First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Dec 7, 2013
See, I would choose not to have apartheid, or die trying to stop it. I could see myself being a terrorist fighting it...I don’t think it would be very productive now that I am an older man.

This thing was born out of European colonialism...got a small group of whites into South Africa to make big bucks. A small group of whites against the multitudes of blacks, and my version of altruism...I could see myself leading up the apartheid section. Under the right cercumstances, I could see my self becoming really evil.

Anyways, this is probably the reason why they wouldn’t give me a universe to be the god in.

I know there is horrendous human suffering under all this...you know morality and altruism. But you know we never die...we just change energy forms, right. Right, no matter if we are involved with great evil or much good...we are heading to that great celebration in the sky...

Remember Lincoln talking about “all the generations to come”...

Does it take colonial system and apartheid...our cold war in the end that propelled it.... and 30 years behind the bars to create one perfect spirit like Mandale. Oh, and we know Mandela was imperfectly pure with a potential human spirit in us all.

And what about the multitudes who protested Apartheid...great spirits like Mandela in themselves.

Does it take a furnace of horrors and unimaginable human suffering to create that one perfect human jewel. Did it take that furnace to create a De Klerk and he was perfect in his own right.

And how does this play out in “all the generations to come”.

You see how totally unqualified I am for a god role
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Dec 7, 2013
Circumstances
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#3 Dec 7, 2013
And it took that terrorism deal...he had to choose that imperfect terrorism or violence deal in order to enter the perfect door god provided for him.

I mean, what does it take to be redeemed. Who get gets chosen to be the hero of the world...who gets chosen to die as a object loser?

Honestly, what does it take to be loved by god!

How can god love that early Mandela, what does he see in our miserable spirits?
StopTheCrime dot Net

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Dec 7, 2013
God is NEVER on the side of nor helping evil doers in any way!

'The Ends Justify The Means' is the mantra of satan's minions
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#5 Dec 7, 2013
"God is NEVER on the side of nor helping evil doers in any way!"

That is what I thought as a young man.

I think god uses a good angel and a bad angel as tools to enlighten us.

If the bad angel isn't around than we really wouldn't know what is good?

I am unnerved that evil may have a role in creating this beautiful world.

Right, evil come knocking at your door...he is asking you who you are. Are you going to be this or that in the turmoil I create.

Without so call evil in this world, was Maddela even a possibility? Could we even have our heroes?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Dec 7, 2013
I have absolutely no interest in being a anti hero or evil.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#7 Dec 7, 2013
'The Ends Justify The Means' is the mantra of satan's minions.

Sorry, I believe we were right in killing Osama and the way we did it.
TheDailySheeple dot com

Hudson, MA

#8 Dec 9, 2013
'we' didn't kill Osama dummy
He died of kidney failure in late 2001*
and after our Seal Team members fake 'killed' Osama', they all had to be put on a single helicopter, a shoddy old one in which they died in, which makes sure they're never talk about what they didn't do

what kind of twisted idiot puts a 'disagree' icon to the truth stated in # 4 ??
===

*Benazir Bhutto knew that, and so Cheney had her killed
http://www.youtube.com/v/9ZiUjhsEAK4
=
Osama died in 2001: MSNBC hit piece unwittingly reveals corroboration for Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik’s assertion
www.globalresearch.ca/osama-died-in-2001-msnb...
(Pieczenik is no 'conspiracy theorist', he was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under 3 Presidents)
==
Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag
www.infowars.com/top-us-government-insider-bi...
=

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead Dec. 2001
www.foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-l...
==
Proof that Osama bin Laden Was CIA and Died in 2001!
Bush - Laden - CIA Connections -
http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/proof-that-o...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Dec 9, 2013
See, I am suppose to think this evil is utimately good for me. To make me grow.

