let the impeachment begin on the Pres...

let the impeachment begin on the President

Posted in the Brasher Falls Forum

Impeach

Auburn, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
i so can't wait till he is out of office. don't know how he got re-elected what a waste of time and a joke

Since: Dec 12

Brasher Falls, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Impeach wrote:
i so can't wait till he is out of office. don't know how he got re-elected what a waste of time and a joke
Too bad no ones laughing ,I guess it's not much of a joke.
yup

Auburn, NY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Impeach wrote:
The majority of people voted for him that's how.
pit owner

Massena, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
He abused mitairy power WITHOUT CONSENT in Lybia and Syria. Hes obviously acting on his fathers sick muslim agenda. Get him out of office.If Cinton could be impeached for a friggin blow job Obama shuld be impeached for abusing our Militairy. How many lives does Obama get to waste before our country opens their eyes.
Impeach

Auburn, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
it's in the constitution that the President has to ask Congress for permission for any military action of any use. if he does not there for Congress as every right to start the Impeachment Progress
Wowzer

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Tell that to every president since Vietnam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff where are you 48 min Jeffwhere are you 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 1 hr sweatyballs 397
News Malone woman arrested in Massena on drunk drivi... 14 hr Trump is an Idiot 19
"Immigrants from $hith@le countries" says Trump 17 hr Trump is an IDIOT 6
Deleting abusive threads Sun Needstostop 4
Municipal Broadband Sun Yes we can 11
News Man gets prison in Gravy Train Oct '17 Not quite good en... 3

Brasher Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brasher Falls Mortgages