They = CLAIM = TO HAVE = THE SALVATIO...
Kill Ewer Hate SusieQ

Newton Center, MA

#85 Apr 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="Reality(psycho SusieQ)"]<quoted text>
“The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imagination.”
-Bertrand Russell[/QUOTE]
ewe have quoted that miserable hateful eugenics-loving SOB before Q,

He admitted the fact that he was heartless bastard...
"Life seems to me essentially passion, conflict, rage... It is only intellect that keeps me sane; perhaps this makes me overvalue intellect against feeling."
Letter to Lady Ottoline Morrell in 1912, as quoted in Clark The life of Bertrand Russell (1976), p. 174

Bertrand Russell & The Scientific Dumbing Down of Our Children
NWOobserver.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/bertrand...

Lyndon LaRouche named Russell as being one of the Satanists along with Russell's fellow socialist extremist friend H. G. Wells who authored 'The New World Order' http://rense.com/general61/satanism.htm
Bertrand was related to other satanic Russells like William Huntington Russell-the guy that started the secret society which the Bush's and John Kerry etc. belong to- the Order of Skull & Bones
****
***
**
*
Bertrand Russell, like his socialist extremist cohorts in the Fabian Society etc. was a big supporter of eugenics and tainted vaccinations (mercury etc.) to dumb down the people making them sheeple, even mass killing of us is seen as a good thing by the satanic ilk like Russell, hence a sick quote like this from him-

"At present, the population of the world is increasing at about 58,000 per diem. War, so far, has had no very great effect on this increase, which continued throughout each of the world wars. War has hitherto been disappointing in this respect. But perhaps bacteriological war may prove effective. If a Black Death could spread throughout the world once in every generation, survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full. The state of affairs might be unpleasant, but what of it".--Bertrand Russell, 1951, The Impact of Science On Society.

"I hate the world and almost all the people in it... I hate the planet and the human race"
BR, Letter to Colette, December 28, 1916.

the excellent documentary 'End Game' exposes the various NWO aspects, scroll to the second half of it where it covers Social Darwinism and eugenicspopulation control by the NWO elite-->

^at the 1:50 point in is another evil Russell quote
wow

Newport, NH

#86 Apr 25, 2013
Kill Ewer Hate SusieQ wrote:
<quoted text>
ewe have quoted that miserable hateful eugenics-loving SOB before Q,
He admitted the fact that he was heartless bastard...
"Life seems to me essentially passion, conflict, rage... It is only intellect that keeps me sane; perhaps this makes me overvalue intellect against feeling."
Letter to Lady Ottoline Morrell in 1912, as quoted in Clark The life of Bertrand Russell (1976), p. 174
Bertrand Russell & The Scientific Dumbing Down of Our Children
NWOobserver.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/bertrand...
Lyndon LaRouche named Russell as being one of the Satanists along with Russell's fellow socialist extremist friend H. G. Wells who authored 'The New World Order' http://rense.com/general61/satanism.htm
Bertrand was related to other satanic Russells like William Huntington Russell-the guy that started the secret society which the Bush's and John Kerry etc. belong to- the Order of Skull & Bones
****
***
**
*
Bertrand Russell, like his socialist extremist cohorts in the Fabian Society etc. was a big supporter of eugenics and tainted vaccinations (mercury etc.) to dumb down the people making them sheeple, even mass killing of us is seen as a good thing by the satanic ilk like Russell, hence a sick quote like this from him-
"At present, the population of the world is increasing at about 58,000 per diem. War, so far, has had no very great effect on this increase, which continued throughout each of the world wars. War has hitherto been disappointing in this respect. But perhaps bacteriological war may prove effective. If a Black Death could spread throughout the world once in every generation, survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full. The state of affairs might be unpleasant, but what of it".--Bertrand Russell, 1951, The Impact of Science On Society.
"I hate the world and almost all the people in it... I hate the planet and the human race"
BR, Letter to Colette, December 28, 1916.
the excellent documentary 'End Game' exposes the various NWO aspects, scroll to the second half of it where it covers Social Darwinism and eugenicspopulation control by the NWO elite--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x-CrNlilZhoXX
^at the 1:50 point in is another evil Russell quote
You are literally too stupid to insult.
Reality

