Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 6, 2013
2 to 4 or possibly 4 to 7
and the "mugshot" was taken in the courtroom -- assuming after the jury verdict
enough

Newington, CT

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Ok I get the point people but I think one thread or maybe two would suffice. I hate sifting the pitbull and kosics crap to get to other threads. Not that either topic isn't important its just obnoxious people we get your points don't blow up Topix with 50 threads of crap. Thanks.
well

Auburn, NY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
enough wrote:
Ok I get the point people but I think one thread or maybe two would suffice. I hate sifting the pitbull and kosics crap to get to other threads. Not that either topic isn't important its just obnoxious people we get your points don't blow up Topix with 50 threads of crap. Thanks.
well well if it isn't eman resu this was your location when you first started posting on the pit threads
Scott Kocsis

Massena, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Well, well, well,. Unfortunatly i am not going anywhere. I guess you will have to live with me in Massena. Sucks to be you. If you dont like it? Then move. Duh! Or your going to have to take me out in a coffin. Not leaving. Deal with it. What my brother has done that was him. I was convicted of D.W.I. Felony Twice. Have you ever been ticketed for D.W.I.? Then i was served a sealed indictment for scheme defraud. Do you think i was proud of that? Of course not. But i have sent several explanations on what had happened to this deal. Do i need to explain again? All i am going to tell you in a short breif is: Ronald Baxter, and Randy Brown. I took the ride for both of them. You seem to know Gerald. He has been gone for over 3o years. Yes he is in Texas and doing good. He sold pot to one of you narcs or rednecks. He is not wanted by anyone. As for my retard not twin brother mike. He thought he was smarter than the law. They offered him 9 months in county. He took it to trial and lost. Sucks to be him. He will get 3.5 to 7 years. So what i did i did. I want you to g back and read the topix as i explained to you about my partners. Other than that. You are judging me wrong again.
Coleman

Green Bay, WI

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Who was that fat woman who owned that mansion and apt. buildinxt to it in Winthrop that you and your brother ripped off under the guise of remodeling it? Ya... i know all about it, back in the mid 90's lmao... that was a good one boys!
make up post

Massena, NY

#18 Mar 8, 2013
what does scott have to do with a fat women, a 92 year old and jamesway? Get your facts straight. Before you start posting crap.
Scott a good man

Massena, NY

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Scott Kocsis wrote:
Well, well, well,. Unfortunatly i am not going anywhere. I guess you will have to live with me in Massena. Sucks to be you. If you dont like it? Then move. Duh! Or your going to have to take me out in a coffin. Not leaving. Deal with it. What my brother has done that was him. I was convicted of D.W.I. Felony Twice. Have you ever been ticketed for D.W.I.? Then i was served a sealed indictment for scheme defraud. Do you think i was proud of that? Of course not. But i have sent several explanations on what had happened to this deal. Do i need to explain again? All i am going to tell you in a short breif is: Ronald Baxter, and Randy Brown. I took the ride for both of them. You seem to know Gerald. He has been gone for over 3o years. Yes he is in Texas and doing good. He sold pot to one of you narcs or rednecks. He is not wanted by anyone. As for my retard not twin brother mike. He thought he was smarter than the law. They offered him 9 months in county. He took it to trial and lost. Sucks to be him. He will get 3.5 to 7 years. So what i did i did. I want you to g back and read the topix as i explained to you about my partners. Other than that. You are judging me wrong again.
I commend you Scott! I know for a fact that you are a hard worker and what was done in the past is done, you paid your price for it. Pay no attention to these fools. They don't live with you and have no idea how much you have changed. You can't be responsible for what your brother does,and these tards are so ignorant they think you are twins lol! Keep doing what you're doing Scott, working hard and minding your business unlike these fools can do. You're a good man and don't let them get you down, also don't belittle yourself by responding to the idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 1 hr Pete 535
News Youth Horizons Clubhouse picks up 2.5 gallons o... 14 hr nosey is as nosey... 3
Nosey know it all 14 hr nosey is as nosey... 5
President Trump to save Alcoa 20 hr Welfies 20
News Bitcoin company to operate in Watertown 20 hr Curious 12
Beware Feb 21 nosey is as nosey... 3
News Man gets prison in Gravy Train Oct '17 Not quite good en... 3

Brasher Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brasher Falls Mortgages