Alex is a gift from god to me!
Mandela Died On June 26

Rutland, VT

#10 Dec 12, 2013
turns out that the famous commie terrorist murderer really died back on June 26 but the truth was held from the world!
A Las Vegas news outlet was the only U.S. one to report it

Nelson Mandela Family Finally Gives Up Charade and Admits Mandela Dead
http://www.infowars.com/nelson-mandela-family...

and
http://www.infowars.com/nelson-mandela-what-w...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#11 Dec 12, 2013
This is hate central...
Mike Mulligan

Bennington, VT

#12 Dec 13, 2013
In Obama's speech for Mandela he mentioned Mandela 8 times and mentioned himself 14 times.
Narcissist In Chief

Rutland, VT

#13 Dec 13, 2013
Commie Barry Soetoro is jealous that the elder communist from S. Africa got to kill a lot of innocent people before Barry was barely out of diapers
So Barry just had yet Another wedding party with women & kids drone attacked and slaughtered
I Know More Than You

Raymond, NH

#14 Dec 13, 2013
FoxNewsIdiot wrote:
In Obama's speech for Mandela he mentioned Mandela 8 times and mentioned himself 14 times.
Looks like you didn't actually watch the speech or can't count.

I'm betting on both.
StopTheCrime dot Net

Rutland, VT

#16 Dec 13, 2013
it occurred in Both of Soetoro's talks about his fellow commie/murderer, the one he gave just after the news of M*ndel*'s death*, and the one in S. Africa
I recall reports about the first one Barry S gave saying it was all "me myself & I" and I heard that part of Barry's talk- The Narcissist In Chief DID make it all about him
and Barry of course knew the truth about M*ndel* having really died back in June
Very strange but funny how that schizophrenic nut doing the fake sign language didn't get vetted and was allowed to stand right next to Barry
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#17 Dec 13, 2013
I think the sex side of your brain circuits have become mixed up with with the hate brain circuits?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#18 Dec 13, 2013
hmmm?
Mike Mulligan

Bennington, VT

#19 Dec 13, 2013
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you didn't actually watch the speech or can't count.
I'm betting on both.
Since you have no head I would advise you not to do any betting at all.
Mike Mulligan

Bennington, VT

#20 Dec 13, 2013
StopTheCrime dot Net wrote:
it occurred in Both of Soetoro's talks about his fellow commie/murderer, the one he gave just after the news of M*ndel*'s death*, and the one in S. Africa
I recall reports about the first one Barry S gave saying it was all "me myself & I" and I heard that part of Barry's talk- The Narcissist In Chief DID make it all about him
and Barry of course knew the truth about M*ndel* having really died back in June
Very strange but funny how that schizophrenic nut doing the fake sign language didn't get vetted and was allowed to stand right next to Barry
Just like he did with the recent anniversary of Rosa Parks and the Montgomery Al. bus boycott. He tweeted a picture of himself on a bus looking out the window in the same pose as a very famous picture of Rosa Parks. Obama can't stand it that he is not the reason for civil rights.

And in the first speech about Mandela he dragged in how he was an antiapartheid protester. And then he stole a line from the history of Lincoln's assassination.
I Know More Than You

Raymond, NH

#21 Dec 13, 2013
FoxNewsIdiot wrote:
Just like he did with the recent anniversary of Rosa Parks and the Montgomery Al. bus boycott. He tweeted a picture of himself on a bus looking out the window in the same pose as a very famous picture of Rosa Parks. Obama can't stand it that he is not the reason for civil rights.
And in the first speech about Mandela he dragged in how he was an antiapartheid protester. And then he stole a line from the history of Lincoln's assassination.
Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Looks like someone needs their diaper changed again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney (Mar '08) Thu Alex - Infowars d... 1,165
Vermonts new economy (Jun '14) Thu Jersey Sure 181
Happy Zombie Jesus Day Jul 27 Alex -PrisonPlane... 13
True Marriage Is...One Man, One Woman Jul 27 Victoria Marshall 8
News Police Log (Jan '09) Jul 20 Truth Friend in P... 81
Declaration of Dependence -by We The Sheeple Jul 16 LifeSiteNews dot Com 8
What 'Religious Freedom' Really Means Jul 13 Alex - Infowars d... 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages