David Fountain Do You Know Him Silver...

David Fountain Do You Know Him Silver Dollar City Duz

Posted in the Branson Forum

Pete Herschend

Branson, MO

#1 Jul 18, 2009
Pete Herschend
Steal Your Dollar City

David Fountain has been a gospel singing artist

who worked @ Steal Your Dollar City,

www.SilverDollarCity.com or">> www.HFECorp.com

David Fountain is an evangelist, and as of late

pastor down in Glasgow, kentucky,

but one constant remains:

He is a criminal con man

....who is a liar, thief, convicted felon, fraud,

manipulator and when revealed a viciously

vengeful man whose true colors are not nice.

Not nice at all.

If you want to know more check with your local

police department.

Most see only one side of this man.

There is a dark, dark side.

Unfortunately, this man is likely to use and

abuse you based on his track record with

countless others.

He is also capable of violence and engages in

coercion and attempts to oppress others who might

oppose him.

His threats not withstanding,

Is it just possible that the Lord will say to him:

Many will say to me in that day,

Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?

and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy

name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them,

I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work

iniquity.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in

sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening

wolves.

David Fountain worked @ Steal Your Dollar City !!

They hire lot's of people just like him !!
Barney Naoti

Mansfield, MO

#2 Aug 24, 2009
AMEN
Pete Herschend wrote:
Pete Herschend
Steal Your Dollar City
David Fountain has been a gospel singing artist
who worked @ Steal Your Dollar City,
www.SilverDollarCity.com or">> www.HFECorp.com
David Fountain is an evangelist, and as of late
pastor down in Glasgow, kentucky,
but one constant remains:
He is a criminal con man
....who is a liar, thief, convicted felon, fraud,
manipulator and when revealed a viciously
vengeful man whose true colors are not nice.
Not nice at all.
If you want to know more check with your local
police department.
Most see only one side of this man.
There is a dark, dark side.
Unfortunately, this man is likely to use and
abuse you based on his track record with
countless others.
He is also capable of violence and engages in
coercion and attempts to oppress others who might
oppose him.
His threats not withstanding,
Is it just possible that the Lord will say to him:
Many will say to me in that day,
Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy
name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work
iniquity.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in
sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening
wolves.
David Fountain worked @ Steal Your Dollar City !!
They hire lot's of people just like him !!
Trailblazer2

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Aug 27, 2009
we found this on another Topix thread:

David (and girlfriend Karen) Fountain are career criminal(s) who have mercilessly harmed the public through systematic fraud. This has hurt elderly persons, children and those who could least afford to be harmed.

Concerns and complaints should be addressed to the Barren County Sheriff's Office, the Glasgow City Police, Kentucky Bureau of Investigation and the FBI.

Fountain is a white male approximately 40-44 years old and known as Dr. or Rev. David Fountain. He drives a large motor home, older white dodge pickup and a custom black Suzuki motorcycle. Residents in Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennessee should be especially alert.
Carries A Sword

Cookeville, TN

#4 Aug 29, 2009
HEAR THIS WORD:
(My dear, poor, and deluded brother)
.
.
Know this, that IF a man's ways please THE LORD, HE makes his enemies to be at peace with him. Psalm 16:7
.
.
But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.(I believe the Lord is furious at the things you have done)
.
.

Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?
.
.

"But if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked man does, will he live? None of the righteous things he has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness he is guilty of and because of the sins he has committed, he will die.

Ezekiel 18:23-24

.
Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.

.
.
Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.
(THE PLACE IN WHICH YOU HAVE FOUND REFUGE IS REMOVED from you (?)
.
.
All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.
.
.
(Your favor IN THE COMMUNITY is gone, your blessings removed and you will will mourn their loss (?)
.
.
Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.
.
.
(THEY rejoice that the hand of an oppressor has been removed, that righteous judgment is executed?)
Still, how can I rejoice in this? When I think of what could have been, more is the pity.......
.
.
(YOU ARE BEING BROUGHT DOWN TO THE GROUND BEFORE THOSE THAT STAND AGAINST THE WRONGS YOU HAVE DONE)
Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.
.
.
(WHAT BATTLES ARE YOU FACING? COURT BATTLES? JUDGMENTS TO BE DECLARED AGAINST YOU?)
Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.
.
.
The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah. Psalm 89:38-45
.
.
~~~~~We don't want to see you die.~~~~~~~
.
.
We are entering into an immediate release of authority to judge this type of sin. This is a time to repent. Authority is being released upon the earth and will bring intense judgment.
Consider that judgment begins in the House of God... I'd guess you're up front.
.
.
And by the way, blessings have overtaken the righteous ones you put behind you. Blessings you could have, would have, should have been partner to if you had not dealt deceitfully against your brothers (cheated and lied, stolen and wronged)....
.
.
AND YOU WON'T GET A SINGLE DIME... AND THEY WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY.
What lasting blessing IS IT THAT all your schemes have bought for you?
August 30, 2009 1:38 a.m.
.
.
(wait and see if this isn't a good and true witness).
Robert Shaw

Polo, MO

#5 Jan 12, 2011
Saw David Fountain this past week in Corpus Christi Tx.
BobBurtonKimberl ingCity

Kissee Mills, MO

#6 Jan 12, 2011
Hey David Fountain came to my church in Kimberling City Mo
for Wednesday night services Jan 12,2011.

I am the preacher there, I wrote a book to.
It don't sell too good though.
Robert Shaw wrote:
Saw David Fountain this past week in Corpus Christi Tx.
Brian Arnold, the one hand pianp player from Kimberling City, formerly worked with David Fountain when they were members of the 'Chosen Few'.

Brian Arnold did a benefit SHOW with the Voices of Glory at Branson's hottest new theatre venue---THE ICON THEATRE-
located at 76 & 165-Gretna Road Junction
Aete94

Denton, TX

#7 Jan 24, 2011
Hi Bob....there must be several David Fountains as the one being referred to in these posts was in Rockport Texas that day while finishing up the Rockport Gospel Festival where he was the MC. Sorry to burst your bubble, Bob. He can't be in two places at one time.
CONCERNED PERSON

Port Lavaca, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2011
Aete94 wrote:
Hi Bob....there must be several David Fountains as the one being referred to in these posts was in Rockport Texas that day while finishing up the Rockport Gospel Festival where he was the MC. Sorry to burst your bubble, Bob. He can't be in two places at one time.
WAS THE DAVID FOUNTAIN REFERRED TO AS A CRIMINAL, THE SAME ONE IN ROCKPORT, AS THE MC? I'M CONFUSED. THE DAVID FOUNTAIN COMING TO ROCKPORT, IS HE OKAY?
Hal Burton

Vanzant, MO

#9 Feb 25, 2011
In answer to your question :>>>> NO- a thousand times NO !
CONCERNED PERSON wrote:
<quoted text>
WAS THE DAVID FOUNTAIN REFERRED TO AS A CRIMINAL, THE SAME ONE IN ROCKPORT, AS THE MC? I'M CONFUSED. THE DAVID FOUNTAIN COMING TO ROCKPORT, IS HE OKAY?
CAVEAT BEWARE of him

THEY TAUGHT HIM WELL AT STEAL YOUR DOLLAR CITY >> how to lie cheat & steal and be deceptive !

David Fountain is a CON MAN CROOK
almost worse than Tricky Dicky Nixon
or Jim Bakker who lives down in Blue Eye Missouri

www.JimBakkerShow.com
Michael

Altamonte Springs, FL

#10 Dec 30, 2011
Hal Burton wrote:
In answer to your question :>>>> NO- a thousand times NO !
<quoted text>
CAVEAT BEWARE of him
THEY TAUGHT HIM WELL AT STEAL YOUR DOLLAR CITY >> how to lie cheat & steal and be deceptive !
David Fountain is a CON MAN CROOK
almost worse than Tricky Dicky Nixon
or Jim Bakker who lives down in Blue Eye Missouri
www.JimBakkerShow.com
Sorry, he has been doing this well before Silver Dollar City. I knew him 22 yrs ago and he was the same then. He went to Silver Dollar City, in 1992, but have sung with David before that in 1990, before we found out from first hand experience. He is not to be trusted at all. As the sying goes, if his lips are moving...
adele

United States

#12 May 29, 2013
Aete94 wrote:
Hi Bob....there must be several David Fountains as the one being referred to in these posts was in Rockport Texas that day while finishing up the Rockport Gospel Festival where he was the MC. Sorry to burst your bubble, Bob. He can't be in two places at one time.
sorry you are wrong........the Gospel Festival in Rockport TX is always the first week end in Jan. which was Jan 6, 7, 8, 2011.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walking buddy Fri rustyred 1
Walking buddy Fri rustyred 1
rentals (Mar '13) Fri Is that weird 4
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Aug 26 Harly 34
Review: Branson VA Clinic - Lawrence Allen MD (Nov '10) Aug 26 Fred LRR Nam 42
Help with events Aug 25 New to branson 1
Taylor Pettit Aug 16 Catfish 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages