Massena man announces candidacy for M...

Massena man announces candidacy for Massena Town Council seat

There are 9 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Jul 18, 2018, titled Massena man announces candidacy for Massena Town Council seat. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

A Massena man says he wants to serve on the Massena Town Council with a mission of bringing businesses to Massena. One town council seat is on this year's ballot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Yup

Redfield, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2018
A solid outside voice whose not corrupt or part of the status quo around here Hes definitely got my vote.
GhostWriter

Massena, NY

#4 Jul 18, 2018
Its a voice. Its words and thoughts being spoken, but its being said in an arena that is unheard! Nothing will actually change unless people MAKE CHANGE! These seats need to be filled with folks that want to make change happen.
Finally feed up

United States

#12 Aug 18, 2018
Massena does need improvment and change but this man is not the man for the job. He has mad his life and career ripping others off. Almost ever job he has ever had he has been fired from for perversion towards women and children. Please massena is corrupt enough we dont need a man like this in power. Do your research before u choose to vote because personally i would not allow this man aroumd my dog let alone have a say in our town
MrAnonymous

Massena, NY

#13 Aug 18, 2018
Could we get someone that isn't a burlap sack of ancient dust who can't program a VCR, let alone still owns a VCR.
SSD

Massena, NY

#14 Aug 28, 2018
MrAnonymous wrote:
Could we get someone that isn't a burlap sack of ancient dust who can't program a VCR, let alone still owns a VCR.
Time for you to run. We need you!!!
custum tailoring

Seneca Falls, NY

#15 Aug 29, 2018
Wow, look at all of the deletions, not to hard to tell this is being tailored to somebodies personal thoughts and opinions, to get it just where she wants this to be. Not going to happen lady (used mildly). How is your nephew doing.
sour pickles

Massena, NY

#16 Sep 11, 2018
Yup wrote:
A solid outside voice whose not corrupt or part of the status quo around here Hes definitely got my vote.
Pickle park peeps back Currier!!!
currier is corrupt

Massena, NY

#17 Sep 17, 2018
Yup wrote:
Has my vote!!!
Dems are evil

Massena, NY

#18 Sep 21, 2018
currier is corrupt wrote:
<quoted text> Has my vote!!!
no one else to vote for gee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasher Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 1 hr Forrest 622
Dems have now taken 40 seats in the house! 22 hr Mental health free 6
News Massena duo charged with weapon possession Dec 7 Whiskeyman 4
News Boys and Girls Club of Massena names new director Oct '18 xdriver 16
truth to sleeping with teens Oct '18 Terrible two 1
Goose Landing Restaurant (Sep '13) Sep '18 Forrest 17
Prostitution (Jun '12) Jul '18 Bently 3

Brasher Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Brasher Falls Mortgages