Nuketard Mediawhores of Keene

Nuketard Mediawhores of Keene

Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

Alex

Newton Center, MA

#1 Oct 6, 2013
The Twarogs of Keene are yet Again kvetching in the newspaper about their 'plight'
pppfffffffffffttt!

'Vermont Yankee family faces uncertain future'
http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/verm...

First it was their son Evan with his letter in the paper in which he claimed that the actions of the State of Vermont and its people "have often overstepped legal boundaries"
Evan ridiculously stated: "By advocating for the shutdown of the facility, the state is fighting against the people it represents." - when in fact it was a MAJORITY of Vermont voters who have been anti-nuclear which is why they democratically elected the anti-nuke governor Shumlin twice, along with those in the State legislature

Then just recently mama Twarog biatched in her letters about how the anti-nukies told the truth of nukedom's dangers and she cynically accused them of "jubilantly celebrating the impending job losses" when they were simply relieved to learn of the ShutDown of the potential mega-cancer causing DirtyBomb which was made with a defective General Electric Mark I reactor
https://www.google.com/#q=the+GE+Three+reacto...

This weekend's Keene Sentinel front page article on the Twarogs said:
"One thing Twarog does know is that he will eventually have to move out of the area to continue working in the nuclear power industry."

-Oh dear!
John Twarog has made over $100,000 a year at VY-twice the median household income for Cheshire County NH, and after next year he may have to move his family elsewhere to work at some other nuclear DirtyBomb

Let's all shed a tear for these poor economic sufferers of the VY ShutDown
puh-leeeze

The nuketarded Twarogs need to STFU & GTFO
Good Riddance to them and their ilk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother, two daughters, die in Wardsboro (Apr '08) Apr 7 kjc10 20
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar 29 DEPUTY DOG 34
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) Mar 29 DEPUTY DOG 19
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Mar '17 Redneck 6
Looking Mar '17 Louise 4
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges Mar '17 Sherrif fife 2
Obama's Top Ten Lies Last Night/ Clinton's Crim... (Jan '16) Feb '17 Long Island Liberal 7

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages