skidoo sue

Brasher Falls, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2009
I heard a lot of bullshit in the local paper about the Winter Carnival and I don't know where they got their info, but it is wrong. What is wrong with the paper that they would print the stuff coming from a bitter, depressed alcoholic with a personal vendetta against someone who isn't even involved? Don't they check anything out before printing it? I know the people involved and let me tell you, the guy saying these things is speaking out of his ass. It's time for more responsible journalism. I guess the intent was to try and divide the community.
The Winter Carnival is for the kids, not some drunk's pride.
Winthrop Watcher

Brasher Falls, NY

#2 Sep 2, 2009
I know who you are talking about and i don't think anyone takes him seriously. It does seem like there are some people trying to divide the community, though. It's a shame that the paper would try to aggravate it just to sell dome papers. You can't believe much in the local paper anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls-Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massena Town Council discusses eliminating Loui... 10 hr Massena resident 6
News Town, village of Massena joining together for c... 10 hr Depressing 2
Should Transgenders be able to serve in the mil... 15 hr You are an idiot 110
Trump's finances being investigated 23 hr You are an idiot 59
Tattoo Artists Mon Yup 12
News 1973 Massena Central High School graduate offer... Aug 20 lol 16
Smashed Fire Truck Aug 19 Fire Marshal Bill 2

Brasher Falls-Winthrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brasher Falls-Winthrop Mortgages