Newport, NH

#87 Apr 25, 2013
Another of the many ugly faces of the delusion of god and eternal life:

Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#88 Apr 25, 2013
Certainly crickets as I pass a grass field is the sound of the gods...
Reality

Newport, NH

#89 Apr 25, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Certainly crickets as I pass a grass field is the sound of the gods...
No Mike, those are crickets. God is make believe.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#90 Apr 25, 2013
Well then, who made my daughter? I absolutely know.
KillEmAllLetDawk insSortEm

Newton Center, MA

#91 Apr 25, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are literally too stupid to insult. I can only excrete hyperbole like that because I can't deal with the truth you present nor defend the evils of those bastards I love to quote
so then ewe se some 'good' in eugenics like ewe'r atheist pal Russell did eh?
yes or no?
Reality

Newport, NH

#92 Apr 25, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Well then, who made my daughter? I absolutely know.
If you think it is god, then no, you are wrong again.

That's as ridiculous as thinking a stork dropped her from the sky.
Reality

Newport, NH

#93 Apr 25, 2013
KillEmAllLetDawkinsSortEm wrote:
<quoted text>
so then ewe se some 'good' in eugenics like ewe'r atheist pal Russell did eh?
yes or no?
You are pretty stupid if you think that atheists all believe in eugenics.

You could at the very least get your straw men from after the spark gap transmitter era.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#94 Apr 25, 2013
We call them passenger airplanes now. Not storks...
Reality

Newport, NH

#95 Apr 25, 2013
I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.
-Richard Dawkins
StrawmanTinmanLi onSHEEPLE

Newton Center, MA

#96 Apr 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretty stupid if you think that atheists all believe in eugenics.
You could at the very least get your straw men from after the spark gap transmitter era. Don't point out how I strawman all the time like by smearing Christians as being haters and murderers etc. etc.
so ewe admitted to supporting eugenics by unconstitutional & costly wars against Muslim-run countries and eugenics by abortion by we won't admit to supporting eugenics by sterilization as many States used to do to people
and ewe don't want to talk about PP founder Margaret Sanger the documented RACIST who wanted blacks especially exterminated and corresponded with her fellow eugenics lover Adolph Hitler in Germany
oh and ewe still deny the many deaths and autism caused by vaccines
Vaclib.org
VacTruth.com
OriginOfAIDS.com
Reality

Newport, NH

#97 Apr 25, 2013
StrawmanTinmanLionSHEEPLE wrote:
<quoted text>
so ewe admitted to supporting eugenics by unconstitutional & costly wars against Muslim-run countries and eugenics by abortion by we won't admit to supporting eugenics by sterilization as many States used to do to people
and ewe don't want to talk about PP founder Margaret Sanger the documented RACIST who wanted blacks especially exterminated and corresponded with her fellow eugenics lover Adolph Hitler in Germany
oh and ewe still deny the many deaths and autism caused by vaccines
Vaclib.org
VacTruth.com
OriginOfAIDS.com
Firstly, I never "admitted to supporting eugenics", nor did I say that I support the "unconstitutional & costly wars against Muslim-run countries".

Abortion and eugenics are very different things and you are the only person who repeatedly brings up forced sterilization.

The Holocaust was christian nationalism, killing anyone who wasn't a good christian German Aryan in a misguided attempt to please an imaginary god.

State sponsored religion killed anyone who opposed it or who didn't fit the superstitiously motivated criteria.

A harmful belief in an imaginary god led the German christians to genocide.

And your lies about vaccines kill innocent children with preventable disease and prove you to be dangerously scientifically illiterate.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#98 Apr 25, 2013
When will I see my first firefly...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#99 Apr 25, 2013
"thank you"

"thank you"

"thank you"

"thank you"

"thank you"

"thank you"
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#100 Apr 25, 2013
The profound and profane...
No thanks

Newport, NH

#101 Apr 25, 2013
For me, seeing the first firefly, or hearing the chickadee's change to their spring tune, or gazing out at the vastness of infinite space, looking back in time at the light that left a star millions of years ago are wonders I would never cheapen or degrade it with the ugly superstition of a god.

It's like seeing that star burning with the bodies of dying German jews, heretics, thinkers and all those brave scientists whom unlocked the mysteries of the stars, the atom and the universe itself.

Profanity is dirtying the profound beauty of nature with the ugly ignorant filth of religious superstition.
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#102 Apr 25, 2013
I would be more with you than you think, if it wasn't about all religions and god, but just religious superstition...

How about the Catholic church hiding pedophile priest and giving pedophiles shelter.
Vaclib dot Org

Newton Center, MA

#103 Apr 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, I never "admitted to supporting eugenics", nor did I say that I support the "unconstitutional & costly wars against Muslim-run countries".
Abortion and eugenics are very different things and you are the only person who repeatedly brings up forced sterilization.
The Holocaust was christian nationalism, killing anyone who wasn't a good christian German Aryan in a misguided attempt to please an imaginary god.
State sponsored religion killed anyone who opposed it or who didn't fit the superstitiously motivated criteria.
A harmful belief in an imaginary god led the German christians to genocide.
And your lies about vaccines kill innocent children with preventable disease and prove you to be dangerously scientifically illiterate.
No Q, the Germans were suckered into beLIEving in the Govt. as 'god'.
Belief in God didn't sucker them, political correctness and beLIEving in the 'volk' and Adolph's 'New Order' did.

"you are the only person who repeatedly brings up forced sterilization.
-only when ewe repeatedly quote eugenics/sterilization promoters like Bertrand Russell! I cannot let ewe get away with posting select 'nice' quotes from Proven evil doers when the facts are they have been involved in great evil AND made bonifide quotes showing their evil as he certainly did! Same with Hitler pal and racist Margaret Sanger who's top accomplishment (Planned Parenthood) ewe greatly support

In ewe'r nutty conspiracy theory-titled thread 'Christian Plot for Domination' ewe said:
"Christians record of human rights abuse under state sponsored religion is really no better than Islam.
Any attempt to install religion in state affairs should be viewed with contempt and justified anger."

-and so 'justified anger' isn't a virtual support for war against those countries by ewe? All these posts ewe'v made about ewe'r disdain for Any tax $4 going for anything remotely religious yet I hadn't seen ewe make any expressing disdain for the unlawful wars the U.S. and NATO wage- that was my earlier point.

and again, anyone can see the Real medical documentation and can read the many quotes from Top doctors & scientists in the vaccine field where they ADMIT to the uselessness AND dangers of vaccines at-
Vaclib.org
Vaclib.org/basic/quotes.htm
^try telling those REAL vaccine experts they are 'dangerously illiterate' Q! Salk who is quoted there is dead so ewe can't ask him about the Fact he Admittedly screwed up the polio vaccine and caused MILLIONS to aquire cancer thanks to the cancer virus that he caused the polio vaccine to have- anyone can google SV40 and read about that HUGE underreported problem
Reality

Newport, NH

#104 Apr 25, 2013
Michael Mulligan wrote:
I would be more with you than you think, if it wasn't about all religions and god, but just religious superstition...
How about the Catholic church hiding pedophile priest and giving pedophiles shelter.
That is pretty awful, but not entirely unexpected, there is even a modern axiom to describe it:

"abstinence makes the church grow fondlers"

It is of course more complicated than that, the church likes to think it is above the law and some postulate that the whole cycle of sin and forgiveness gives people permission to do awful things knowing that they can ask an imaginary god (rather than the victims of their bad behavior) forgiveness and somehow magically erase the horror.

But the problem with god, religion and superstition in general, is that they all pretend to be the truth when in reality, every superstition leads you farther from the truth and the true nature of reality.

Every superstition leads you farther from the true beauty of this, amazing real world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diversity dialogue to continue in Brattleboro Dec 4 Comrade Sanders 6
Grout Pond National Forest Area to Become Paid ... Nov '17 Defiant1 3
News Gentlewolf released on bail (Jun '07) Oct '17 amen 3
Tellman Knudson (Jun '12) Jul '17 Angela Hernandez 51
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Jul '17 Redneck 7
What Does It Take To Get the Brattleboro Reform... Jun '17 Kay 1
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jun '17 Amy 65

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages