bransonguy

Ozark, MO

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Well for all those saying Branson airport is doing so GREAT, check out this article :). Why do you people keep standing behind a sinking ship?
http://bransontrilakesnews.com/news_free/arti...
hollister business

Sparta, MO

#2 Nov 15, 2012
They have lost money, so what. The airport is helping the community. I am glad they have invested their money here. Sounds like they will be getting more to help them through. With southwest Airlines coming perhaps they will make profit soon.
keep fighting

Sparta, MO

#3 Nov 15, 2012
GO BRANSON AIRPORT! Keep fighting, business can be hard at times but I know you will make it.
Branson CVB

Forsyth, MO

#4 Nov 16, 2012
I work for the Branson CVB. I have seen the increase in visitors because of the airport. I also met with southwest at the pep rally. They are big on Branson and plan to fly a lot of people here. I say give them a chance.
Smarter

Branson, MO

#5 Nov 16, 2012
The Branson Airport will evenully e successful with a new Executive Director...but not until then.
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#6 Nov 16, 2012
SWA flying into Branson? That will have a positive economic impact for the region. There are plenty of small airports around the country that lose money. However, Branson is a tourist mecca and generates a great deal of revenue for the state (Not as much as Saint Louis or Kansas City). As the area recovers from the Tornado damage having a major airline servicing the area will be nothing but a plus.
Branson CVB

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
The Executive Director was just recently ownered in avation bussiness. It is not often one of our local leaders is recognized in a national publication. The guy from Southwest, when we were all at the Landing told me they have great confidence in him and he is a big part of the reason they are here.
Theater league

Branson, MO

#8 Nov 16, 2012
The Executive Director has been a great leader in the community. He just met with our group this week to update us on the progress of the airport. I wish more Branson leaders would do this. I agree with Branson CVB that the honor he received was a big deal. Aviation experts have said he is doing a great job given the situation. We all hope Southwest will have a major impact next year. We should get behind the airport until we see what happens.
Rommey

Branson, MO

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Oh Please take your effing bullchit somewhere else. Just another epic failure
Branson

Branson, MO

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Branson CVB wrote:
I work for the Branson CVB. I have seen the increase in visitors because of the airport. I also met with southwest at the pep rally. They are big on Branson and plan to fly a lot of people here. I say give them a chance.
I don't believe a damn thing that comes out of the CVB!! All of you from the CVB should be fired!
Smarter

Branson, MO

#11 Nov 17, 2012
I have never been ownered before. Is it prestigious?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh from Joe's Crab shack Sun lucky you 2
NOT Funny Presley, or Branson Virgin Guy! Apr 17 TRUTH IS TRUTH 5
Life & Times Of A Mis-Treated Wal Mart Cart Pusher (Jan '08) Apr 13 MR Bill is gay 113
Illegal Immagrants in Branson? (Jun '07) Apr 10 JoyBMo 16
rumor that reason Haygoods are quiting Branson (Jan '13) Apr 8 har har 24
How long does BLACK STOOL last? U HAVE IT? (Jan '12) Apr 7 bigityboy 3
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Apr 2 Jaza 31
More from around the web

Branson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]