First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam I Am

Anonymous Proxy

#21 Dec 25, 2013
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>And we all Hope that you get A.I.D.S.the Gift that keeps on Giving
Hey Butt Sniffer you sound disappointed that I did not wish AIDS on you?.you're mammy has got a bad case of Butt herpes now. And that Thing between her legs dripping and oozing the green stuff.
Merry Christmas. biotech.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#22 Dec 26, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Butt Sniffer you sound disappointed that I did not wish AIDS on you?.you're mammy has got a bad case of Butt herpes now. And that Thing between her legs dripping and oozing the green stuff.
Merry Christmas. biotech.
And we all Hope that you get A.I.D.S.the Gift that keeps on Giving .

Are you to FKN stupid to think up your own name??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mountain man

United States

#23 Dec 26, 2013
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>And we all Hope that you get A.I.D.S.the Gift that keeps on Giving .
Are you to FKN stupid to think up your own name??
Well, your stupid enough to think people really give a flip about "Phil" or the existance of one more reality show, or the networks that crank out this crap! All sides have been "free" to speak out, and all sides have been "free" to dish out counter actions that are avaiable to them. Including you and your sock puppets that whine at the outrage of it all. To funny! Troller! You have repeatedly exersised your right to comment as well as the fake pinheads you create for your "virtual" army of social engineers to artificially sway opinion. The result is, you continually prove to be the principal idiot! Worse, your socks back up the concept. If you have *ever* expressed a intelligent thought, it hasn't been on Topix! Troll, I doubt you have *ever* improved anything here, Cherokee Village, Harrison, Mt. Home, Jonesboro or anywhere else you exersize your "free" speech!
Go ahead, speak out! Your "white noise" is no better than reality TV, one more passing fad! Lol!

squeezers

The Woods

#24 Dec 26, 2013
mountain man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your stupid enough to think people really give a flip about "Phil" or the existance of one more reality show, or the networks that crank out this crap! All sides have been "free" to speak out, and all sides have been "free" to dish out counter actions that are avaiable to them. Including you and your sock puppets that whine at the outrage of it all. To funny! Troller! You have repeatedly exersised your right to comment as well as the fake pinheads you create for your "virtual" army of social engineers to artificially sway opinion. The result is, you continually prove to be the principal idiot! Worse, your socks back up the concept. If you have *ever* expressed a intelligent thought, it hasn't been on Topix! Troll, I doubt you have *ever* improved anything here, Cherokee Village, Harrison, Mt. Home, Jonesboro or anywhere else you exersize your "free" speech!
Go ahead, speak out! Your "white noise" is no better than reality TV, one more passing fad! Lol!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mountain man

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Dec 26, 2013
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>And we all Hope that you get A.I.D.S.the Gift that keeps on Giving .
"We"? Lol, does that mean you and your socks?? What a joke! In your mind that makes your "team" a super majority. Must be troll spawning season. Had a lonely x-mas jerk-off? Time for you to spread your brand of cheer? Maybe "Phil" will make you a "troll call" for being their top supporter, they probably are busy looking for work or signing up for food stamps since they are unemployed. Give em tip, there is a *two* week waiting period for unemployment because of job termination. Maybe some of the "brothers" they worked in the fields beside will quit happily singing and share their wealth!! Lol....troll!

squeezers

The Woods

#26 Dec 27, 2013
mountain man wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? Lol, does that mean you and your socks?? What a joke! In your mind that makes your "team" a super majority. Must be troll spawning season. Had a lonely x-mas jerk-off? Time for you to spread your brand of cheer? Maybe "Phil" will make you a "troll call" for being their top supporter, they probably are busy looking for work or signing up for food stamps since they are unemployed. Give em tip, there is a *two* week waiting period for unemployment because of job termination. Maybe some of the "brothers" they worked in the fields beside will quit happily singing and share their wealth!! Lol....troll!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mike

United States

#27 Dec 27, 2013
squeezers wrote:
Good one Mountain, this troll uses this comment when he gets his ass handed to him. This troll gets cornered and in a vodka haze resorts to pre-created comments. He'll repeat this or call those that expose his stupidity a wigger. Must be his life long accomplishment, a 3rd rate troll.
Heisenberg

Branson, MO

#28 Dec 30, 2013
Less Duck Dynasty. More Breaking Bad.
Jeremy

Branson, MO

#29 Jan 2, 2014
I would do Miley. I also think that in America free speech is what was intended. So leave the old duff alone. I don't watch reality shows because I still have half a brain, but who cares?
George Jetson

Burlington, IA

#30 Jan 5, 2014
The sad thing about Cletus is he isn't funny. There are lots of TeaBag nuts that think just that way. Phil Robertson is a pedophile and a homophobe, a religious bigot and probably a republican.
curious

Mountain Home, AR

#31 Jan 6, 2014
George Jetson wrote:
The sad thing about Cletus is he isn't funny. There are lots of TeaBag nuts that think just that way. Phil Robertson is a pedophile and a homophobe, a religious bigot and probably a republican.
It is entirely possible that Mossberg sponsoring a whole line of rifles and shotguns for a Duck Dynasty line, they could also wind up competing in the white school shooter market. A new approach in marketing statements for both involved parties. A twist in trophy hunting! We'll have to wait and see how well it works out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pics or video Sun nodmap 1
May 19, 2017 Rock and Roll Revival Show Sun KathieC 1
Castle Rock Sun Gutwrench 3
Mosque in Branson? (Jul '13) Sun Gutwrench 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sun aha 967
Life & Times of a Mis-Treated Wal Mart Cart Pusher (Aug '08) May 26 Mike Hawk 33
For George (Nov '13) May 22 anonymous 36

Branson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages