Fed won't seek death penalty for Cara...

Fed won't seek death penalty for Caraballo

There are 2 comments on the The Brattleboro Reformer story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Fed won't seek death penalty for Caraballo. In it, The Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

Prosecutors told a judge in federal court in Rutland they will not seek the death penalty against Frank Caraballo, who has been implicated in the shooting death of Brattleboro resident Melissa Barratt in July 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brattleboro Reformer.

Newton Center, MA

#1 Dec 19, 2012
yeah of course, why should they give a sh't about some crack wench who hung around serious druggie scum like Caraballo?
Besides, in the first place state prosecutor David Gartenstein didn't feel the need to charge this cold-blooded killer with First degree Murder but he charged him with mere Second Degree Murder
That tells us we should see the dealer/killer as kinda like doing society a favor, ain't that right Gartenstein?
Asleep No More

Alstead, NH

#2 Dec 20, 2012
If Melissa Barratt had been allowed to live, there is a good chance she would later have been able to get off the drugs and get her life in order. Such has happened with many others. I believe that this is FIRST degree murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The God Delusion 19 hr Community Disorga... 2
Get on the bandwagon while there is still time! (Jan '16) Oct 4 Tanya 4
Marble is still missing, and a year of silence? (Apr '16) Oct 4 Tanya 8
News Will a Supreme Court decision change psychiatri... Oct 4 Tanya 1
Vermonts new economy (Jun '14) Sep '16 Trixie 218
Obama's Top Ten Lies Last Night/ Clinton's Crim... (Jan '16) Sep '16 Trixie 6
News Kevin Bacon loves Baconfest invite, is sorry he... Sep '16 PFfff 1

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance