes, no tritium or strontium 90 leaked?
and if it did it's the fault of the democrats and State legislators
that's ewe'r story and ewe'r stickin to it, right Booger?
Why not? It sounds accurate to me. Of course I don't suffer from nuclear paranoia and if I did I might have a different opinion.
FixHippyParanoia SmokePot

Newton Center, MA

#27 Aug 18, 2013
Oh so ewe really believe Douglas was under the hippy drug spell when he condemned Entergy/VY heads for being untrustworthy cover-uppin scofflaws and balking on paying for the decommissioning and storage of the waste etc.?
I suppose ewe also beLIEve 'Doctor' Ann Coulter was quite sound in mind with her claim that "Radiation is actually good for ewe"
https://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.&fp=f...

unlike Douglas and what he said about the ENVY liars/obfuscators/cover-uperer s, I don't Coulter actually believed the sh't she excreted

BTW try looking up the definition of words rather than misusing them, like 'paranoia', or do ewe enjoy showing how stupid ewe are?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#28 Aug 18, 2013
Basically Entergy’s stock price is back to 2004 levels...the stock price hasn’t changed since 2004. They are right near their post 2008 crash low...stock price from the crash recovered a little within a a year of 2008, but since then it has been slowing declining to near its post-crash lows. It is a train wreck since their historic bubble high of $120.

Now they are in hurricane force winds with the development of fracting...this thing is going to go on for 20 years.

They got a ton of stranded assets and debts...

So yes they won the battle, but lost the big battle...these guys are in terrible shape. Indeed their dishonest attitude has caught up with them.
They only thing that is keeping the stock price up is the institutional investors...Entergy is 85% institutional investors owned. It would make the institutional investor look bad if Entergy’s stock price reflected its true value.

And China is going down the tubes...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#29 Aug 18, 2013
What the hell is going to happen when the institutional investers bolt...

How long can Entergy keep raising it dividend...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freemasons continue to threaten ex Brattleboro ... Nov 16 Jesse Rishel 1
Ramuntos Pizza Nov 16 offtherecord 1
Grout Pond National Forest Area to Become Paid ... Nov 2 Defiant1 3
News Gentlewolf released on bail (Jun '07) Oct '17 amen 3
News Diversity dialogue to continue in Brattleboro Sep '17 Paul Kersey 5
Tellman Knudson (Jun '12) Jul '17 Angela Hernandez 51
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Jul '17 Redneck 7

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance