Idiot high on Pot
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
George

Portland, ME

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Six dead thirteen injured, the operator was high on pot. The victims were working at and shopping at a Salvation Army Thrift Store.
Cheech

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Jun 8, 2013
They said he was also on pain killers, that's what caused it
not my governor

Portland, ME

#3 Jun 8, 2013
Cheech wrote:
They said he was also on pain killers, that's what caused it
About those VT high school students who were almost killed smoking laced pot up north this month….
flat lander

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2013
Like wow man is this stuff still to be had! Lay it on me bro
Choom Gang Member In WH

Newton Center, MA

#5 Jun 8, 2013
maybe the williston one can splain what's "laced up pot" got to do with pot?

let's demonize envelopes for ricin laced letters to Barry Soetoro etc.
///

Salvation Army tied to satanic secret cults-
George

Portland, ME

#6 Jun 9, 2013
These are some of the findings from research of heavy marijuana users in the workplace:
Workers who smoke marijuana are more likely to experience increased absences, tardiness, accidents, workers' compensation claims, and job turnover.
George

Portland, ME

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Workers who test positive for marijuana use have 55 percent more industrial accidents, 85 percent more injuries, and a 75-percent increase in absenteeism compared to non-smokers.
Idiot Was High On CODEINE

Port Huron, MI

#8 Jun 9, 2013
so after wrongfully conflating unadulterated innocuous pot with some a-hole's poison tainted stuff, the williston whackjob then conflates HEAVY pot users (unusual) with the normal occasional users
////
\\\\

funny, he doesn't look like a drug user...
http://foxnewsinsider.com/sites/foxnewsinside...
[from the following news descripion we can see that obviously it was the codeine pills and not pot that this idiot was intoxicated on]

"Police at the scene said that Benschop appeared intoxicated on the day of the accident, speaking in a barely-audible voice and seeming disconnected from his surroundings. He told officers he had been taking codeine since cutting his finger in a recent accident."

"Benschop, who also goes by the name Kary Roberts, has been arrested at least 11 times since 1994 on charges varying from theft and possession of drugs to trafficking and weapons possession. He was sentenced to prison twice and accused of aggravated assault in January of 2012."
////
Fact: Marijuana can remain detectable in the body by typical drug testing up to a month after using ol a small amount, while opiates tend to be undetectable if only a few days has transpired since use
//////
BREAKING NEWS
Choom Gang member and illegal alien invades White House, film at eleven...
http://neurobonkers.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
^Somebody please take the keys to the nuclear demolition 'Football' away from this dope addict!
George

Portland, ME

#10 Jun 9, 2013
Fact is that smoking pot is against federal law. So even if what's tested in your system is a month old your character is questionable. A willingness to intentionnaly break the law speaks for itself.

Since: Dec 10

Ron Paul 2012

#11 Jun 10, 2013
George wrote:
Fact is that smoking pot is against federal law. So even if what's tested in your system is a month old your character is questionable. A willingness to intentionnaly break the law speaks for itself.
Look at how many %#}*ed up things ARE legal and people do everyday. There are many bullsheet laws that need to be broken daily, willingness to break the law isn't a "bad" thing. Next time you are in your car an do 1mph over the speed limit I want you to rethink your last statement.
Idiot High On CODEINE

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2013
hey Williston whacktard, booze was against federal law for 13 years, until that prohibition was ruled unconstitutional by the SC, as eventually will the prohibition against pot, which unlike booze is innocuous.
The pot-smoking coke-snorting Governor who helped cover up CIA cocaine smuggling into Arkansas was succeeded by the drunk who had his cocaine conviction in Maine disappeared by his CIA insider daddy, and he was succeeded by the 'Choom gang' pothead & coke-snorter with the fake birth certificate. Each one is guilty of breaking federal laws AND international war crimes.

Also against federal law (as in the CONSTITUTION ewe heard of it?) is the U.S. being at WAR when Congress hasn't properly & constitutionally declared war- but EWE have supported the unlawful wars under Bush etc. haven't ewe?!?(f*ing hypocrite!)
Spying on American's private conversations etc. is illegal under federal law, see 4th Amendment, but rightwingnuts like Ewe will only complain about it when a democrat is in office, just like the supposedly anti-war left hasn't been very vocal while Obama has been prez.
Our so-called 'money' is unlawful counterfeit according to federal law, but I don't see ewe complaining about that either.
What Big Pharma* prescription pills do Ewe take 'George'?
Big Pharma drugs kill more people than all the illegal CIA-imported cocaine & heroin AND the f*ing wars combined do!(documented) And the easy availability of Big Pharma's codeine (not pot) is indirectly responsible for killing those people at the Salvation Army store in Philly- deal with it.

The G-d idiot sheeple are the biggest enemy of freedom- Ewe are part of the real 'Axis Of Evil'
///
\\\

'The left will support war if it comes with their beloved Big Government, and the right will support Big Government if it comes with their beloved war'
not my governor

Portland, ME

#13 Jun 10, 2013
Aaron Kent wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at how many %#}*ed up things ARE legal and people do everyday. There are many bullsheet laws that need to be broken daily, willingness to break the law isn't a "bad" thing. Next time you are in your car an do 1mph over the speed limit I want you to rethink your last statement.
It speaks to ones character. You think breaking certain laws is harmless and irrelevant, what if I felt the same about identity theft and your credit card account? You have too much money anyway.

STRATFORD, N.H.-
A car accident in northern New Hampshire injured a pregnant woman.

Police say 17-year-old Keith Brewer, of North Stratford, crossed the centerline on Route 3 in Stratford and collided with another vehicle driven by 22-year-old Ashlyn Rideout. The Lancaster woman was transported to the hospital in serious condition. Officials say her pregnancy was terminated due to the crash. Police have not released how many months pregnant she was. Rideout's 2-year-old son, was also in the car but sustained only minor injuries. The cause of the accident is still being investigated.

Police say it does not appear that alcohol was a factor.
http://www.wcax.com/story/22539801/unborn-bab...
Idiot High On CODEINE

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2013
idiot- there are Victims when someone drives recklessly, or does identity theft or steals someone's credit account $$ etc.
There is NO victim of any crime when someone merely uses pot in their own home.

WTF was the point of posting that news about the car accident?
not my governor

Portland, ME

#15 Jun 10, 2013
Idiot High On CODEINE wrote:
idiot- there are Victims when someone drives recklessly, or does identity theft or steals someone's credit account $$ etc.
There is NO victim of any crime when someone merely uses pot in their own home.
WTF was the point of posting that news about the car accident?
The original article said that the driver who crossed the center line was on his phone texting.
http://dmv.vermont.gov/safety/safety/texting

If that is the circumstance that caused him to cross the center line killing an unborn baby and injuring the driver, than I would based on previous statements would gather that you believe the texting law is stupid and people have the right to break it.
not my governor

Portland, ME

#16 Jun 10, 2013
But what if the driver wasn't texting but instead speeding (like our governor was caught doing) or maybe he had pot or other drugs in his system.....Why do you think you get to decide what laws don’t apply?

Since: Dec 10

Ron Paul 2012

#17 Jun 10, 2013
not my governor wrote:
<quoted text>It speaks to ones character. You think breaking certain laws is harmless and irrelevant, what if I felt the same about identity theft and your credit card account? You have too much money anyway.

STRATFORD, N.H.-
A car accident in northern New Hampshire injured a pregnant woman.

Police say 17-year-old Keith Brewer, of North Stratford, crossed the centerline on Route 3 in Stratford and collided with another vehicle driven by 22-year-old Ashlyn Rideout. The Lancaster woman was transported to the hospital in serious condition. Officials say her pregnancy was terminated due to the crash. Police have not released how many months pregnant she was. Rideout's 2-year-old son, was also in the car but sustained only minor injuries. The cause of the accident is still being investigated.

Police say it does not appear that alcohol was a factor.
http://www.wcax.com/story/22539801/unborn-bab...
I'm willing to bet that at some point in your life you have done something unlawful, with good purpose.
not my governor

Portland, ME

#19 Jun 10, 2013
Aaron Kent wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to bet that at some point in your life you have done something unlawful, with good purpose.
You would lose that bet, I have never purposefully broken the law. I was once pulled over I was younger and my car searched. I was questioned as to why I was traveling on that particular road and I questioned in return why the officer had followed me for so long a distance before pulling me over. I pissed him off because I wouldn't roll down my window more than a couple of inches. He asked me to step out of the car and I would not. Then I asked him if I could ask him another question, I asked him why he had pulled me over because he never told me. He responded that I should be more careful next time and not go through yellow lights, that the other guy could have jumped their light and hit me. I took that to mean that he thought that I was sexy and he wanted my phone number...but I don't swing that way. Seriously though I now stop at yellow lights since then.

How about you? Ever do anything against the law?

Since: Dec 10

Ron Paul 2012

#20 Jun 10, 2013
not my governor wrote:
<quoted text>You would lose that bet, I have never purposefully broken the law. I was once pulled over I was younger and my car searched. I was questioned as to why I was traveling on that particular road and I questioned in return why the officer had followed me for so long a distance before pulling me over. I pissed him off because I wouldn't roll down my window more than a couple of inches. He asked me to step out of the car and I would not. Then I asked him if I could ask him another question, I asked him why he had pulled me over because he never told me. He responded that I should be more careful next time and not go through yellow lights, that the other guy could have jumped their light and hit me. I took that to mean that he thought that I was sexy and he wanted my phone number...but I don't swing that way. Seriously though I now stop at yellow lights since then.

How about you? Ever do anything against the law?

Dude if you have gone 1 mph over the speed limit you broke a law. I break laws every time I cross a road not at a crosswalk, and I always go 5 mph+ over on the highways. If you've never broken a law your either full of shit or one pathetic waste of a sheeple.
not my governor

Portland, ME

#21 Jun 10, 2013
I always set my cruise control when I am going 35mph or greater cause I know it pisses losers like you off. If the speed limit is under 35 my cruise control won’t work.
Idiot High on CODEINE

United States

#23 Jun 10, 2013
pppfffffffffffffffffffffffftt! !
ewe thought the the cop found ewe 'sexy'??
ewe ARE SERIOUSLY Whacked!

"I don't swing that way"
-so in other words ewe 'swing' the Other way, as in hetero swinging. Adultery used to be against the law ewe know, and ewe've contended that All laws must be obeyed no matter whether they are unconstitutional even when the govt. can show no true victim of the 'crime'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Jul 2 Redneck 7
What Does It Take To Get the Brattleboro Reform... Jun 22 Kay 1
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jun '17 Amy 65
Quick Loan Jun '17 housingfinance 1
News Autopsy results pending: Police ID troopers in ... (Dec '07) May '17 superkim_89 4
News Police roundup (Aug '09) May '17 Ripflatlander 5
Get on the bandwagon while there is still time! (Jan '16) May '17 Morgan 8

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages