The Urantia Foundation
rick

Mesquite, TX

#42 Dec 29, 2013
Keep reading Mike!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#43 Dec 29, 2013
The communications and event recording technology in godís administrators and bureaucrats sucks!

Although, I know of books where godís technology is updated and more futuristic...the futuristic technology and devices just represents godís inherent capabilities. Like an instantaneous internet connection to paradise and cell phone coverage, and anywhere in all the universes.

One where you enter a high tech room where you can down load and watch in HD any say earth historical event or any individual historic event...indeed you could enter into a individualís historic life stream as a non-participant. It would look and feel like you were participating in anotherís life stream...felt tha you actually the target person... making the same choices and interacting...but you would just be a non-participant of the historic event images and voices.

I am told you can even enter your own life stream or anothers....make different choices, watch how the new future plays out in exact detail. In our earthly realm, this is called entering into hell. This is how you pay for all the sins and omission you ever made.

Remember in heaven, time has no meaning. You could consume say my worthless whole life history is say less than a nanosecond and have perfect recall if it all. Remember we donít have brains in heaven...our brain capability is unlimited.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#44 Dec 29, 2013
felt that you where actually the target person and felt all the emotions
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#45 Dec 29, 2013
I am going to watch my bike ride videos over and over again in heavenís control stations....
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#46 Dec 29, 2013
Imagine consuming all the human data...watch and feel all of human life streams that ever occurred on earth ...have perfect memory and have the wisest philosophy only gained in paradise( the main computer)( a compilation of all best philosophies of all the universes there ever where) to property interpret the grandest meaning of all of human life. Would that be one wise son of a bitch!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#47 Dec 29, 2013
Would that make me a better friend to anyone I ever met? Would that make me finally the best friend to all my equivalent sisters and brothers spirits?

What is interesting in Urantia book...is your personality is given to you as the greatest gift of the greatest god there ever was...

Dam, it donít feel like that on earth?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#48 Dec 29, 2013
Imagine being in heaven with your spouse. I donít know if we would need the same earthy attachments as we have on earth?

How about having a fight video night with your spouse and with godís technology? Watching the top ten worst fights you ever had on earth. Imagine seeing yourself through your wifeís eyes in a fight?

Some of you poor bastards on earth have two or three wives.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#49 Dec 29, 2013
Come on, watch us ridiculously dancing around with the words trying make up...testing the waters so to say...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#50 Dec 29, 2013
Come on, watch us ridiculously dancing around with the words trying to make up...testing the waters so to say.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#51 Dec 29, 2013
Follow the money. That is what it is about.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#52 Dec 29, 2013
Can you imagine the newspapers and network news programs they have in paradise and heaven...the infinitely beautiful and truthful cable news channels? Probably seen through multiple perspectives.

If they are all fundamentalism news in paradise...Fox News Channel...how do you shoot yourself in Heaven?

I bet you if the event gains your attention...you can then dial the event in to see every personal perspective and in infinite detail.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#53 Dec 29, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Nope, number one, is conflict with bringing up the children or fighting over theTV remote to watch a favorite program.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#54 Dec 29, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
yep!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#55 Dec 29, 2013
Almost any "big" fight has a throwing away Vermont Yankee sentence in it.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#56 Dec 29, 2013
I imagine a super google search engine in paradise. NSA is extremely primitive to what the universe records and god has at hand to understand.

I imagine privacy is just an earthy need....
Reginald

New Canaan, CT

#57 Dec 29, 2013
Read the Bible, Urantia is a pipe dream at best.
Reginald

New Canaan, CT

#58 Dec 29, 2013
It's online free now!
Reginald

New Canaan, CT

#59 Dec 29, 2013
Reginald

New Canaan, CT

#60 Dec 29, 2013
Genesis 1
King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#61 Dec 29, 2013
In Urantia they tell us it is counterproductive to worship nature...nature in itself isnít spiritual. The human mind has the capability to enhance or abuse nature.

So why canít the spiritual world be more close to the human experience? It you trust humanís to mind the natural world...why isnít much more of the greater spiritual world given to us as a tool to stabilize our world. Sure, we abuse the natural world and we see the feedback. What donít you trust us with the spiritual world ...there will be feedbacks if and when abuse occurs. You could build it into that and help us evolve past this unstable period...

I mean, you got your trillions of spiritual minions and
bureaucratic angels...armies in heaven...they could oversee it.

Arenít we really talking about the same thing with the natural world and greater spiritual world?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police roundup (Aug '09) 1 hr Ripflatlander 5
Get on the bandwagon while there is still time! (Jan '16) May 24 Morgan 8
News Local man convicted of sexual abuse of his daug... (Dec '08) May 15 Miles D Wynn 35
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges Apr 30 Sherrif fife 4
News Mother, two daughters, die in Wardsboro (Apr '08) Apr '17 kjc10 20
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 34
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 19

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages