Now can we focus on the real problem?

Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not funny

Burlington, VT

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Now can America focus on the real problem?
flat lander

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2013
The real problem, like their is just one.The list is a long one and at the top will vary depending on who you ask or even the way you present the question or topic. My money is on things that breath and breed!
Not funny

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Apr 18, 2013
I believe the real problem is a sharp increase in mental illness among young American males. Can we start by talking about the emasculation and medicating of boys in the public education setting. After, Lets talk about kindergarteners quoting R films and M rated games. Lets talk about the lack of hope and abandonment by a system that favors females to such an exten that increasingly males aren't attending/ graduating from colleges. Lets talk about how people with mental illness and their caregivers are kicked to the curb because meaningful treatment isn't available in this country.
Lucie

Essex Junction, VT

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Not funny wrote:
I believe the real problem is a sharp increase in mental illness among young American males. Can we start by talking about the emasculation and medicating of boys in the public education setting. After, Lets talk about kindergarteners quoting R films and M rated games. Lets talk about the lack of hope and abandonment by a system that favors females to such an exten that increasingly males aren't attending/ graduating from colleges. Lets talk about how people with mental illness and their caregivers are kicked to the curb because meaningful treatment isn't available in this country.
I did not allow my boys to watch R movies or play M rated games, but I could not fight off the devastation caused by the foolishness of today's public schools. The official model of a "normal" child (thus student) are the typical behaviors of a girl. By their very nature boys can't live up to that model. Then here come the authorities with their mental labels and drugs! And Child Protective workers if you refuse the medications. If I had to do it over again, I definitely would have homeschooled.
flat lander

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Now we can back to "Mud season"
American Strong

South Burlington, VT

#7 Apr 19, 2013
flat lander wrote:
Now we can back to "Mud season"
And here I figured you for a sidewalk and asphalt sort of guy.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Pitiful scumbag who pits the boys against the girls...for you it's always putting one against another.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Apr 19, 2013
for you it's always pitting one against another.
flat lander

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2013
"American Strong" we can't afford even a flat surface never it be tar or concrete. We got to go down town just to find a surface flat enough to adjust to head lights
Joe

Burlington, VT

#11 Apr 20, 2013
The real problem is we have become spoiled and lazy.

Every issue comes down to the above, boys in schools are a lot more work than girls so try and make them act like girls, it's less work for the staff. They have made more work for themselves by not excepting boys will be boys.

people want everything handed to them, give me and give somebody else the bill. Give me cheap imports, give me stuff and send someboy else the bill so I don't have to work for it. Fix the roads and don't raise the gas tax, make somebody else pay somehow or someway so I don't have to work for what I'm entiled to, give me, give me everything but the bill.

It's for the children, I want for my children and make somebody else pay for what I want. We need a hockey rink and indoor pool, it's for the children, I want it all except the bill, why should I have to work for what I want.

I want tax breaks, it's for the children, make somebody else pay higher taxes, give me everything but the bill.

I'm retired and living on a fixed income so should be exempt from taxes no matter how high my income is, but give me and give somebody else the bill.

I showed up at my peon job and deserve it all, give me, give me. Most people in america would commit suicide if they ever lost their cake jobs and had to actually work for a living.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#12 Apr 20, 2013
This is a pitiful blog!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#13 Apr 20, 2013
A place for the dopes of the world.
Joe

Burlington, VT

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Welcome to The Amusement Park of America.

what's there to do today, is there a cow parade in brattleboro, wow we can stand around doing nothing and watch cows walk done Main ST.

Bread and circus's.

Even the schools have been tuned into amusement parks.

Never saw grandpa Walton out playing golf or his wife, they might have ben old, but had work to do.

Now we hire illegal immigrants to do all the work including clean our houses and watch our kids while we sit in offices cooking up scams and swindles as white collar criminals and call it working.

I believe in redistribution, everyone should get their fair share of real honest work.

I would like to thank the 10% of america's who still do an honest and productive day of work.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Thank god you don't vote!
Joe

Burlington, VT

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Thank god you don't vote!
of course i vote, i want my fair share of free money for nothing to pay for my imported car and be able to buy the imported gas so i can drive to china-mart to go shopping

the gub'ment needs to keep printing the stuff so everyone has plenty of free money to spend, long live victim nation.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#17 Apr 20, 2013
Yea, right...

What else is hthere when the don't create enought incomes and good jobs...
NH Mike M a Ewetube Star

Newton Center, MA

#18 Apr 20, 2013
mikey who exactly is the 'the' or 'they' which ewe think is supposed to create jobs and incomes?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#19 Apr 20, 2013
You are such an idiot, the bottom half...the 99%ers create most of our jobs.

The progenitor of everything is god...
Community Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

#21 Apr 21, 2013
Sounds like Mikey is taking this discussion very personally!
RealProblm MikesLostMind

South Burlington, VT

#22 Apr 21, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
You are such an idiot, the bottom half...the 99%ers create most of our jobs.
The progenitor of everything is god...
then pray to God for a job mikey
I pray that the industry ewe last worked for years ago (nukedom/VY) doesn't kill us all off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If the rich are getting richer, what's happenin... (Apr '14) 16 hr Radio Flyer 3016 12
News Man charged with inappropriately touching child Apr 7 Anonymous 1
News Former employee suing Mack Molding over alleged... Jan '18 Comrade Sanders 2
News Diversity dialogue to continue in Brattleboro (Aug '17) Dec '17 Comrade Sanders 6
Grout Pond National Forest Area to Become Paid ... (Oct '17) Nov '17 Defiant1 3
News Gentlewolf released on bail (Jun '07) Oct '17 amen 3
Tellman Knudson (Jun '12) Jul '17 Angela Hernandez 51

Brattleboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages