Brasher Counting Dogs

Brasher Counting Dogs

There are 4 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Oct 7, 2010, titled Brasher Counting Dogs. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Bring out your dogs, because Brasher officials want to know where they are and if they've been vaccinated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Brasher citizen

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2010
There are two dogs that are not vaccinated and not licensed at 10 North Street, Brasher Falls. The girl there lives there is on welfare & food stamps. And still has two dogs & does drugs. She has a little daughter also. What a shame. I am happy the town will finally be getting after people like her!
lets be nice

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2010
they can count and be damned they;re never going to find everyone that has a dog.
i know that from experience i don;t live in brasher but close by and people have dogs galore you know they are not registered, when they have several. barking all night,
noballs

Ithaca, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Kellie Salls, yes 10 North Street. Should also be turned into CPS dirty pig.
lmfao

Ithaca, NY

#4 Dec 13, 2010
Well maybe if the good citizens that license their dogs will start turning in the scumbags that don't, than maybe the town will get their money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena Home of the WEINER 1 hr prime beef 4
News Father and son charged following assault on Mas... 5 hr True Rumor 15
Weiner factory coming to massena?? 14 hr Fact Jack 3
Who 18 hr Sam 4
useless Tue makesmewonder 19
Wiener Mobile Tue wieners n fries 5
News Three charged with drug possession in Massena Mon Walking dead 1

Brasher Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance