massena

Brasher Falls, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Im looking to get my chevy cavalier out of my lawn. Does anybody know any company or people that pick up junk cars for cash? Heres the info on it. It does run it has new windshield..new brakes..new rotors..and put a motor in it about 3 years ago so it has about 130,000 on it. I would like to keep the new tires on it and the new battery. The frame is rusted out ...
travis

Auburn, NY

#3 Feb 1, 2013
read the free trader usually places in there.
Rick

Massena, NY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
massena wrote:
Im looking to get my chevy cavalier out of my lawn. Does anybody know any company or people that pick up junk cars for cash? Heres the info on it. It does run it has new windshield..new brakes..new rotors..and put a motor in it about 3 years ago so it has about 130,000 on it. I would like to keep the new tires on it and the new battery. The frame is rusted out ...
Ricks auto body located in brasher, they will come tow your car away for free plus pay you for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weiner factory coming to massena?? 2 hr scott the wiener 2
News Father and son charged following assault on Mas... 3 hr Truth 13
Massena Home of the WEINER 4 hr lmao 3
useless 5 hr makesmewonder 19
Wiener Mobile 7 hr wieners n fries 5
News Three charged with drug possession in Massena Mon Walking dead 1
Info Mon Kev 3

Brasher Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance