I Know More Than You

Goffstown, NH

#22 Dec 4, 2012
No Concept of Reality wrote:
The post above provided the definition that showed atheism is a religion. I agree with that post. Let's hear why you disagree.
Wrong thread dumbass.

Typical teabagger takes stupid idea from someone else (Rand, Norquist) then just parrots it blindly no matter how stupid it is or how little they understand it.

Nice "proof."
NukeCultieWhatrE weSmokin

United States

#23 Dec 4, 2012
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you "scientifically" proving that atheism is a religion?
Too stupid?
Too lazy?
wrong thread dumbass
I Know More Than You

Goffstown, NH

#24 Dec 4, 2012
Proof I Am An Idiot wrote:
The sad thing is you actually think this is proof.
I Know More Than You

Goffstown, NH

#25 Dec 4, 2012
Proof I Am An Idiot wrote:
wrong thread dumbass
Why so agry?
IKMTY ancAtheist Doper

United States

#26 Dec 4, 2012
Atheism is admitted to be a religion by some of its top adherants as proven in post#47 and 31 of the 'Are Atheists Winning' thread
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brattleboro-v...
Try to pay attention
Anyone can look at #19 of This thread to see it was EWE that went off topic here
/,/,/,/,/,
off topic for this thread but life-changing truth...
This mind-blowing book which Proves Creation can be read for free at Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Beginnings-Sacred-Desig...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#27 Dec 4, 2012
Nothing but fruits!
I Know More Than You

Goffstown, NH

#28 Dec 4, 2012
Post More Tee Shirts wrote:
derp a doodle do
I can't wait for science to crack open that skull of yours and sese what makes you such an idiot so we can then prevent it.
joe

Chester, VT

#29 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Wrong thread dumbass.
Typical teabagger takes stupid idea from someone else (Rand, Norquist) then just parrots it blindly no matter how stupid it is or how little they understand it.
Nice "proof."
The Reagan cult members fit the profile. They have taken a couple of talking points and become exstremists lined up to drink the koolaid. Boehner and Norquist are at the front of the line.

Grover Norquist, the son of a corporate excutive who's daddy sent him to Harvard, he has never done a productive day of work in his life so is a parasite on society worse than a welfare queen because he is an obstructionist.

He blackmails people who run as republicans to sign his stupid pledge or else he will use his connections to make sure they don't get any funding for their campaigns and somebody else gets lots of funding so they have no chance of winning a primary.

All raising the retirement age will accomplish is increasing unemployment for the young if older people can't retire. The cost to society will be higher because unemployed young people manage to get into lots of trouble.
flat lined

Burlington, VT

#30 Dec 5, 2012
We are quickly becoming a country where success is prohibited by social engineering legislation and replaced with mediocrity for all.
Left wing science

Bennington, VT

#31 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The sad thing is you actually think this is proof.
Sad thing is he really just thought it was funny and you thought he was serious. You really have to tone down that anger.
Left wing science

Bennington, VT

#32 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Why so agry?
You children with an 8th grade education should be able to spell angry. Or is just that you were sneering so much you didn't notice your own typo? Let us know which.
joe

Chester, VT

#33 Dec 5, 2012
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/12/03-5

how's the NEW ECONOMY nonsense going everyone needed to get an education for ?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#34 Dec 5, 2012
I can't take it anymore!
Left wing science

Bennington, VT

#35 Dec 5, 2012
joe wrote:
http://www.commondreams.org/vi ew/2012/12/03-5
how's the NEW ECONOMY nonsense going everyone needed to get an education for ?
Read it. A lot of history about how things change. No one ever said they wouldn't. You either adapt and adjust or you disappear. The lala land exists for everyone who isn't aware that they need to continue to protect themselves. No one ever said it was going to be easy.
I Know More Than You

Goffstown, NH

#36 Dec 5, 2012
Right Wing Moron wrote:
You children with an 8th grade education should be able to spell angry. Or is just that you were sneering so much you didn't notice your own typo? Let us know which.
No moron, I was making fun of you but I guess I was too subtle for your Faux News addled brain.

Lighten up Francis, why are you so agry all the time?
Left wing science

Bennington, VT

#37 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
No moron, I was making fun of you but I guess I was too subtle for your Faux News addled brain.
Lighten up Francis, why are you so agry all the time?
You were making fun of me by responding to a post by someone else? As usual you do not have a clue what you are doing. Any attempt by you to make fun of me is a compliment. Anyone as low as you who doesn't like me tells me that I am doing everything right.
I Know More Than You

Goffstown, NH

#38 Dec 5, 2012
Right Wing Idiot wrote:
You were making fun of me by responding to a post by someone else?
Whooooosh. You aren't too bright, are you?
Right Wing Idiot wrote:
Anyone as low as you who doesn't like me tells me that I am doing everything right.
Keep the gems coming there dummy. I should be writing them down.
OccupyReality

Brattleboro, VT

#39 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Whooooosh. You aren't too bright, are you?
<quoted text>
Keep the gems coming there dummy. I should be writing them down.
You do have a tendancy to copy what I say. Glad you admit it. Remember sneer is my word for you. I can see you sneering as you read this. So don't use it.
quit your job protest

Burlington, VT

#40 Dec 5, 2012
We found out tonight that we will be responsible for paying over $3,500 in additional taxes due to this cliff, I am thinking about quitting my part time job so I am not simply working to pay my spouses taxes!
I Know More Than You

Goffstown, NH

#41 Dec 5, 2012
Plain Old Moron wrote:
We found out tonight that we will be responsible for paying over $3,500 in additional taxes due to this cliff, I am thinking about quitting my part time job so I am not simply working to pay my spouses taxes!
I see you aren't too smart either.

Don't worry though, FoxNewsIdiot can push your broom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ayn Rand 4 hr The Main Thing 26
marble ace arvidson 5 hr reality 42
Just another religious criminal 6 hr Oh please 16
When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Deny All H... (Mar '14) 12 hr reality 135
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) 15 hr truth 549
Obama: 'Help Us Destroy Jesus And Start A New A... (Sep '12) 15 hr supply side Jesus 23
Tectonic Shift (Dec '12) 15 hr logic 421

Brattleboro News Video

Brattleboro Dating
Find my Match

Brattleboro Jobs

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brattleboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brattleboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]