Massena PD Public Record

Jan 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal

Village police charged Alan G. Bigwarfe, 45, of 3 Clark St., Apt. 6, Massena, charged with petit larceny after turning himself in to village police at 2:30 p.m. Saturday.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2013
SCUM PATROL

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

You have got to be kidding me. This man has a criminal record a mile long. He has been to prison and county jail his entire life. He is physically abusive to women AND children. I cannot believe he is now living in Massena. Run this loser out of our town. We're already stocked up on scum.
Proud Pitbull Owner

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I think he has been run out of pretty much every town he has lived in. He should have been locked up and the key thrown away years ago, makes you wonder about our judicial system.
Scum patrol

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Proud Pitbull Owner wrote:
I think he has been run out of pretty much every town he has lived in. He should have been locked up and the key thrown away years ago, makes you wonder about our judicial system.
I agree, he is a dangerous man. We need to run him out of here. If he was trying to move to a new location to improve his life and his lifestyle, he's already starting off on the wrong foot. he moves to Massena and the first thing he does is get arrested. What a loser.
Could be a Kocsis

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

SCUM PATROL wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. This man has a criminal record a mile long. He has been to prison and county jail his entire life. He is physically abusive to women AND children. I cannot believe he is now living in Massena. Run this loser out of our town. We're already stocked up on scum.
Well the notorious Kocsis boys keep slitherin around town so I'm not surprised to hear about this guy!
biggielitle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Explains Why Hes Seen Back On The Streets Of Gouverneur Lately.
curious

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Does Alan have a boyfriend now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brasher Falls Discussions

Search the Brasher Falls Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena PD Public Record: P.M. Edition 30 min Disagree 3
Croilfest drunkfest 3 hr Pisser 25
Rick Defranco should be FIRED 5 hr Alcoa Boa 17
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Adam Wolff 6,371
Norfolk woman charged with harassment following... (Aug '13) 10 hr da judge 8
Basmasian Building 12 hr Shame shame shame 22
Massena Memorial Hospital privatize? 16 hr miracle 2
•••
•••
•••
Brasher Falls Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brasher Falls Jobs

•••