wrkn man

Plainfield, NH

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Now that females can serve in combat will they have to register for the draft?
Militia Is We The People

Newton Center, MA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
ignoramous- the draft is only supposed to be instituted when we are in a declared war, declared properly by Congress as the Constitution says a war must be in order to be legit. The last time war was declared by Congress was December 1941. The draft was unlawfully enacted with the Vietnam 'conflict'(it was Not a lawful 'war' as per the Constitution) Yes we have crooks running the govt. who don't shivagit about the 'Supreme Law of the Land' and even get away with being considered as a 'Constitutional scholar' like Barry Soetoro AKA the Traitor in Chief.

We once had Constitutional State Militias but they were unlawfully federalized into the 'National Guard' and sent overseas, in complete violation of what the Founders set up and intended to prevent federal aggression against State's Rights, and now that 'National Guard' doesn't even guard the nation!
Change

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Jan 25, 2013
wrkn man wrote:
Now that females can serve in combat will they have to register for the draft?
Well if there ever is a draft again, I would expect so.
Not so great

Sharon, VT

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if there ever is a draft again, I would expect so.
My son will register on his 18th, will they now require his older sisters to do the same??? Why is no one talking about this?
Hanging On Edge

South Royalton, VT

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Not so great wrote:
<quoted text>My son will register on his 18th, will they now require his older sisters to do the same??? Why is no one talking about this?
I wonder what they plan to do with the married and pregnant women. What if you're raising toddlers? our culture has become insane.
We the Sheeple

Newton Center, MA

#9 Jan 28, 2013
"our culture has become insane."
-yeah they're called 'sheeple'
the liberal bleaters are the bigger hypocrites, protesting the unlawful 'wars' when a Bush is Prez but clamming up when their messiah is Prez even tho he's kilt Over 3,000 with drones alone, many of those children, then he stands on the graves on the dead Newtown Conn kids and sheds a fake tear and pushes gun control instead of mental health & Big Pharma SSRI drug controls.
The neocon bleaters never question the 'wars but cheer them on and browbeat others to 'Support The Troops' and the phony 'War on Terror', also parroting the LIE that the troops are 'Fighting For Our Freedoms'

The Bleat Goes On
We the Sheeple

Newton Center, MA

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Not so great wrote:
<quoted text>My son will register on his 18th, will they now require his older sisters to do the same??? Why is no one talking about this?
No federal law says any State inhabitant absolutely HAS to register with Selective Service upon becoming 18.
What the federal govt. wants is voluntary compliance with S.S. and the IRS/'income tax' and all of ewe IN the System.
The thing is if you don't register with S.S. and Then subsequently go and apply for any fed-tied benefit or 'entitlement' whatever such as Unemployment or Food Stamps/Welfare etc., THAT's when the federal law gets broken cuz of not being registered with S.S.- they want everyone federalized and in the federal system as a dependant, subject to the government which the Founders if here today would be throwing up over and berating the hell out of us for allowing to get so out of Constitutional bounds.
The other S.S.(Social Security) is NOT a requirement! One does not have to have a SS #, no federal or State law says one must be contracted into that system, but of course those not paying into SS from their paychecks get no SS $$ when they retire.
The young kids are lied to by Bernie Sanders etc. that the SS system is solvent when in fact there's been Nothing in the SS till but IOUs from Congress to pay back what's been siphoned off it over the years! The U.S.'money' isn't even lawful since the private banksters of The Fed (the so-called "Federal" Reserve which is Not federal) was unconstitutionally allowed to take over the issuance of it and set the very price of it decades ago and only one Prez candidate has contended that we must End The Fed (Ron Paul, who is also anti-war and pro-Constitution unlike the current and previous Presidents)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online Petition to oust Shumlin Thu WTFU and Oust Soe... 64
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Thu As The Whirled Ch... 55
Vernon's police chief speaks out after departme... (Mar '14) Nov 18 Patty O Furniture 20
Fukushima Worsening!-Thank Nuketards 4Ruining E... (Aug '13) Nov 17 Lou Keemia 115
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) Nov 14 Philae FAIL phfff... 609
Just another religious criminal Nov 14 B4BenCarson Or UR... 76
Obama: 'Help Us Destroy Jesus And Start A New A... (Sep '12) Nov 14 RandPaul BenCarso... 79

Brattleboro News Video

Brattleboro Dating
Find my Match

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brattleboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brattleboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST