Just Wondering

Massena, NY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
How is this dealership ?
crooks

Rome, NY

#2 Feb 8, 2013
I wouldn't trust him. The cars he sells are junk.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 8, 2013
crooks wrote:
I wouldn't trust him. The cars he sells are junk.
Watch your mouth!!!!!!!!!!
Friend

Danielson, CT

#4 Feb 8, 2013
He's a great man and very trustworthy. His name doesn't deserve to be on this garbage website.
me

Potsdam, NY

#5 Feb 8, 2013
I bought a car from him 3 years ago (and it still runs btw, its not junk) and would do business again!
No good

Massena, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
I have heard good things about Pat Sr but not so much about the son, does he work there also?
pricey

Massena, NY

#7 Feb 9, 2013
I have not heard anything bad about him. I have been to his lot looking t buy. His cars are priced to high or the year, make and model. What he does offer is rust, dents, bald tires and much more. Priced to high. Dont get me wrong. I would buy a car if he would budge a little on the price.
my goodness

Massena, NY

#8 Feb 9, 2013
BEST man ever <3 straight up and honest. Ask him whats wrong, he'll tell ya. Honors the lemon law and will help repair anything in a short period of time. Sister bought car from him, runs great 2 years later.
gossip sucks

Massena, NY

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Mr. Villano is a great man and wouldn't rip anybody off! No, his son does not work there!
oh yeah

Massena, NY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
anyone know wrote:
are we talking about the same villano family that used to run the "springs inn" - served minors - dealt with other substances and violated the law?
if so - the nicest thing i am aware of is the compliments that were given mrs.villano in regards to taking car of children in a licensed setting.
that is true about the springs inn bar. we used to go there and quit because of minors being aerved and other stuff going on.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 12, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>that is true about the springs inn bar. we used to go there and quit because of minors being aerved and other stuff going on.
Really --- who cares in the past IF it happened
pig poop

Massena, NY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
everyone does OR should- sounds like you trying to build up your OWN business - it sure DID happen.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Whatever !!!!
Satnn

Syracuse, NY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
truth wrote:
That whole family is full of deadbeats except for Mrs. Villano, Pat Sr. is okay but he is about as crooked as a politician when it comes to business deals but on a personal level he is decent
he doesnt have a magic ball for one! when you are buying 1500 dollar cars what the hell do you expect...lets be realistic here...NO ONE sells a defective car to anyone purposely....ive had a used car business and you cant satisfy everyone...ive sold cars with 50,000 or less miles and had something go wrong...one i had to change the engine....you have unrealistic expectations for the price you are paying period!
cream soda

Massena, NY

#17 Feb 14, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
that is true about the springs inn bar. we used to go there and quit because of minors being aerved and other stuff going on.
Other stuff going on in a bar..say its not so, they should be reading the bible and sipping on tea.Damn bars always full of drunks and girls dancing naughty we are going to hell
yousaidit

Massena, NY

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Big pat good guy. Little pat good guy good dad .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats the worse street in massena and why . (Mar '11) 2 hr repost 64
Massena cop (Jun '10) 2 hr Truth 17
Daycare (May '11) 4 hr kelly 23
Cop needlessly tasers elderly man during bogus ... 5 hr Wake Up 7
Massena man charged with stealing flooring from... 7 hr more then one josh 2
Psychic predictions for Massena in 2015 7 hr kocsis the lil we... 11
Massena man charged with rape count (Apr '13) 8 hr ben 76
Brasher Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web