Review: Shear Designs Hair Studio & T...

Review: Shear Designs Hair Studio & Tanning

Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

anonymous

Farmington, CT

#1 Jan 9, 2014
I had an excellent experience! Friendly staff, great prices, clean and fabulous services! I will be going back!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Jan 9, 2014
I am happy for you!
True Liberal

Bennington, VT

#3 Jan 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
I had an excellent experience! Friendly staff, great prices, clean and fabulous services! I will be going back!
Thanks mom.
Happy Client

Brattleboro, VT

#4 May 10, 2014
This salon has been in Brattleboro forever. That says something about it. They are wonderful. I am always happy when I go there. They have a great area for children when they get their haircut. It is so cute. I love the privacy I have when I get my hair colored. Their back room's are so private. The upstairs is adorable. And you can't beat the price. Nothing beats the service.
Joe Shlabotnik

White River Junction, VT

#5 May 12, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I am happy for you!
Mike!! Is that really you? I just posted on another thread how much I missed ya. God. Now I know my week is off to a great start.
Bratt Brothel

Rutland, VT

#6 May 12, 2014
Happy Ending wrote:
This parlor has been in Brattleboro for years. That says something about it. Their Korean 'massage' girls are wonderful, much better than taking a chance with one of the fat skank hos on Elliot St. I always get the 'Happy Ending' special when I go, I love the privacy I have when I get my knob polished there. Their back room's are so private. The cops know about it but never raid it, and you can't beat the price. Nothing beats the service.
-yeah yeah, enough about the Rainbow Therapeutic Wellness 'massage' parlor at 801 Putney rd., what about Shear Designs Hair Studio & Tanning?
Court Bound

Port Huron, MI

#7 May 12, 2014
Bratt Brothel wrote:
<quoted text>
-yeah yeah, enough about the Rainbow Therapeutic Wellness 'massage' parlor at 801 Putney rd., what about Shear Designs Hair Studio & Tanning?
What about the owners of Shear Designs Hair Studio & Tanning and Rainbow Theraputic discovering their businesses being libeled and by whom?
Hell Bound Hos-Ho-Mos

Rutland, VT

#8 May 13, 2014
douchetard false accuser, nobody said anything bad about the hair/tanning place
~
have a Happy review of the Korean massage parlor to share?
~
I think if I was a proprietor of a legitimate massage therapy business I'd be pissed that one of those sordid asian 'massage' parlors was allowed to operate in town, especially since it could bring pervs to my place looking for more than just massage

http://www.google.com/#q=korean+asian+massage...
Go on

Port Huron, MI

#9 May 14, 2014
Hell Bound Hos-Ho-Mos wrote:
douchetard false accuser, nobody said anything bad about the hair/tanning place
~
have a Happy review of the Korean massage parlor to share?
~
I think if I was a proprietor of a legitimate massage therapy business I'd be pissed that one of those sordid asian 'massage' parlors was allowed to operate in town, especially since it could bring pervs to my place looking for more than just massage
http://www.google.com/#q=korean+asian+massage...
We never hear about the Irish massage parlors, do we?

I can't offer a Happy review as I haven't been there. Do they have masseurs too?
Since you know what services they offer, I thought you'd know. Being a "Hell Bound Ho Mo", only other male hands will do.

The way I understood post 6 was "Bratt Brothel" was in reference to a business with a very good reputation. The only thing I know about the other business has come from what I've read here at Bratt Topix and from mainly one person.

Maybe you could bring up the "korean+asian+massage+par lor+happy+ending" goings on in town at the next Selectboard meeting?
HoHoHo -3BustedOnPutney Ro

Rutland, VT

#10 May 14, 2014
"Since you know what services they offer, I thought you'd know."
-I heard it on more than just the grapevine, I heard it from a guy I knew who admitted going there

"Being a "Hell Bound Ho Mo", only other male hands will do."
-Many hetero guys prefer a woman's cuz of the creepy feeling of having another guy's hands them, I understand that, but it seems to me that if one is truly looking for just 'therapeutic wellness' purposes as the name implies then any competent hands should be acceptable to do the job, and there shouldn't be any sex-based discrimination against who provides the service. For instance, I've had a certain woman chiropractor treat me more competently than the male one in the same town, so I went back to her and stopped going to the guy even tho an appointment is needed for her while his is an instant walk-in place.
So for a TRUE massage there should be no 'erotic' or 'sensuous' action & enjoyment going on.
But since we all know, and as your own comments about preferring a guy's hands implies that you'd prefer a 'masseur' guy who knows what his customer is and has no problem with providing that kind of enjoyment- that is apparently not what the kind of business we have on Putney rd., hence the quotes '' around the term massage are apt for Their service.
BTW, I don't think ANY kind of ho-doms, hetero Or que er, should be put up with by a respectable town's people and constabulary, so I would support raiding the joint just as much no matter what the sex of the sleazo workers in it
I thought this might have been the local Bratt BCTV news on it but it's another BCTV ...
http://www.bctv.org/citizen_reports/asian-wom...
MP bit

wink, grin, know what I mean?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-P2ebdkoDbpA/USJWgcY...

"We never hear about the Irish massage parlors, do we?"
-no, most Irish girls are nice, not nasty like the Asian ones, besides most Irish immigrated here decades ago and have assimilated while today we have so many coming from other places
but seriously, many young foreign girls are forced to work in such parlors and give 'Happy Endings' or suffer being thrown in the street with no money and have to get deported etc.
This poor gal describes her nightmarish experience of working at one of these 'therapeutic wellness' centers-
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

and addicts of the worst kind show up at such places! http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BRATTLEBORO, Vt - Federal prosecutors have charged two men with transporting several Hispanic women from New York to Vermont to have sex with farm workers.
Reuters/Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/30/men-charged...

the ringleader was a Vt prison guard for years...

Last Prostitution-Ring Perp to be Sentenced, but Vermont Migrant Farmworker Sex Scandal Is Not Over Yet
www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/last-prostitution...
^hmmm, I suppose one could make the point that it's better these lonely farmers get their rocks off with hos then go back to doing what they used to do with their sheep. The resulting monstrous hybrids that were created were the progenitors of those who we now call 'sheeple'
nyuk nyuk
"Maybe you could bring up the "korean+asian+massage+par lor+happy+ending" goings on in town at the next Selectboard meeting?"
-Oh I'm sure old crackhead sleazebag Remillard* already knows all about where to get all kinds of illegal sh't
or whoever's running that pathetic joke of a town if he isn't still
*-again, not mere gravevine but from folks who knew badass Bratt back in the day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grout Pond National Forest Area to Become Paid ... Oct 10 Diversity Dude 2
We have too many scumbags in town. (Oct '15) Oct 7 Time2Roll-Up TheS... 5
News Diversity dialogue to continue in Brattleboro Sep '17 Paul Kersey 5
Tellman Knudson (Jun '12) Jul '17 Angela Hernandez 51
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Jul '17 Redneck 7
What Does It Take To Get the Brattleboro Reform... Jun '17 Kay 1
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jun '17 Amy 65

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance