First Prev
of 4
Next Last
someone who knows

Hyde Park, NY

#61 Feb 25, 2013
you may look like a male but that doesn't make you a male you lack the proper equipment
Bulldog

Bronx, NY

#62 Feb 25, 2013
Get a life and don't worry about everyone else "someone who knows"
bystander

Washington, DC

#63 Feb 25, 2013
this is a bunch of bull crap, as a regular player I find that the callers now are very friendly and are doing a great job. As far as Penny & her little followers go, they left the palace because their greedy! You left your job and abandoned your job! I only tip the floor because they do more physical work then the callers. who cares if they left anyways, the palace works more smoothly then it did before. I love the new faces, they have great potential.
Another bingo player

Massena, NY

#64 Feb 25, 2013
I think they are doing great ! Stacy is training Tracy well and they seem to enjoy their jobs!i think the others will be sorry they left whith the ne bingo Hal opening.
wow

Boston, MA

#65 Feb 26, 2013
you must be a special kind of ignorant arn't you you actually believe the new callers will be as good as the old ones you are totally clueless
bystander wrote:
this is a bunch of bull crap, as a regular player I find that the callers now are very friendly and are doing a great job. As far as Penny & her little followers go, they left the palace because their greedy! You left your job and abandoned your job! I only tip the floor because they do more physical work then the callers. who cares if they left anyways, the palace works more smoothly then it did before. I love the new faces, they have great potential.
wow

United States

#66 Feb 26, 2013
bystander wrote:
this is a bunch of bull crap, as a regular player I find that the callers now are very friendly and are doing a great job. As far as Penny & her little followers go, they left the palace because their greedy! You left your job and abandoned your job! I only tip the floor because they do more physical work then the callers. who cares if they left anyways, the palace works more smoothly then it did before. I love the new faces, they have great potential.
double standard you say they're greedy because they want to keep the money they earned but the floor clerks are not greedy for wanting a cut of the callers earnings? tell me again how the old callers are greedy?
wow

Massena, NY

#67 Feb 26, 2013
you do not smile in your customers faces and be fake, gossip and defy confidentiality to earn your tips! Point BLANK!
another point

Orlando, FL

#68 Feb 27, 2013
just play bingo....no tipping allowed...why should we tip anyways....do you tip at massena bingos? no!! new winners at the new bingo hall..new workers....yeah....get the old blood out and new blood in....get rid of wayne...what an asshole!!!!and when they do the drawing, have you ever thought about someone to verify the name....security does it...ever wonder if the same people keep getting called....lots of cheating going on....when they give tickets away, the person should have to sign it right there and hand it in...some people have hundreds of tickets....
slot looser

Brighton, MA

#69 Feb 27, 2013
another point wrote:
just play bingo....no tipping allowed...why should we tip anyways....do you tip at massena bingos? no!! new winners at the new bingo hall..new workers....yeah....get the old blood out and new blood in....get rid of wayne...what an asshole!!!!and when they do the drawing, have you ever thought about someone to verify the name....security does it...ever wonder if the same people keep getting called....lots of cheating going on....when they give tickets away, the person should have to sign it right there and hand it in...some people have hundreds of tickets....
Gaming commission verifies every winner. Dont believe me? Go ask anyone of them working the floor.
Old time player

Massena, NY

#70 Feb 27, 2013
another point wrote:
just play bingo....no tipping allowed...why should we tip anyways....do you tip at massena bingos? no!! new winners at the new bingo hall..new workers....yeah....get the old blood out and new blood in....get rid of wayne...what an asshole!!!!and when they do the drawing, have you ever thought about someone to verify the name....security does it...ever wonder if the same people keep getting called....lots of cheating going on....when they give tickets away, the person should have to sign it right there and hand it in...some people have hundreds of tickets....
why would anyone resent someone getting called more than once last week one husband and wife got called twice! Good for them! Just luck! Doesn't hurt to give out good vibes to others
another point

Orlando, FL

#71 Mar 2, 2013
slot looser wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaming commission verifies every winner. Dont believe me? Go ask anyone of them working the floor.
i have been at the drawings...wayne draws and shows to security....a player should verify the name....to be fair
Just curious I

Massena, NY

#72 Mar 2, 2013
Wayne lays the winning ticket down. Then security and gaming both check the ticket along with the winners drivers license or passport For identification!
Mohawk regular

Massena, NY

#73 Mar 2, 2013
Saw the new bingo hall today! It is very bright and looks really nice! Will miss the old place though!
slot looser

Hartford, CT

#74 Mar 3, 2013
Just curious I wrote:
Wayne lays the winning ticket down. Then security and gaming both check the ticket along with the winners drivers license or passport For identification!
yes this is correct.
Mohawk regular

Massena, NY

#75 Mar 5, 2013
So sorry to see the Palace closed. I guess everything changes in time! had many good years there. won a lot and enjoyed myself! made lots of friends there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mall 2 hr hgg 13
The new Copper Still Steakhouse 4 hr icup 16
the stingy mohawk casino 6 hr The Big Apple 42
American Pickers to film in Massena next month 11 hr icup 21
Cop charged fatally shooting unarmed man twice ... 21 hr Electrical Engineer 6
Massena NY involved in 5 year Community Case St... 23 hr Methinks 2
massena dog pound Thu poor kitty 5
Brasher Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brasher Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]