lemme say this

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

problem you are more like a flea that just wont go away nobody fears you except for the people you have hooked, and the only thing they fear is not getting their next fix. you are nothing, you're small and week minded and nobody respects you. wonderful life you live, you may have money but when you stand before god in the end look at all the souls you've destroyed, YOU are going straight to hell a broken lonely man never knowing real honest true love sad excuse for a human
i know

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I know way more than you think I do
ok

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Who are you talking about?
Praise God

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

lemme say this wrote:
problem you are more like a flea that just wont go away nobody fears you except for the people you have hooked, and the only thing they fear is not getting their next fix. you are nothing, you're small and week minded and nobody respects you. wonderful life you live, you may have money but when you stand before god in the end look at all the souls you've destroyed, YOU are going straight to hell a broken lonely man never knowing real honest true love sad excuse for a human
AMEN
i know

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I think its time we take our town back lets get together and run him out of town
right on

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

i know wrote:
I think its time we take our town back lets get together and run him out of town
Yes! I've got as stockpile of pitchforks and torches for just such an occasion! I was saving them for witches but yea let us exact vigilante justice! We will be honored as heroes in prison!

OK just kidding, all you folks ever do one here is blow smoke and I know it. You're all too lazy to get off your asses and protest or work for change or even vote for someone other than a good ol boy who will clean up the town.

Wish I had a nickel for every post on Massena topix that says "Let's take back the town...." They are outnumbered only by cant deny's ramblings.
who is prob

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

who is prob - does he have a real name? where does he live? what did he do? does he do? sorry i must be totally uninformed. help! help!
thank you

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh Yes wrote:
Mr. Prob AKA Patrick Lloyd from NYC who loves to deal in heroin here in Massena. That would be he! Life is wonderful!!!!! Most respectable people of this town would love to see him and his shiny teeth that stand out in the darkness of night long back to his wonderful twilight zone he came from. He certainly does have the attention of people these days around here! Cancerous though. He doesn't seem to realize that he is not wanted here with his heroin. I just can't imagine why!
thank you so much. no - we certainly don't need that in massena, or anywhere, for that matter. again, thank you
Buschman

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

pill popping is kids stuff next to herion this prob dude is a disease and lots will suffer because of his pushing im sure lots of you's are familiar with the neal young tune the needle and the damage done well its about to be come a reality here in little ol massena...its not only the addiction but the disease's that go a long with it..
cooker

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

he needs to lower his price's on his drugs!! there not of good quality ! his coke SUCKS, don't know about the H only heard it's not good,i don't mess with that ! i got enough problems
GOO

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

They all need to goto HELL !!!
jamie

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

jamie northrup is signing statements on prob now, he will be gone soon, she has alot on him
my goodness

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

cooker wrote:
he needs to lower his price's on his drugs!! there not of good quality ! his coke SUCKS, don't know about the H only heard it's not good,i don't mess with that ! i got enough problems
My goodness, he sells coke AND heroin? This guy is a real role model
proud

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

to bad there wasn't an option to hang him in a tree downtown
released

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

someone please explain to me how this guy got out on bail and is released on r.o.r. after the junk he just pulled. just what in the hell IS needed for evidence? and why wasn't bail set much higher? for heavens sake he is big time with a ton of money, that ought to be pretty obvious to the powers that be. if they are waiting to catch the big fish - i personally believe they just goofed - that guy has some real violence issues.anyone out there check his record. i have - so why haven't the authorities???

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lemme say this wrote:
:)
proud

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

chances are there a probably a few cops in this town who do business with this trash loser. he needs some good ole nny justice, so ya grab your torches and pitch forks, and show this scum that he and his trash wont be tolerated anymore
jungle fever

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

the judge screwed up, you cant let the monkeys out of the cage
Stahppp

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Maybe he should go, that's true, but racist jokes? "inject him til he od's on heroin in your poll? you aint no better than him 75% of you scrubs are f*cking heroin addicts or crackheads, get over yourself our town has been a piece of shit for so god damn long, all you acting tough behind a screen, i bet if you saw him in person you'd sh*t bricks & regret mouthing off. every one of you on this website are faggots, get over yourself your no better than the person you're running down, if you use topix you should honestly be slapped in the face. Who cares if he's a bad influence, everybody you see in this town is a bad influence, get the fuck over it honestly. don't post shit like your so clever, do something about it, until then get over yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Brasher Falls Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brasher Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••