The Death of Wal-Mart-WalMart is Dyin...

The Death of Wal-Mart-WalMart is Dying YEPPERS

Posted in the Branson Forum

DrCarp

Branson, MO

#2 Sep 20, 2011
WalMart Is Dying wrote:
The Death of Wal-Mart
The reign of the "King of Retail" is over.
The Wall Street Journal reports an up-and-coming rival is growing sales at double the pace of Wal-Mart.
This future blue chip is the only company in history to grow its sales from $0 to $3 billion in its first 6 years.
The best part: The company Fortune ranks No. 1 in retail cranks out all this cash
while making life better for its employees.
Get the name of this stock in The Motley Fool's FREE report called "The Death of Wal-Mart
The Real Cash Kings Changing the Face of Retail."
Enter your name,address,phone number and Social Card Number,
and your email address below for your free report.
Why don't you give me your social security number? There ought to be a law against impersonating a human being!
MizzBlows

Astoria, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2011
You people just made me never ever want to go any where near Missouri
Bag of Bones

Ozark, MO

#5 Sep 22, 2011
For the fiscal year ending January 31, 2011, Wal-Mart reported a net income of $15.4 billion on $422 billion of revenue with a 24.7% gross profit margin).

The corporation's international operations accounted for $109.2 billion, or 26.1%, of total sales.[1] It is the world's 18th largest public corporation, according to the Forbes Global 2000 list, and the largest public corporation when ranked by revenue.

Hey Cut-n-Paste ...I think you have parked your wheelchair tire on top of your oxygen hose again.

Inhale deeply you old Motley ( Ozark ) Fool! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah underwood's post was deleted!! (May '14) Jul 29 Whatever 34
Best place to stay Jul 29 Bag of Bones 2
Where is all the ice..... skatibg rinks ;) Jul 27 haha 5
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Jul 22 skeleton crew 9
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Jul 22 Praisegodmore 32
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Jul 21 Guest 19
Taylor Pettit Jul 16 Bag of Bones 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages