Massena PD Public Record

There are 6 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Massena PD Public Record. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Village police charged Alan G. Bigwarfe, 45, of 3 Clark St., Apt. 6, Massena, charged with petit larceny after turning himself in to village police at 2:30 p.m. Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

SCUM PATROL

Massena, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
You have got to be kidding me. This man has a criminal record a mile long. He has been to prison and county jail his entire life. He is physically abusive to women AND children. I cannot believe he is now living in Massena. Run this loser out of our town. We're already stocked up on scum.
Proud Pitbull Owner

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I think he has been run out of pretty much every town he has lived in. He should have been locked up and the key thrown away years ago, makes you wonder about our judicial system.
Scum patrol

Massena, NY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Proud Pitbull Owner wrote:
I think he has been run out of pretty much every town he has lived in. He should have been locked up and the key thrown away years ago, makes you wonder about our judicial system.
I agree, he is a dangerous man. We need to run him out of here. If he was trying to move to a new location to improve his life and his lifestyle, he's already starting off on the wrong foot. he moves to Massena and the first thing he does is get arrested. What a loser.
Could be a Kocsis

Massena, NY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
SCUM PATROL wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. This man has a criminal record a mile long. He has been to prison and county jail his entire life. He is physically abusive to women AND children. I cannot believe he is now living in Massena. Run this loser out of our town. We're already stocked up on scum.
Well the notorious Kocsis boys keep slitherin around town so I'm not surprised to hear about this guy!
biggielitle

Lexington, SC

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Explains Why Hes Seen Back On The Streets Of Gouverneur Lately.
curious

Massena, NY

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Does Alan have a boyfriend now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena board agrees to fill vacancy at water p... 2 hr flatulence 5
Spring clean-up 3 hr fyi 24
mike garrett (Dec '11) 4 hr greenergrass 4
Joshua P Collins 4 hr lol 5
Old Charlie's Tavern 7 hr May 13
What Do You Think About Redheads? (Sep '10) 16 hr amber 123
News NYSP Public Record 17 hr Electrical Engineer 5
More from around the web

Brasher Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE