Posted in the Branson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Enthusiastic Tea Party Patriot”

Since: Jun 11

Branson, MO

#1 Dec 19, 2013
Me and my cuzzin-wife Debbie were SHOCKED to lern that are favorite Duck Commander Phil is bein FIRED for talking about anuses and vaginas in an interview with GQ magazine! WTF!? First of all, wuz Phil posing for photos in a camo tuxedo? Or formal coveralls? And second, God himself has said that man-on-man action is FORBIDDEN! Old Phil had ever right to say what he see, except A&E has a clozz in his contract that probably restricts him from saying stuff that other folks don't like. Well TOO BAD! Bein a righteous teabaggin Christian man of American Jesus is all ABOUT saying stuff that other folks don't like! It's kind of our thing! Why should anyboddy be shocked that this righteous reality-tv star with his godly beard, millions of dollers and wardrobe of silky camouflage items publicly compares honcho action with donkey-love? He's still got a rite to his opinion aint he? I sure hope that my fellow flag-waver bible-believin tea party patriots will join Debbie and I in the most feverish, frightening, sweaty and athletic session of prayer EVER for our man Phil, that the Satan-owned A&E will reconsider and put that man back on his show, amen.
Bag of Bones

Sparta, MO

#2 Dec 20, 2013
You need to work up some new material Cletus.

Your act is getting as worn and tattered as Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson's Race Card play.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Dec 21, 2013
If I am going to be forced to accept "Queer-eye," Piers Morgan, etc. as legitimate programming then I want Duck Dynasty to get the same consideration! Reinstate Phil!
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Dec 21, 2013
Bag of Bones wrote:
You need to work up some new material Cletus.
Your act is getting as worn and tattered as Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson's Race Card play.
It's only free speech when it fits the mold, right? I don't have cable or satellite, but A & E lost me long ago with their programming choices. I may have to buy some Duck Commander gear soon though....

FK Al Sharpton the racist.
Lisa

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 21, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>It's only free speech when it fits the mold, right? I don't have cable or satellite, but A & E lost me long ago with their programming choices. I may have to buy some Duck Commander gear soon though....

Al? How come you don't like Al? You're just like him! A traveling blowhard, invites himself to every car wreck just to speak his mind. You "mold fitting" troll, C.V is going to hell in a diverse Mexican made hand basket and you're way over here "Palin-izing" about some flat-land ZZ-top wanna be's that pee'd in their boss-man's gravy boat. You should be home roasting your nuts over a open fire! Post a "selfie" and show your moneymaker!
Linda

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Dec 21, 2013
Examine the FACTS:
Countries of white people: England, France, Germany, Australia, the old United States these are ALL countries of progress and good living.
Countries of asians: Japan, China, Korea, countries of advanced learning and culture.
Countries of Blacks: Ethopia, Kenya, Sudan, countries of mud rape pillage murder poverty and backwardness
Case closed!!!
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Dec 21, 2013
Linda wrote:
Examine the FACTS:
Countries of white people: England, France, Germany, Australia, the old United States these are ALL countries of progress and good living.
Countries of asians: Japan, China, Korea, countries of advanced learning and culture.
Countries of Blacks: Ethopia, Kenya, Sudan, countries of mud rape pillage murder poverty and backwardness
Case closed!!!
Nice try Sam, you're going backwards. <grin>
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Dec 21, 2013
Linda wrote:
Examine the FACTS:
Case closed!!!
Gossip has it you're getting' new socks for x-mas, Sam, that's good! It's easy to see right through the one's you currently are using. < bigger grin>
Linda

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Dec 21, 2013
The *practice* of homosexual sex is immoral in the sight of God. But so are adultery, polygamy and living together before marriage. There is no one sin that is greater than another (I know, some groups think there are degrees of sin). God also hates divorce. Nations adopt moral standards that follow the God's laws because God has promised to punish nations that violate His laws:“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. " Matt. 21:43 Those are the words of Christ. Until 50 years ago this nation was bearing the fruits of obedience to God. There are those who think they want to throw off the burden of the laws of God, and call it "progress" You are going to find that government cannot begin to replace the blessings of God we are going to lose.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Dec 21, 2013
Linda wrote:
The *practice* of homosexual sex is immoral in the sight of God. But so are adultery, polygamy and living together before marriage. There is no one sin that is greater than another (I know, some groups think there are degrees of sin). God also hates divorce. Nations adopt moral standards that follow the God's laws because God has promised to punish nations that violate His laws:“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. " Matt. 21:43 Those are the words of Christ. Until 50 years ago this nation was bearing the fruits of obedience to God. There are those who think they want to throw off the burden of the laws of God, and call it "progress" You are going to find that government cannot begin to replace the blessings of God we are going to lose.
50 years ago? 1963? Sam, maybe you are the "fruit" that was born 50 years ago.*Proof* that God's chillin's don't need trolls. A cut and paste of your own demise. Lisa 20:13
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Dec 21, 2013
Linda wrote:
50 years ago; the University of Alabama was segregated, Dallas was too, a president was shot there, forced prayer in school, fightin' commies in 'Nam....etc. What is it you want from 50 years ago?
Lisa

Salem, AR

#12 Dec 22, 2013
I stand with phil. its a sad day when miley can get on tv half naked twerking and acting a fool on stage. but a decent man can simply state his opinion and hes fired!!!! what a crock of shat !! i wont watch another A&E program until they give phil a public apology...
Lisa

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Dec 22, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>It's only free speech when it fits the mold, right? I don't have cable or satellite, but A & E lost me long ago with their programming choices. I may have to buy some Duck Commander gear soon though....
Whoa! Hold on there Sam!(cya can swipe my name to confuse, your unique style of stupid has it's own signature. lol) I read some inconsistancy on your part here. Your comment about "Queer eye", "Piers Morgan etc." and this forced programming thing, and wanting your "Duck" back...., indicates that you complain being forced to watch programming you object to, then your very next post you cough up..."I don't have cable or satellite, but A&E lost me..." What's the deal here?? Really! It seems you get your "programming" from somewhere!
<snicker, giggle>
Wait! Do you have that "mod" on your foil hat that gives you 247 channels of programming directly from the mother ship?? Theft of signal is a crime 'ya know! Is that how you get all the truth you spread? Hail! The "space cadet" has been put amongst us to show the way? Pretending to be the "village idiot", while all along a "scout" for our salvation. Kewl! Lol@u.....
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#14 Dec 22, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Hold on there Sam!(cya can swipe my name to confuse, your unique style of stupid has it's own signature. lol) I read some inconsistancy on your part here. Your comment about "Queer eye", "Piers Morgan etc." and this forced programming thing, and wanting your "Duck" back...., indicates that you complain being forced to watch programming you object to, then your very next post you cough up..."I don't have cable or satellite, but A&E lost me..." What's the deal here?? Really! It seems you get your "programming" from somewhere!
<snicker, giggle>
Wait! Do you have that "mod" on your foil hat that gives you 247 channels of programming directly from the mother ship?? Theft of signal is a crime 'ya know! Is that how you get all the truth you spread? Hail! The "space cadet" has been put amongst us to show the way? Pretending to be the "village idiot", while all along a "scout" for our salvation. Kewl! Lol@u.....
Here is an example of how much better the world would be if we had more people like him and less of people like...you! its good to see people supporting phil and his family. have you seen the facebook page? "we stand with phil" almost 2 million supporters in just 2 days...lol that should tell A&E that they have made a big mistake. people are tired of having those limp wristed whiners views forced on them. AMERICA HAS SPOKEN...lol
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Dec 22, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Here is an example of how much better the world would be if we had more people like him and less of people like...you! its good to see people supporting phil and his family. have you seen the facebook page? "we stand with phil" almost 2 million supporters in just 2 days...lol that should tell A&E that they have made a big mistake. people are tired of having those limp wristed whiners views forced on them. AMERICA HAS SPOKEN...lol
Are you that stupid? It's a TV show, dummy! Under contract to a network that cashes in on shows like honey boo-boo and cake boss! Nowadays, when asked to *create*(lol,what a scam) a outrageous response by failin' Sara ”family values" Palin media 'ho and tea party darling Texas Ted, 2 million responses ain' t squat! Anyway, it is their network to do with as they and their advertisers wish right? Why should a few whiney bigots bully a company? See how that works? You spent all this time to dream up this stupid response? Prolly, you were glued to a TV that you *don't* watch? Lol, still waiting to see how troll-boi wiggles out of that gafaw. Classic example of a t-patsy dumb-ass claiming lost freedom, all the while attempting to bully and intimidate. What a moron! Troll! Fix your own values *before* you try to lay a line of crap on others! Try that out! Asshat!! Bwaahahaha!
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Dec 22, 2013
Lisa wrote:
I stand with phil. its a sad day when miley can get on tv half naked twerking and acting a fool on stage. but a decent man can simply state his opinion and hes fired!!!! what a crock of shat !! i wont watch another A&E program until they give phil a public apology...
Nice try Sam, no, it's a funny day when *you* twerk and jerk your dumb-ass in a forum and *think*(improper use of wording, when applied in conjunction with what you do!) that you impress anyone with your act!!
Lisa

Salem, AR

#17 Dec 22, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Sam, no, it's a funny day when *you* twerk and jerk your dumb-ass in a forum and *think*(improper use of wording, when applied in conjunction with what you do!) that you impress anyone with your act!!
I stand with phil. its a sad day when miley can get on tv half naked and shaking her ugly ass at people and acting a fool on stage. but a decent man can simply state his opinion and hes fired!!!! what a crock of shat !! i wont watch another A&E program until they give phil a public apology...
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#18 Dec 24, 2013
A&E WAS one of my more frequently watched channels..since this has happened I haven't watched it once and I have no plans of doing so in the future...these are scary times when you get suspended from a TV show for quoting the Bible... I personally hope the Robertson family does not return to this network... not sure I will ever watch the channel again even if they were to apologize and bring Phil back..sad thing is they own the History channel as well.."Champions of the LGBT"...time for "Champions" of the Bible to take a stand and Boycott ALL channels owned by this company!
Sam I Am

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Dec 24, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
A&E WAS one of my more frequently watched channels..since this has happened I haven't watched it once and I have no plans of doing so in the future...these are scary times when you get suspended from a TV show for quoting the Bible... I personally hope the Robertson family does not return to this network... not sure I will ever watch the channel again even if they were to apologize and bring Phil back..sad thing is they own the History channel as well.."Champions of the LGBT"...time for "Champions" of the Bible to take a stand and Boycott ALL channels owned by this company!
Just another Attempt to Justify Country bumpkins Banjo Behavior.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#20 Dec 25, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text> Just another Attempt to Justify Country bumpkins Banjo Behavior.
And we all Hope that you get A.I.D.S.the Gift that keeps on Giving

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to move to branson... Help 4 hr Amandatarvin 1
Fireworks shows 2015 Sun Guest 1
Illegal Immagrants in Branson? (Jun '07) Sun Laurie 19
SARAH UNDERWOOD Hill - Alleged newTexas Address... Sun vengeance3 15
shows Sun Bag of Bones 2
yard sale in hollister (Apr '09) Jun 27 Freedom 58 6
How to Lubricate Springs on Garage Doors (Mar '13) Jun 27 zaldyboy1 15
More from around the web

Branson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE