First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mandela -Proven Terrorist

Nashua, NH

#22 Dec 13, 2013
So 'IKMTY', it seems ewe are in support of war criminal child killer Obama and racist terrorist child killer Mandela- WHY?
///
google Mandela Kill Whites to watch the video of him and his cohorts singing the song with the line "kill whites"
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#23 Dec 13, 2013
You need hate management help!
I Know More Than You

Hooksett, NH

#24 Dec 13, 2013
DipShit wrote:
So 'IKMTY', it seems ewe are in support of war criminal child killer Obama and racist terrorist child killer Mandela- WHY?
///
google Mandela Kill Whites to watch the video of him and his cohorts singing the song with the line "kill whites"
It seems ewe can't comprehend what you read. Why am I not surprised?
Community Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

#25 Dec 14, 2013
They're still not done dragging his body all over South Africa. I guess there's money to be made.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#26 Dec 14, 2013
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese with your whine?
Looks like someone needs their diaper changed again...
How original. "Cheese with your whine". Never ever heard that one before yuck yuck. Did you make that one up? How ironic that the person always calling other people names is the one who is stupid.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#27 Dec 14, 2013
The nobody twins?
Get HateMgmtHelp EweHater

Rutland, VT

#28 Dec 14, 2013
Alex said:
"So 'IKMTY', it seems ewe are in support of war criminal child killer Obama and racist terrorist child killer Mandela- WHY?"

to which 'IKMTY' replied...
"It seems ewe can't comprehend what you read"

to which Alex now says:
Oh so I'm mistaken? Then ewe are Not in support of Obama and what he's been doing? Well then according to the race-baiting liberals on radio & teevee--Ewe are a racist!

-
I Know More Than You

Hooksett, NH

#29 Dec 14, 2013
AlexTheVillageIdiot wrote:
Oh so I'm mistaken?
Yes, on nearly everything.
HypocriteLeft Hates Truth

Rutland, VT

#30 Dec 14, 2013
but of course ewe nearly ever elaborate

so which is it? Ewe either support Obama's policies and blatant violations of the Constitution and our liberties, OR ewe agree with him and his lib supporters
/
Have ewe noticed how Many of those libs who formerly supported him are now saying they see his evils now, how effectively we still have Bush/Cheney in power, and they now disagree with what Obama and the dems are doing?
I Know More Than You

Hooksett, NH

#31 Dec 14, 2013
AlexTheVillageIdiot wrote:
but of course ewe nearly ever elaborate
so which is it? Ewe either support Obama's policies and blatant violations of the Constitution and our liberties, OR ewe agree with him and his lib supporters
Let me help you out since it's obvious you must have ate lead paint as a child.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#32 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me help you out since it's obvious you must have ate lead paint as a child.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
eaten
I Know More Than You

Hooksett, NH

#33 Dec 14, 2013
FoxNewsIdiot wrote:
eaten
Thanks for the correction. You can now state that I've made a mistake here on the forum.

It would be crass of me to point out how you cried like a little bitch when I mocked your grammar and spelling.

Keep avoiding your ignorance, it's fun to watch.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#34 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for the correction. You can now state that I've made a mistake here on the forum.
It would be crass of me to point out how you cried like a little bitch when I mocked your grammar and spelling.
Keep avoiding your ignorance, it's fun to watch.
When did you mock my grammar and spelling?
I Know More Than You

Hooksett, NH

#35 Dec 15, 2013
FoxNewsIdiot wrote:
When did you mock my grammar and spelling?
Plenty of times. Every time I did, you got your little feelings hurt instead of just taking the criticism like I did, i.e., like an adult.

Did you watch the speech yet or just going to repeat the freeper talking points?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#36 Dec 15, 2013
Honest to god, A boring sunday.
KnowsBetter

Omaha, NE

#37 Jan 23, 2014
They should replace the rabbit in the statue of Mandela's ear with a burning tire around his neck since Nelson thought it was good enough for so many others.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#38 Jan 23, 2014
That is why not many people come here. All free speech is not equal.
Dead Terrorist In Hell

Rutland, VT

#39 Jan 23, 2014
hey 'KnowsBetter', you could cause sheeple to google 'necklacing' or 'terrorist' with Mandela and learn the truth about him, is that what you want?- You want the bleaters to stop beLIEving the whitewashed history about commie extremists like Mandela and WTFU to the Truth??
Such truth causes sheeple brains to get all discombobulated and even explode- Is that* what you're trying to do!!??
like Nicholson said in that movie...
"EWE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

[*keep up the good work- nyuk nyuk!]
KnowsBetter

Omaha, NE

#40 Jan 25, 2014
Communists like Mao, Stalin, Guevara, and Mandela have murdered over 100,000,000 people and almost invariably the best of the best. Which is why Communism as been such an economic failure. Communism is the worst scoundrels leading the lowest common denominator. Not the world I want to live in.
google Dennis Cuddy

Rutland, VT

#41 Jan 25, 2014
don't forget commie thugs Pol Pot and Castro and Soetoro
Clinton- OK City Bombing & Waco, Cheney etc.- 9/11
and how the same Illuminati conspirators allowed or even Put most of the evil puppets into power
https://www.google.com/#q=+put+mao+into+power
=
Lefty Christian MLK: "I have a dream..."
Commie Illuminati Crony Soetoro: "I have a drone"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police roundup (Aug '09) 1 hr Ripflatlander 5
Get on the bandwagon while there is still time! (Jan '16) May 24 Morgan 8
News Local man convicted of sexual abuse of his daug... (Dec '08) May 15 Miles D Wynn 35
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges Apr 30 Sherrif fife 4
News Mother, two daughters, die in Wardsboro (Apr '08) Apr '17 kjc10 20
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 34
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 19

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages