sub teacher St. Lawrence
Concerned Parent

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 15, 2011
When you have a sub teacher that comes in one day and has children upset and in tears, I think it is time she does not get called in again.There are plenty of fresh faces that like children who could be called.
CRS

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 21, 2012
Does Joe welch work at SLC?
Citizen Cane

Rochester, NY

#3 Feb 8, 2012
Time for parents to step back and stop blaming teachers.
Manonthe Street

Watertown, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Citizen Cane wrote:
Time for parents to step back and stop blaming teachers.
That's right...EVERYONE knows that it's the TEACHER'S job to blame the parents. We CERTAINLY do not want to infringe on any of their state mandated responsibilities and duties. And who could stomach anymore bellyaching and crying from that over-fattened ilk than we already hear? It's almost unbearable NOW!!!

And did you all hear about the NEW IMPROVED NY teacher evaluation process that was just agreed to? It's actually not much different than the previous evaluation process. It goes something like this: a student does good - teacher struts to public podium and pats self on back. A student does poorly - teacher sits at local bar and points finger of blames at the parents.
Sounds like a win-win to me. This is why we call them PROFESSIONALS...because only a professional BS'er could concoct and espouse psycho-babble on a par with THAT nonsense.
Peace be with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's that Police Hummer now? 7 hr panda 17
massena metal 7 hr OnlyPerk 14
America's Funniest Video Ever 8 hr 1Adam 12 13
woman tasered 9 hr thinkgood 72
Maggie Tessier at it again 12 hr wow 5
Candice where are you? 14 hr icky llama yodel 5
Last Chance! Set of 3 Pro Bowling Balls for Sal... 15 hr fun 5
More from around the web

Brasher Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE