First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2011
is branson a gay friendly place to live? how much crap do gay people have to tolerate in this town?
Bag of Bones

Norwood, MO

#2 Feb 8, 2011
Well - If you walk down the street in a leather vest and matching leather chaps with large gold chains, your bare azz exposed, while waving a GAY PRIDE banner and blowing kisses at the tourist busses - you probably will be laughed at and get some elderly frowns.

But - if you keep your sexuality where it should be (private) you will have no issues in most any town.

See how simple that was?
Son of Bag of Bones Sr

Branson, MO

#3 Feb 8, 2011
my Dad, Bag of Bones Sr is a Gay Queer Boy Faggot Maggot
Bag of Bones wrote:
Well - If you walk down the street in a leather vest and matching leather chaps with large gold chains, your bare azz exposed, while waving a GAY PRIDE banner and blowing kisses at the tourist busses - you probably will be laughed at and get some elderly frowns.
But - if you keep your sexuality where it should be (private) you will have no issues in most any town.
See how simple that was?
my gay Dad will keep your ROD HOPPER clean for you while you visit in Branson like a gay tourist should..the Stagecoach Inn campground over by Table Rock Lake is a GAY CAMPGROUND.

MY DAD, Bag of Boes Sr goes there all the time tio scout out the QUEERS.
Bag of Bones

Norwood, MO

#4 Feb 9, 2011
QUOTE: "..the Stagecoach Inn campground over by Table Rock Lake is a GAY CAMPGROUND."

Son, I have mixed emotions about you having this knowledge;

First - It saddens me to find out that you have first-hand knowledge of such a terrible place. But I now know why, when we used to find you ( after you had run away from home ), with your clothing torn, bleeding from the anus, and smelling of an open campfire, you would always ...run away again.

Secondly ( and most important ) I can again see PROGRESS in your mental re-hab at the Ozark facility. For you to FINALLY come "out of the closet" and share this most personal secret with me, and the Topix World, why....it's nothing short of a miracle.
* Praise Jeebus!

I guess I was in denial - all those early years, when you used to sneak into your mom's bedroom and smear your face with lipstick and eyeshadow, and come out to breakfast wearing one of your sister's dresses, 3" pumps and a pink boa around your tiny throat.*sniff*

Please - just go sit quietly for a moment and color me some cartoons *I (heart) RACY* while I learn to deal with your newest disclosure.* sniff *

WAIT! Is THIS the reason you HATE Branson so? Please open up ...let us help clear those painful old memories.
Superfly

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2011
Hahahahahhahahahahaha.

Kids can be such a heartache.
question

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2011
so as long as 2 lesbians are not making out in public then there is no drama about them being gay? We are open about our sexuality, we may hold hands in public but all the good stuff stays behind closed doors, is that exceptable or would there be reason to worry? Seriously we have heard of gay bashings in the area and were just curious about all this
Bag of Bones wrote:
See how simple that was?

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#7 Feb 13, 2011
question wrote:
so as long as 2 lesbians are not making out in public then there is no drama about them being gay? We are open about our sexuality, we may hold hands in public but all the good stuff stays behind closed doors, is that exceptable or would there be reason to worry? Seriously we have heard of gay bashings in the area and were just curious about all this
<quoted text>
unless you make an issue out of it how does anyone know your gay?
Tickle Me Elmo

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2011
Bones, Elmos gonna alert tha prayer chain at es church ta start prayin fer yer family. Ya all got one screwed up kid. Fer as tha rest a ya hetherns, Elmo heared that tha best place fer lesbeins ta git after it is down their at that landing place.
Lowglow

Warrensburg, MO

#10 Feb 14, 2011
Amanda,
They seem to have no problems knowing each other, I guess a Gay person will know if another person is Gay and I know this is not a very good example, but for example if you have ever served in the military, you know when you see someone else if they have served in the military or not.
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text> unless you make an issue out of it how does anyone know your gay?
Bag of Bones

Fordland, MO

#11 Feb 15, 2011
QUOTE: "Elmos gonna alert tha prayer chain at es church ta start prayin fer yer family."

Oh that's great....

Mr. Cut-n-paste just lost another tooth also - so ask the Tooth Fairy to stop by also.

Shiny objects fascinate him ...so those new Quarters are best.
Bag of Bones

Fordland, MO

#12 Feb 15, 2011
QUOTE: "Seriously we have heard of gay bashings"

Oh yes, that's very true.

In ALL the Branson hotel hallways, they have these Emergency Kits.

You break the glass and inside is a large black nightstick. They then beat the gays and lesbians senseless and when the police arrive they, in turn, hand the bloody couple a pair of tickets to go see Jim Baker's Show.

Just think of it as ...a good 'ol midwestern revival and re-hab vacation.

Praise Jeebus!
Goober

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2011
Bag of Bones wrote:
QUOTE: "Seriously we have heard of gay bashings"
You break the glass and inside is a large black nightstick. They then beat the gays and lesbians senseless and when the police arrive they, in turn, hand the bloody couple a pair of tickets to go see Jim Baker's Show.
Just think of it as ...a good 'ol midwestern revival and re-hab vacation.
Praise Jeebus!
Sure beats drinkin beer and shootin at road signs fer entertainment. And all the hotel maid staff has been alerted to clean up the broken glass so all the normal tourists dont cut their feet on the way in from the pool. They dont do the Jim Baker deal any more though. A higher court ruled that as excessive. Thats what happens when furriners start movin in and holdin office. Commie liberals.
LAUGHABLE

Harrison, AR

#14 Feb 27, 2011
curious wrote:
is branson a gay friendly place to live? how much crap do gay people have to tolerate in this town?
You want to move to a gay friendly place, move to Eureka Springs AR. From what I hear, it's Arkansas version of San Francisco.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#16 Mar 11, 2011
LAUGHABLE wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to move to a gay friendly place, move to Eureka Springs AR. From what I hear, it's Arkansas version of San Francisco.
Better yet move to San Francisco.
From KC

United States

#17 Jun 28, 2011
My partner an I have gone to Branson dozens of times of the 11 years together. We always get a single bed and have never received a questioning look. Special note: one motel we booked messed up our reservation. After having us wait a few minutes, the showed us to a decked out honey moon suite, at no additional charge. We act like every other tourist in the town and our experience has been that its very right-wing but customer friendly to everyone. Go and have fun, they need your money too.
Why

Dubuque, IA

#18 Jun 29, 2011
Big White Daddy wrote:
Don't ask......don't tell
That's what BWD would like to say. However BWD will ask you to bend him over the kitchen sink,while he screams like a little piggy.
You go get ya some boy meat BWD.

JSG

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 29, 2011
From KC wrote:
My partner an I have gone to Branson dozens of times of the 11 years together. We always get a single bed and have never received a questioning look. Special note: one motel we booked messed up our reservation. After having us wait a few minutes, the showed us to a decked out honey moon suite, at no additional charge. We act like every other tourist in the town and our experience has been that its very right-wing but customer friendly to everyone. Go and have fun, they need your money too.
If neither one of you is a bull-dyke, I wouldn't foresee any problems whatsoever.
lowglow

Warrensburg, MO

#20 Jul 1, 2011
Odd thing about many Gay folks is they expect us just to jump up with joy when we see them making out in public like 2 dogs in heat, and they get mad when we give them an odd look, but the truth is most of us can't even stand to see Heterosexuals groping each other in public and we would give them the same look.

So stop trying to make us feel sorry for you, we just don't give a damn what you do in the privacy of your own home as long as you are doing no harm to another
From KC

Kansas City, MO

#21 Jul 20, 2011
JSG wrote:
<quoted text>
If neither one of you is a bull-dyke, I wouldn't foresee any problems whatsoever.
Are you serious? Alot of the women who live in the Ozarks look like like bull dykes. By the way we are gay not lesbian.
Bonesbagjr

Dubuque, IA

#22 Jul 21, 2011
When you see to dogs humping there male & female.
Even dogs know it's not rt to hump the same sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Edwards for Taney County Sheriff Mon crazy eyes 5
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Mon Now_What 44
Eric Eighmy should be kicked off the bench May 29 Good luck 2
Eric Eighty is anti family May 29 Good luck 2
Blacks in branson May 29 Bandit69 18
News Yet another vestige of Branson's past disappear... (Apr '07) May 27 Sandy Phillips 38
Jewell Cavaness is anti daddy May 26 missmykids 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages