Mike Representing Self @ Trial

Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Heading towords pre trial disclosures...
Local

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Whats the trial about?
Community Disorganzier

Newtown, CT

#3 Aug 6, 2013
"A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client"
Alan Doucheawits

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Local wrote:
Whats the trial about?
read todays Bratt Reformer
Flea Bailey

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2013
Community Disorganzier wrote:
"A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client"
That's just a BS slogan made up by shyster lawyers who want everyone fearful and sheepish before their kangaroo court with their rigged system
Few realize the fact that all criminal courts in the corporate U.S. are unconstitutionally of Admiralty jurisdiction when they are supposed to be of Common Law
http://www.barefootsworld.net/admiralty.html
http://usa-the-republic.com/items%20of%20inte...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Aug 6, 2013
Local wrote:
Whats the trial about?
Mike took action to safety shutdown a 1921 bridge walkway because it was unsafe for people.

Then arrested on five counts including felony...

Mike spent months protesting on a site of a dangerous bridge and advocated for it immediate replacement...advocate to get an accurate bridge inspection outside the corrupt NHDOT.

Town fathers think I am impairing business development and property values...thus they forced the police department into an illegal overreaction.
ewe lazy breadeater ewe

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2013
those town fathers are such muthas!

and don't they know that with no father figure in the Mulligan home that the whole fam damnly will fall apart!?
Now who will be the breadwinner there without mikey??
(oh right, the same one who's been that in their home for years- mrs. mulligan)
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Aug 6, 2013
Mike took action to safety shutdown a 1921 bridge walkway because it was unsafe for people. IE, many wooden planks were not attached to the bridge because of completely rusted screws and nails and this constituted a direct threat to anyone who used the bridge. The Hinsdale police and NHDOT would not take direct action to correct this safety hazard. So I safety shutdown the bridge walkway and I put up (see my photographs) substantial safety barriers. The public was only exposed for about an hour with not having police approved crime scene tape. I doubt anyone was on that abandoned scene from the time I left till the job till the police arrived. So who was put at risk?
Then arrested on five counts including felony...
Mike spent months protesting on a site of a dangerous bridge and advocated for its immediate replacement...advocate to get an accurate bridge inspection outside the corrupt NHDOT.
Town fathers think I am impairing business development and property values...thus they forced the police department into an illegal overreaction.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#10 Aug 6, 2013
I never scraped rust off the bridge...It falls off the bridge and just lies on the ground in big piles.

I could get you your ten pounds of rust lying on the ground if you want...as soon as my bond conditions are lifted.

I bet you for a newspaper article and tour, we could get these conditions temporally lifted...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#11 Aug 6, 2013
The cops lied to you also: unless they added on other charges not yet disclosed to me.

It was criminal mischief...Vandalism...RSA 634:2...that is what is on the complaint.

The felony was associated solely with property damage on transportation components, ie a roadway, and not a walkway...

I got no reckless conduct charges yet and the police know it...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#12 Aug 6, 2013
They have no evidence I was reckless in any way...

You want to see my five charges....
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#13 Aug 6, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
The cops lied to you also: unless they added on other charges not yet disclosed to me.
It was criminal mischief...Vandalism...RSA 634:2...that is what is on the complaint.
The felony was associated solely with property damage on transportation components, ie a roadway, and not a walkway...
I got no reckless conduct charges yet and the police know it...
I made a mistake here...I do have a misdemeaner class A reckless complaint...

The reckless charge is in dipute...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#14 Aug 6, 2013
Just to be clear, the Hinsdale Police wonít yet give me a working theory with how I created reckless conduct...
Here is how Hinsdale police department officer respond...
Kassotis
ďI am still waiting for answers on your other question and will let you
know as soon as I hear.
The idea they canít explain the bases for this complaint is appalling...
We are already dealing with police and court paperwork riddled with grave errors.
They are justify the charges days after they write the complaint...
Declare a charge, and then go find the evidence...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#15 Aug 6, 2013
"The cops lied to you also: unless they added on other charges not yet disclosed to me."

My statement is not supported by the evidence...

Sorry!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#16 Aug 6, 2013
So basically I am begging the police department to explain to me how I put somebody at risk.

I got so many freaken chargers I canít kept track of them in my head.

So here I am begging the police department to explain how they think I am putting somebody a risk...

"Thank you for talking with my wife tonight, you eased her concerns greatly. I swear, I never could control that women throughout our marriage. She is just of her own mind.
I still think I was charged with the felony as a transportation and property thing.
It is just driving me crazy. Criminal mischief is solely about property damaged. If it goes above $1500 it can go to a felony and Iíd get that. I think it is going above $1500 in the end. But you keep throwing at us it is placing somebody in harms way.
You guys canít be throwing around I put people in harmís way without a theory or evidence of it. You should not keep throwing this cloud of no density that I put somebody at risk without an explanation or just for bargaining power?
I get in we are in a legal thing and you are not allowed to talk to me. i am fully aware and it is my intention I am or could be puting this in court records. There is nothing about me that is innicent.
Really, if I threaten somebody, I should be charged with anoffense with states harm...not property.
I contend I put no one in harms way...i just donít see it. The eye witness, he jumped over my substantial barrier and he was aware of all those huge holes. He could have waited at the barrier after using his cell phone for the police, or used the road bed. I doubt there was anyone else in the area until the police came. If they jumped over my barrier, that kind of person would surely jump over a police tape with no one around.
It was solely his choice to put himself at risk. Yea, I gave him the opportunity. I yelled at him as he was crossing the barrier,Ē what are you doingĒ. He just ignored my warning and placed himself at risk.

I just want to know how the police think I placed somebody at risk.
I think my peers would agree with me?
Say like on the first event. Nobody was in the area as I took the boards off and replaced them. There was never anyone in the vicinity of being place at risk...within eye sight...so how could you charge me with that?
I think you construe I placed the eyewitness at risk! By the way, I consider this guy totally blameless and innocent. Absolutely and utterly innocent except for my activities!"
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#17 Aug 6, 2013
Merely removing the boards created an inherent risk to the public,and since you are not probably licensed to do bridge work you are not qualified to fix what you altered.
Sounds like depraved indifference to the risk of injury to the public.
You are going to get the lethal needle if you keep talking, er, I mean incriminating yourself. There's a reason attorneys tell their clients not to talk to anyone about their case. You are Exhibit "A".
Counselor at Law Alex Esq

United States

#18 Aug 6, 2013
from
http://law.justia.com/codes/new-hampshire/201...

2010 New Hampshire Statutes
TITLE LXII CRIMINAL CODE
CHAPTER 631 ASSAULT AND RELATED OFFENSES
Section 631:3 Reckless Conduct.

631:3 Reckless Conduct.Ė
I. A person is guilty of reckless conduct if he recklessly engages in conduct which places or may place another in danger of serious bodily injury.
II. Reckless conduct is a class B felony if the person uses a deadly weapon as defined in RSA 625:11, V. All other reckless conduct is a misdemeanor.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version.
////

^well there ewe have it mikey (assuming that 'statute' hasn't changed that is. Remember, statutes are NOT the same as actual laws, but that gets into sh't over ewe'r scatterbrained noggin, like with the State courts wrongfully using Admiralty jurisdiction for criminal offenses instead of Constitutional Common Law )

bottom line is mikey ewe didn't use a weapon therefore they can't make a felony charge of Reckless Conduct stick. No doubt they did simply put that charge on ewe knowing it would later have to be dropped and they'll want to screw ewe with the other misdemeanor ones
Kelty

Williamstown, VT

#19 Aug 6, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
So basically I am begging the police department to explain to me how I put somebody at risk.
I got so many freaken chargers I canít kept track of them in my head.
So here I am begging the police department to explain how they think I am putting somebody a risk...
"Thank you for talking with my wife tonight, you eased her concerns greatly. I swear, I never could control that women throughout our marriage. She is just of her own mind.
I still think I was charged with the felony as a transportation and property thing.
It is just driving me crazy. Criminal mischief is solely about property damaged. If it goes above $1500 it can go to a felony and Iíd get that. I think it is going above $1500 in the end. But you keep throwing at us it is placing somebody in harms way.
You guys canít be throwing around I put people in harmís way without a theory or evidence of it. You should not keep throwing this cloud of no density that I put somebody at risk without an explanation or just for bargaining power?
I get in we are in a legal thing and you are not allowed to talk to me. i am fully aware and it is my intention I am or could be puting this in court records. There is nothing about me that is innicent.
Really, if I threaten somebody, I should be charged with anoffense with states harm...not property.
I contend I put no one in harms way...i just donít see it. The eye witness, he jumped over my substantial barrier and he was aware of all those huge holes. He could have waited at the barrier after using his cell phone for the police, or used the road bed. I doubt there was anyone else in the area until the police came. If they jumped over my barrier, that kind of person would surely jump over a police tape with no one around.
It was solely his choice to put himself at risk. Yea, I gave him the opportunity. I yelled at him as he was crossing the barrier,Ē what are you doingĒ. He just ignored my warning and placed himself at risk.
I just want to know how the police think I placed somebody at risk.
I think my peers would agree with me?
Say like on the first event. Nobody was in the area as I took the boards off and replaced them. There was never anyone in the vicinity of being place at risk...within eye sight...so how could you charge me with that?
I think you construe I placed the eyewitness at risk! By the way, I consider this guy totally blameless and innocent. Absolutely and utterly innocent except for my activities!"
Mike, a felony charge is nothing to fool around with. You need a good attorney to bargain it down or maybe even get it dropped. Most likely it can get bargained down to Misdemeanor. If you try to do it yourself, you will probably end up with a convicted felon record for the rest of your life! That will wreak havoc for you, I guarantee you. Many assisted living places, boarding homes and nursing homes will NOT accept a convicted felon. It could actually affect the quality of your medical care. Get an attorney no matter what it takes.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#20 Aug 6, 2013
I confuse the hell out of you if you can believe that...it is class A misdomeanor...

See how confusing it is with "all" these charges.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#21 Aug 6, 2013
I. A person is guilty of reckless conduct if he recklessly engages in conduct which places or may place another in danger of serious bodily injury.

That just didn't happen. I just didn't do that recklessly...

I might of inadvertanly placed people at risk...but is was because they choose to take a risk and step over my safety barries fully knowng there was dangerous holes in the bridge walkway...

They can't prove recklessness...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get on the bandwagon while there is still time! (Jan '16) May 24 Morgan 8
News Local man convicted of sexual abuse of his daug... (Dec '08) May 15 Miles D Wynn 35
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges Apr 30 Sherrif fife 4
News Mother, two daughters, die in Wardsboro (Apr '08) Apr '17 kjc10 20
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 34
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 19
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Mar '17 Redneck 6

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages