First Prev
of 2
Next Last
George

Montpelier, VT

#24 Jun 10, 2013
I ardently believe that adultery should be against the law. I also believe that (absent of abuse) divorce should be against the law if children are involved.
Joe

Chester, VT

#25 Jun 10, 2013
Oh goody the morals police thinks the gub'ment should stick it's nose in people business in the land of the free.

I got called for just duty, lawyer asked me about having any issues with applying the law as per the judges instructions, I asked him if he was referring to the laws the politicians made and got told to leave.

The sap that obeys laws made by politicians is funny. They will make tons of laws, anything to get the scared people to vote for them.

I love annoying the saps while on the road, turn signals yeah right. I should get another rice rocket to blow the doors of old geezers in their Toyota's. Old hag never hit 50 mph once for 10 miles between towns today.
George

Montpelier, VT

#26 Jun 11, 2013
Joe wrote:
Oh goody the morals police thinks the gub'ment should stick it's nose in people business in the land of the free.
I got called for just duty, lawyer asked me about having any issues with applying the law as per the judges instructions, I asked him if he was referring to the laws the politicians made and got told to leave.
The sap that obeys laws made by politicians is funny. They will make tons of laws, anything to get the scared people to vote for them.
I love annoying the saps while on the road, turn signals yeah right. I should get another rice rocket to blow the doors of old geezers in their Toyota's. Old hag never hit 50 mph once for 10 miles between towns today.
Agree with their Constiutional powers or not, our politicians are freely elected by the people they serve.
George

Montpelier, VT

#27 Jun 11, 2013
"Oh goody the morals police thinks the gub'ment should stick it's nose in people business in the land of the free"

Free to leave their children and custodial parent at greatly increased risk of poverty?
Joe

Chester, VT

#28 Jun 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text> Agree with their Constiutional powers or not, our politicians are freely elected by the people they serve.
we are given the choice of idiot A or idiot B, how's the hope and change thing going ? Mitt Bush, Obomba Bush
Joe

Chester, VT

#29 Jun 11, 2013
George wrote:
"Oh goody the morals police thinks the gub'ment should stick it's nose in people business in the land of the free"
Free to leave their children and custodial parent at greatly increased risk of poverty?
Charlie Daniels
"Some men say it's a sin to get high while drinking whiskey like it's going out of style"

America the most medicated nation on the planet, just don't self medicate, go to the BIG medical industry so the insurance companies can skim off the action along with millions of people working in BIG medical.

George is probably making money off the action one way or another.
Idiot Was High On CODEINE

Brattleboro, VT

#30 Jun 11, 2013
the topic was what exactly was that black druggie high on when he f*ed up and kilt those people,
and according to the police evidence he was blitzed on codeine not pot

http://www.google.com/#output=search&scli...
not my governor

Montpelier, VT

#31 Jun 11, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Daniels
"Some men say it's a sin to get high while drinking whiskey like it's going out of style"
America the most medicated nation on the planet, just don't self medicate, go to the BIG medical industry so the insurance companies can skim off the action along with millions of people working in BIG medical.
George is probably making money off the action one way or another.
Actually they are working against me making money! All of those psychostimulants are reducing the need for people in my field.
not my governor

Montpelier, VT

#32 Jun 11, 2013
Idiot Was High On CODEINE wrote:
the topic was what exactly was that black druggie high on when he f*ed up and kilt those people,
and according to the police evidence he was blitzed on codeine not pot
http://www.google.com/#output=search&scli...
And yet undeniably, pot was found in his system.
Not pot- C OD E I N E

Newton Center, MA

#39 Jun 12, 2013
and undeniably ewe'r system suffers from acute obstinate Cognitive Dissonance

BTW neither pot nor alcohol nor codeine are 'psychostimulants', and Only one of those is a narcotic- Codeine, which is what Benschop was under the influence of when he crashed that wall onto the people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strontium-90 detected in fish near VT Yankee (Aug '11) Mon CPAC- Rand Won Je... 139
Vermont town could let those ages 16, 17, vote ... Mon DILF 1
Tectonic Shift (Dec '12) Mar 1 Judge Roy Moore 2016 471
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) Mar 1 Judge Roy Moore 2016 619
When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Deny All H... (Mar '14) Mar 1 Gott mit uns 200
Just another religious criminal Mar 1 and another 89
SIT student claims he was profiled at Bratt sup... (Nov '13) Feb 26 I love Vermont 56

Brattleboro News Video

Brattleboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:15 am PST