Unsilent

Barre, VT

#22 Aug 6, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I. A person is guilty of reckless conduct if he recklessly engages in conduct which places or may place another in danger of serious bodily injury.
That just didn't happen. I just didn't do that recklessly...
I might of inadvertanly placed people at risk...but is was because they choose to take a risk and step over my safety barries fully knowng there was dangerous holes in the bridge walkway...
They can't prove recklessness...
Sorry to tell you this, but they will probably prove it. Get all the help you can.
Counselor at Law Alex Esq

United States

#23 Aug 6, 2013
The Reformer article on ewe'r charges: http://www.reformer.com/localnews/ci_23801494...
says:
"Reckless conduct is a felony."
But the actual NH statute 631:3 says it's only a felony if a deadly weapon was involved

So ewe are off the hook for at least the felony charge mikey! They threw it in but can't use it since ewe had no weapon. The bastards do that sh't all the time, and either before during or right after arraignment the prosecutor will drop the felony Reckless Conduct to misdemeanor Reckless Conduct, they will have to, even if ewe have no lawyer at arraignment or even during pre-trial they are required to. Ewe have plenty of time to decide to get a shyster slug or not (they ALL are), ewe don't need one at arraingnment and after they drop the felony garbage charge which they will, then ewe definately don't need one.
Don't go talking to one and get suckered into paying them lots of $$ with the promise they'll help ewe- all the shyster will do is request the court/prosecutor to do what the court/prosecutor will have to do anyway which is drop the felony.

Doesn't that put ewe more at ease now?
Ewe owe me for this legal work I've done
I don't work pro-bono or pro-Bozo

Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#24 Aug 6, 2013
http://steamshovel2002.blogspot.com/2013_07_0...

Come on, take a look at my substantial safety barriers. I put more planks up after I took the pictures...I put three planks up at different levels.

Does the victims have such evidence...
I was always around the holes supervising access...
Reckless: marked by lack of proper caution : careless of consequences

Am I careless of consequences if I put up safety barriers?

1.
a. Heedless or careless.
b. Headstrong; rash.
2. Indifferent to or disregardful of consequences: a reckless driver.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#25 Aug 6, 2013
I might have been reckless with inconveniencing one or two people if that.
Unsilent

Barre, VT

#27 Aug 6, 2013
Counselor at Law Alex Esq wrote:
The Reformer article on ewe'r charges: http://www.reformer.com/localnews/ci_23801494...
says:
"Reckless conduct is a felony."
But the actual NH statute 631:3 says it's only a felony if a deadly weapon was involved
So ewe are off the hook for at least the felony charge mikey! They threw it in but can't use it since ewe had no weapon. The bastards do that sh't all the time, and either before during or right after arraignment the prosecutor will drop the felony Reckless Conduct to misdemeanor Reckless Conduct, they will have to, even if ewe have no lawyer at arraignment or even during pre-trial they are required to. Ewe have plenty of time to decide to get a shyster slug or not (they ALL are), ewe don't need one at arraingnment and after they drop the felony garbage charge which they will, then ewe definately don't need one.
Don't go talking to one and get suckered into paying them lots of $$ with the promise they'll help ewe- all the shyster will do is request the court/prosecutor to do what the court/prosecutor will have to do anyway which is drop the felony.
Doesn't that put ewe more at ease now?
Ewe owe me for this legal work I've done
I don't work pro-bono or pro-Bozo
I certainly hope that you've got it right. But I do hope that Mike goes to the Retreat.
mikey-AnyOfThisG ettinThru

United States

#28 Aug 6, 2013
did ewe read post # 18 mikey?

it has the link to the NH statute on Reckless Conduct, which says they can't stick ewe with a felony RC cuz ewe didn't use a weapon

here it is again- http://law.justia.com/codes/new-hampshire/201...

///

The Retreat doesn't actually cure or even greatly help the scatterbrained like mikey, they only get people's brains crosswired even worse by giving them psycotropic SSRI drugs like Prozac
I've been telling him for years here to get the lobotomy or at least the electroshock therapy (ECT) which is still done and has helped many.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/criterion_images/curr...

Jack did it years ago he's doing just fine today-
http://sarasotamagazine.com/health-and-fitnes...
Raquel

Barre, VT

#31 Aug 6, 2013
mikey-AnyOfThisGettinThru wrote:
did ewe read post # 18 mikey?
it has the link to the NH statute on Reckless Conduct, which says they can't stick ewe with a felony RC cuz ewe didn't use a weapon
here it is again- http://law.justia.com/codes/new-hampshire/201...
///
The Retreat doesn't actually cure or even greatly help the scatterbrained like mikey, they only get people's brains crosswired even worse by giving them psycotropic SSRI drugs like Prozac
I've been telling him for years here to get the lobotomy or at least the electroshock therapy (ECT) which is still done and has helped many.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/criterion_images/curr...
Jack did it years ago he's doing just fine today-
http://sarasotamagazine.com/health-and-fitnes...
I think he needs the Lobotomy!
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#32 Aug 7, 2013
He keeps admitting to the very things he denies.....that is pretty good sign that he doesn't get it
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#33 Aug 7, 2013
I have not denied anything...I took pitures of the crime scene and posted them on the internet before the police even responded...
Joe Shlabotnik

White River Junction, VT

#34 Aug 7, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I have not denied anything...I took pitures of the crime scene and posted them on the internet before the police even responded...
You are admitting it is a "crime" scene now? Did you not deny that you put people at risk with your unauthorized bridge rehab project?
By the way. Were you the low bidder on this public works project??
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#35 Aug 7, 2013
You bet, it is a dam crime not having attached wooden planks on a high bridge....

It is NH crimes agaisnt their humanity...

I got to remember that: my unauthorized bridge rehab project?

We will see when the state comes up with the tab with the damage I did.

I gotta feeling it was a golden parachute public works job according to NH.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#36 Aug 7, 2013
Hey, where did the discarded wooden board go...they were all removed by the state.

I ought to charge them for my labor with doing their work
Joe Shlabotnik

White River Junction, VT

#37 Aug 7, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Hey, where did the discarded wooden board go...they were all removed by the state.
I'd lay low on this point. "They" may say you burned them and cite you for illegal burning, assuming you never applied for a permit!
Then of course with the ash residue leaching towards the river, you have other issues coming, no doubt from the feds given that the waterway is inter-state. You're going away for a long, long time.
The charges just seem to keep piling up Mike.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#38 Aug 7, 2013
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd lay low on this point. "They" may say you burned them and cite you for illegal burning, assuming you never applied for a permit!
Then of course with the ash residue leaching towards the river, you have other issues coming, no doubt from the feds given that the waterway is inter-state. You're going away for a long, long time.
The charges just seem to keep piling up Mike.
No, th Hinsdale police would say lighting that fire is domestic terrorism and off I go to Guantanamo. We will being singing substituting Hinsdale for Boston:



“The MTA Song”

Chorus:
Did he ever return,
No he never returned
And his fate is still unlearn'd
He may ride forever
'neath the streets of Boston
He's the man who never returned.

Just exhange the MTA with CRT...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#39 Aug 7, 2013
Chorus:
Or else he'll never return,
No he'll never return
And his fate will be unlearned
He may ride forever
'neath the streets of Boston
He's the man (Who's the man)
He's the man (Oh, the man)
He's the man who never returned.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#40 Aug 7, 2013
We will be singing and substituting Hinsdale for Boston:
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#42 Aug 7, 2013
Let me tell you the story

Of a man named mike

On a tragic and fateful day

He pulled up ten boards on a bridge

Kissed his wife and family

Went to ride on his bike.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#43 Aug 7, 2013
Did he ever return,

No he never returned

And his fate is still unlearn'd

He may ride forever

On the streets of Hinsdale

He's the man who never returned.
Joe Shlabotnik

White River Junction, VT

#44 Aug 7, 2013
These lyrics seem to go with the melody from the Brady Bunch. Could that be so??
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#45 Aug 7, 2013
I don't know...I was drunk all the time back then not paying attention to anything...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online Petition to oust Shumlin 12 hr CDC Admits Rad Da... 67
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Nov 24 Wife 57
Organic Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380 (Aug '11) Nov 23 Measderhu 11
Vernon's police chief speaks out after departme... (Mar '14) Nov 18 Patty O Furniture 20
Fukushima Worsening!-Thank Nuketards 4Ruining E... (Aug '13) Nov 17 Lou Keemia 115
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) Nov 14 Philae FAIL phfff... 609
Just another religious criminal Nov 14 B4BenCarson Or UR... 75

Brattleboro News Video

Brattleboro Dating
Find my Match

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brattleboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brattleboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:22 am PST