Ogdensburg Women Arrested For Possess...

Ogdensburg Women Arrested For Possessing 5.3 LBS Of Marijuana

There are 14 comments on the www.watertowndailytimes.com story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Ogdensburg Women Arrested For Possessing 5.3 LBS Of Marijuana. In it, www.watertowndailytimes.com reports that:

A Brasher Falls man and an Ogdensburg woman were jailed early Saturday after 5.3 pounds of marijuana were found in their vehicle at a U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint on Route 37C.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.watertowndailytimes.com.

Since: Apr 10

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2010
HA HA HA THATS HOW MUCH BRAINS THESE IDIOTS HAVE !GET OFF THE WEED BITCH AND CLEAN UR FCKING HOUSE GOD DAMM PIGS !
Barnie

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2010
We all have our troubles
Mary

Herkimer, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2010
Its not like it was crack dude, it's too bad they waste their time busting pot heads, maybe they could go after some real criminals

Since: Apr 08

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 8, 2010
She is scum. A piss poor mother and total wack job. She has a long list of priors. Mostly minor stuff but,this one should have her doing some time. At least in county unless, she rolls over. Looking at the other news story it appears her boss is in jail in Virginia. LOL.
Stewie

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Nov 8, 2010
Mary wrote:
Its not like it was crack dude, it's too bad they waste their time busting pot heads, maybe they could go after some real criminals
iagree get the opiate pill poppers
Tiny Tulip

East Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2010
doubletrouble37 wrote:
She is scum. A piss poor mother and total wack job. She has a long list of priors. Mostly minor stuff but,this one should have her doing some time. At least in county unless, she rolls over. Looking at the other news story it appears her boss is in jail in Virginia. LOL.
she has always been good to me and my children the kids play together she is a sweetheart
curious

Utica, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2010
doubletrouble37 wrote:
you pop alot of crap on here go face either family and you will certainly be able to live up to yur name cuz no doubt you will have double trouble. but you're to much of a wuss to do that..just another internet idiot.
LOL

Rodman, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2010
Talk I'd cheap gregg
curious

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 8, 2010
LOL wrote:
Talk I'd cheap gregg
at least TRY to make some sense and reread your posts before you submit them retard. better get to bed the ARC bus will be there early to pick ya up. ya got a lot of bottles to count at work tomorrow. be a good little retard, put your helmet back on and go to bed.

by the way....NOT GREG...nice try though...but as usual retard wrong again

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 9, 2010
Border Patrol is in the business of busting local kids for drugs now? Not many terrorists at the Border to chase I guess.
facts4real

Long Eddy, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2010
It's only bud!
LOL

Rodman, NY

#12 Nov 9, 2010
" it appears her boss is in jail in Virginia. LOL."

No, the real boss is not in jail yet, but he will be someday, when his brother gets sick of doing time fir him
curious

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 9, 2010
just love the your spelling, " doing time fir him"...or you are talking through your ONE tooth again..with all the money from your "business" i'm sure you can afford to get a computer with spell checker on it or a set of teeth. now quick get your lunchbox, tighten up your helmet, and go stand on the curb the ARC bus will be here for you. hi-ho-hi-ho its off to the count bottles you go!!run little retard run!!
LOL

Rodman, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2010
You better read what you just wrote before you call someone else a retard. When I read your post, I thought a 1st grader wrote it. I guess your only concern is spelling and nor grammar?

Let's not get off the subject here. The Laughler family is a drug operation, with Gregg the leader. Other accomplises are His brother Gerry, and his girlfriend Toad Camerone. Everyone knows that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the end of the village of massena 1 hr John 10
biker gang controlling massena scum (Jul '11) 3 hr Mao Zedong 8
Wiener Mobile 11 hr Paul 8
rusty wheel 11 hr Paul 4
Accident 11 hr Matty 2
News Massena woman accused of stealing from Walmart 11 hr Matty 1
News Father and son charged following assault on Mas... 19 hr Mao Zedong 20

Brasher Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance