Man Hits Women With Truck

Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Jan 30, 2014
KEENE, N.H.-- A Vernon, Vt., man is facing multiple charges after police say he severely injured a Hinsdale woman by intentionally striking her with his pickup truck following a dispute Saturday morning.

David J. Sage, 43, was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, first-degree assault with a deadly weapon and reckless conduct. He is accused of using his truck to hit a woman in the driveway of a River Court residence at approximately 1:15 a.m.

Winchester Police Chief Gary A. Phillips told the Reformer Cpl. Cameron Prior and Officer John Dunleavy were on patrol early Saturday morning when the call of the incident came in and the dispatcher described the suspected vehicle. On the way to the scene, the two saw a pickup truck matching the description and pursued it. Swanzey Police were dispatched to the River Court residence to tend to the injured woman.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Jan 30, 2014
She lived across the street from me!
F-The Fat Walmart Sheeple

Rutland, VT

#3 Jan 30, 2014
this drunk punk is from Vernon, so we can assume he's a nuketard
/
Vermont Yankee supervisor fails alcohol test
September 2009
http://www.vpirg.org/news/vermont-yankee-supe...
//
Vt. Yankee supervisor reports to work intoxicated
Oct 2012 Rutland Herald
http://www.recorder.com/news/nation/world/241...
/
According to the NRC, In 2011, the number of nuclear plant employees found to be using marijuana was 530 and the number using cocaine was 127.
(that's just those caught)
I Know More Than You

Bennington, VT

#4 Jan 31, 2014
F-The Fat Walmart Sheeple wrote:
this drunk punk is from Vernon, so we can assume he's a nuketard
/
Vermont Yankee supervisor fails alcohol test
September 2009
http://www.vpirg.org/news/vermont-yankee-supe...
//
Vt. Yankee supervisor reports to work intoxicated
Oct 2012 Rutland Herald
http://www.recorder.com/news/nation/world/241...
/
According to the NRC, In 2011, the number of nuclear plant employees found to be using marijuana was 530 and the number using cocaine was 127.
(that's just those caught)
Actually he is not a nuketard. Not smart enough to get a job there.
Flat Lander

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2014
She lives across the street from you and you call that "living" WOW I can't imagine the fun on that street!
Jaczko Was Right- WTFU

Rutland, VT

#6 Feb 1, 2014
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he is not a nuketard. Not smart enough to get a job there.
-a friggin 'nuketard' isn't just a nuke worker but ANYone who supports nukedom and either actually beLIEves the BS or knows the truth but purposely turns a blind eye to the overwhelming human species-extinction dangers of it.
I never saw an anti-nuke sign in Vernon unlike most everywhere else nearby, that's cuz it's politically incorrect to tell the truth in nuketown which has prospered thanks to the crazies putting us all in danger for well over 4 decades
I Know More Than You

Brattleboro, VT

#7 Feb 1, 2014
Jaczko Was Right- WTFU wrote:
<quoted text>
-a friggin 'nuketard' isn't just a nuke worker but ANYone who supports nukedom and either actually beLIEves the BS or knows the truth but purposely turns a blind eye to the overwhelming human species-extinction dangers of it.
I never saw an anti-nuke sign in Vernon unlike most everywhere else nearby, that's cuz it's politically incorrect to tell the truth in nuketown which has prospered thanks to the crazies putting us all in danger for well over 4 decades
Thanks for the info. I guess now I'd have to say he was too smart not to be a nuketard.
Ann Coulter- RadsGood4Ewe

Rutland, VT

#8 Feb 1, 2014
so ewe support More nuke plants blowing up AND drunken jerks hurting women
I see
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Feb 2, 2014
Flat Lander wrote:
She lives across the street from you and you call that "living" WOW I can't imagine the fun on that street!
I called the cops on that house at least three times!
Flat Lander

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2014
That alone is one thing but that corner stone hooker beside you is a prize by himself.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#11 Feb 3, 2014
It is all about me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for XOXOLYNXOXO 1 hr My name 1
Online Petition to oust Shumlin Mon Alex - Infowars d... 66
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Mon Wife 57
Organic Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380 (Aug '11) Sun Measderhu 11
Fukushima Worsening!-Thank Nuketards 4Ruining E... (Aug '13) Nov 17 Lou Keemia 115
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) Nov 14 Philae FAIL phfff... 609
Just another religious criminal Nov 14 B4BenCarson Or UR... 75

Winter Storm Warning for Windham County was issued at November 25 at 6:20PM EST

Brattleboro News Video

Brattleboro Dating
Find my Match

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brattleboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brattleboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:02 am PST