Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92656 Jan 1, 2014
Your Fault wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that your last 2 replies to me are way off topic from my original reply to Savannah. You went on a rant about how money is not governing when I was posting to Savannah about the republican's responsibility for lack of security the night our Embassy in Benghazi was attacked and 4 people died.
Savannah wrote:<quoted text>That is part of being a Democrat. Never take responsibility and always try to find someone else to blame your failures on. Trying to blame Benghazi on the house republicans is just another one of their desperate attempts to avoid responsibility for their failures. No one except the ones who subscribe to their line of thinking is going to believe that load of garbage. It was a failure on the part of the Obama administration and the Clinton state department. Nothing else. You need to quit dignifying this stuff with replies. To them that means they are getting their message out. Just ignore their blame nonsense. You know the truth. The real American people know the truth and that is all that matters.
After reading your sos, let's get down to facts, Savannah. Try this truth serum"
My reply to Savannah:
"House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security”— a charge Republicans rejected.
Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security." Mother Jones
Yep, your Darrel Issa witch hunt against the Obama Administration over Benghazi is about to blow back into the Tea Party's face. If Hillary runs again, she will most definitely be sworn in January, 2017. Why? Because no republican can beat her in a general election. And your obstructionist, Ted Cruze, can't run for president, because he was born in Canada.
Whoooo Eeeeee! You sure know how to cut "Not my fault" of Rock Port, MO down to size.

I "Judge" your comment "Brilliant" ... "Agree" ... "Helpful" ... "Cuts Rock Port Down"

#92657 Jan 1, 2014
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
IT ONLY TOOK 15 MONTHS FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SPELL BENGHAZI
“First of all, I want to congratulate The New York Times. It only took 15 months for them to figure out how to spell Benghazi,” Gowdy said in an interview on Fox News.“So, in another 15 months, maybe their reporting will actually catch up with the truth.”...
http://www.theblaze.co n
ROFL! So "The Blaze" thinks it knows how to spell "Benghazi"! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

That's about as significant as "The Blaze" ever gets -- arguing about how to spell a word. They aren't smart enough to discuss anything else.

==> Benghazi, or Bengasi -- The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language

#92658 Jan 1, 2014
Happy EVERYTHING wrote:
Boundless
I grow boundlessly in Christ Consciousness.
As a spiritual being, I am not bound by the past. Every day is a new beginning. Each new year brings boundless opportunities for growing in Christ Consciousness as I deepen my relationship with God.
I gratefully release the past, appreciating all that contributed to my current spiritual awareness. With expectancy, I turn my thoughts to the riches of the coming year.
I aspire to live a Christ-centered life. Whatever my possessions or social status, my wealth is found in kindness, forgiveness, and wholeness. I seek first the kingdom of God, and I am enfolded in boundless Christ Love. With heart and mind open, I give and receive boundless riches in the coming new year!
This grace was given to me to bring to the Gentiles the news of the boundless riches of Christ.—Ephesians 3:8
Keep Rolling back the CONservative Darkness...all you Progressive posters are doing the GREAT work of the Lord...
Keep spreading the Truth and Good News.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ...
God Bless
"Keep Rolling back the CONservative Darkness... all you Progressive posters are doing the GREAT work of the Lord...
Keep spreading the Truth and Good News.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ..."

Heh!

#92659 Jan 1, 2014
‘LOOKS LIKE WEIMAR GERMANY’: THE VIRAL PHOTO OUT OF CONNECTICUT THAT’S GIVING SOME GUN OWNERS CHILLS
A now-viral photo showing a long line of Connecticut residents waiting to register their guns and ammo is circulating across the Internet — and it’s sending chills down the backs of some gun owners....
Sure, "OutHouse"! It doesn't take much to scare you conservatives with your large amygdalas.

#92660 Jan 1, 2014
STUDY REVEALS WHAT RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY MIGHT BE DOING FOR THE HUMAN BRAIN
Religious people may have a whole new reason for joy in their lives: A study has found evidence that spirituality might help protect the human brain against depression....
7 out of 10 religious people have savings in the banks, as protection against depression.

OH, WAIT, "OutHouse"! You are forgetting that the banks FAIL during a depression!

#92661 Jan 1, 2014
Shep wrote:
Assurance of Salvation
Titus 3:5 - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
"Shep," I always liked the smell of "Clovering Salve."

#92662 Jan 1, 2014
Woops! "Cloverine"!

#92663 Jan 1, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ...
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and
... and WHAT? Did you lose your "foothold" and fall without completing your thought?

Typical.

#92664 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
The left knows they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy and foreign policy.
You conservatives prove the saying, "Only the closed-minded know everything."

https://www2.ucar.edu/climate/faq/how-much-ha...
Need donations

Piggott, AR

#92665 Jan 1, 2014
I need help from global warming activists. Scientists have discovered that a dangerous liquid called dihydrogen monoxide is contributing to global warming and I'm taking donations to further the study. Any takers?
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92666 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
IT ONLY TOOK 15 MONTHS FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SPELL BENGHAZI
“First of all, I want to congratulate The New York Times. It only took 15 months for them to figure out how to spell Benghazi,” Gowdy said in an interview on Fox News.“So, in another 15 months, maybe their reporting will actually catch up with the truth.”
The New York Times report on Benghazi suggests there is no evidence linking al Qaeda to the 2012 terror attack on the U.S. compound in Libya. The report also revives the long-debunked claim that the attacks were sparked by an anti-Islam video, even though intelligence officials have asserted it was a methodically planned assault.
“Whether it was al Qaeda or a subsidiary or a holding company or a limited partnership, to quote Hillary Clinton,‘What difference does it make?’ Who cares whether it was al Qaeda proper or a subsidiary? Four Americans are dead, and it wasn’t a spontaneous reaction to a video. It was planned,”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/31/tr...
Maxipad, I watched that Senate Hearing on Benghazi. But you posted one sentence of what Hillary said. There was a lot of badgering coming from Issa during his witch hunt Hearing. Hillary tried to tell Issa that as far as anyone knows, Al Qaeda had nothing to do with the attacks. But no, Issa continued to insist that it was Al Qaeda. Then Hillary responded to Issa's stupidity and said, "What difference does it make. Four of our people died, because your party cut funding for embassy security, even though I warned you that this could happen." Then Issa shut his stupid mouth and had no more questions for Hillary. Bingo!

So you need not take a response by Hillary Clinton to Darrel Issa out of context to slant what was said in your favor. Stop using your blame game against democrats, when the security problem at Benghazi was what republicans voted for in the House of Representatives, led by your Tea Party radicals. Nice try though, Maxipad.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92667 Jan 1, 2014
STUDY REVEALS WHAT RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY MIGHT BE DOING FOR THE HUMAN BRAIN
Religious people may have a whole new reason for joy in their lives: A study has found evidence that spirituality might help protect the human brain against depression.
“Our beliefs and our moods are reflected in our brain and with new imaging techniques we can begin to see this,” Dr. Myrna Weissman, one of the study’s authors and a psychiatry and epidemiology professor at Columbia University, told Reuters.“The brain is an extraordinary organ. It not only controls, but is controlled by our moods.”
In an article published in the JAMA Psychiatry journal on Dec. 25, the researchers explained that the cortex, the brain’s outer layer, may hold some keys to combating depression.
“A thicker cortex associated with a high importance of religion or spirituality may confer resilience to the development of depressive illness in individuals at high familial risk for major depression, possibly by expanding a cortical reserve that counters to some extent the vulnerability that cortical thinning poses for developing familial depressive illness,” reads an abstract for the study.
This basically means that those who were at high risk — but who said that religion or spirituality were important in their lives — generally had a thicker cortex than those at high risk who did not care as much about religion or spirituality.
It’s just one study, and shows only a correlating — not a causal — relationship between spirituality and depression risk. Still, it suggests that faith could be a factor in protecting some people who might be at increased risk of depression, though it doesn’t offer evidence that a thicker cortex actually leads one to be more likely to embrace faith or religion.
“Importance of religion or spirituality, but not frequency of (church) attendance, was associated with thicker cortices in the left and right parietal and occipital regions, the mesial frontal lobe of the right hemisphere, and the cuneus and precuneus in the left hemisphere, independent of familial risk,” the study’s abstract continued.“In addition, the effects of importance on cortical thickness were significantly stronger in the high-risk than in the low-risk group, particularly along the mesial wall of the left hemisphere, in the same region where we previously reported a significant thinner cortex associated with a familial risk of developing depressive illness.”
As Reuters noted, this research comes after these same experts previously found that people who claimed to be spiritual or religious had a lower risk of depression. They also found that people at higher risk for depression had thinning cortices when compared to those with lower risk.
To obtain the latest results, researchers asked 103 adults aged 18 to 54 about the importance of religiosity or spirituality in their lives; they were also asked how often they attended church over a five-year period. Participants’ brains were also analyzed to look at the thickness of the cortices.
Participants were children or grandchildren of people who had participated in the earlier study on depression.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/31/st...
Duh! Max, the blaze published a study that suggests being spiritual combats depression. Psychology has known this for 30 years. Let that be a lesson that your "blaze" source is desperate for NEWS!
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92668 Jan 1, 2014
MEDIA IGNORED THIS 'TOP STORY' OF 2013 UNTIL NOW
Disturbing trend plaguing America is 'No. 1 news event of the year'

As news organizations nationwide tout their end-of-year lists of “most important stories of 2013,” a note of irony is hard to miss.

“News 12 Brooklyn has been counting down the top stories in the borough for 2013 as voted by our viewers, and coming in at No. 1,” reports the local TV news outlet,“is a violent spree of so-called ‘Knockout Game’ assaults.”

And so it is. Starting very late in the year – specifically, since just before Thanksgiving, when three prime-time Fox News shows,“Hannity,”“The O’Reilly Factor” and “On the Record,” discovered the issue – the disturbing story of black-on-white mob violence has been on every news organization’s radar.

Yet prior to November, almost no news organization in the country would dignify the “top story” as even existing, typically reporting the epidemic of brutal black-on-white attacks without any acknowledgement of the race of the perpetrators.

Virtually the sole exception was WND, which since early 2012 has published frequent news stories by journalist-author Colin Flaherty documenting, in word and video, the stunning epidemic of black-mob violence sweeping America.

In fact, so absent from the news has been any other reporting on what is now the “top story” that for two years, WND has posted the following note at the beginning of each and every story by Flaherty:

In the racially charged and sometimes deadly crime called the Knockout Game, one or more assailants, usually black, target a randomly selected white person and, for amusement, try to knock out the unsuspecting victim with a single punch.

Despite the documented violence caused by the Knockout Game, including six deaths nationwide since 2009, some on the left are downplaying the violence.

Numerous liberal commentators and news outlets have disparaged those who report factually on the Knockout Game. A Los Angeles Times columnist called the game a “faux trend.” A Slate writer claimed that those concerned about the Knockout Game have “concoct[ed] weird trends and games out of thin air.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

The New York Times believes there is a question as to whether the Knockout Game is “a spreading menace or a myth.” Obviously, Brooklyn residents are convinced it’s not a “myth,” having dubbed it the top story of the year.

Moreover, Peter Vallone Jr., head of New York City’s Public Safety Committee with oversight over the police department, insists there’s no question.

“People who don’t believe that it exists in NYC right now remind me of people who used to say the Internet is just a fad,” he said.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/media-ignored-this...
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92669 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
You favorite liberal station CNN,talk about stupid left wing liberal envionmental loons::
The 74 people stranded on a ship caught in Antarctic ice are still in good spirits, reports CNN. And in a bit of cognitive dissonance as well, as it has been revealed that the purpose of their mission was to study how climate change is melting polar ice caps. "We're stuck in our own experiment," said expedition leader Chris Turney.
ha,ha,a,ha,ha,,a,ha,ha,ha,ha
There you go again. CNN must be your favorite lelft wing liberal news outlet, because you quoted from CNN, not me.
I only suggested that you were full of shit by trying to equate an entire group of scientist as being left wing liberal loons, which is faulty on its premise. There are republicans who also believe in global warming, despite what your insignificant brain tells you, Maxipad.
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92670 Jan 1, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Maxipad, I watched that Senate Hearing on Benghazi. But you posted one sentence of what Hillary said. There was a lot of badgering coming from Issa during his witch hunt Hearing. Hillary tried to tell Issa that as far as anyone knows, Al Qaeda had nothing to do with the attacks. But no, Issa continued to insist that it was Al Qaeda. Then Hillary responded to Issa's stupidity and said, "What difference does it make. Four of our people died, because your party cut funding for embassy security, even though I warned you that this could happen." Then Issa shut his stupid mouth and had no more questions for Hillary. Bingo!
So you need not take a response by Hillary Clinton to Darrel Issa out of context to slant what was said in your favor. Stop using your blame game against democrats, when the security problem at Benghazi was what republicans voted for in the House of Representatives, led by your Tea Party radicals. Nice try though, Maxipad.
PrissyPus was being questioned by Republican Senator Ron Johnson when she had her break down! This should demonstrate to anyone with half a brain that she is NOT qualified for any position of responsibility at all!

You're just as full of Bull-Shit as she is!
Because she obviously had no answer to justify the ongoing White House deception, Secretary Clinton chose theatrics over a straight answer and clarity:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92671 Jan 1, 2014
As news organizations nationwide tout their end-of-year lists of “most important stories of 2013,” a note of irony is hard to miss.
“News 12 Brooklyn has been counting down the top stories in the borough for 2013 as voted by our viewers, and coming in at No. 1,” reports the local TV news outlet,“is a violent spree of so-called ‘Knockout Game’ assaults.”
And so it is. Starting very late in the year – specifically, since just before Thanksgiving, when three prime-time Fox News shows,“Hannity,”“The O’Reilly Factor” and “On the Record,” discovered the issue – the disturbing story of black-on-white mob violence has been on every news organization’s radar.
Yet prior to November, almost no news organization in the country would dignify the “top story” as even existing, typically reporting the epidemic of brutal black-on-white attacks without any acknowledgement of the race of the perpetrators.
Virtually the sole exception was WND, which since early 2012 has published frequent news stories by journalist-author Colin Flaherty documenting, in word and video, the stunning epidemic of black-mob violence sweeping America.
In fact, so absent from the news has been any other reporting on what is now the “top story” that for two years, WND has posted the following note at the beginning of each and every story by Flaherty:
In the racially charged and sometimes deadly crime called the Knockout Game, one or more assailants, usually black, target a randomly selected white person and, for amusement, try to knock out the unsuspecting victim with a single punch.
Despite the documented violence caused by the Knockout Game, including six deaths nationwide since 2009, some on the left are downplaying the violence.
Numerous liberal commentators and news outlets have disparaged those who report factually on the Knockout Game. A Los Angeles Times columnist called the game a “faux trend.” A Slate writer claimed that those concerned about the Knockout Game have “concoct[ed] weird trends and games out of thin air.”
Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”
The New York Times believes there is a question as to whether the Knockout Game is “a spreading menace or a myth.” Obviously, Brooklyn residents are convinced it’s not a “myth,” having dubbed it the top story of the year.
Moreover, Peter Vallone Jr., head of New York City’s Public Safety Committee with oversight over the police department, insists there’s no question.
“People who don’t believe that it exists in NYC right now remind me of people who used to say the Internet is just a fad,” he said.
Max, when are you going to learn that Fox Fake News and its talking heads constantly create crisis where none exist. Just like O'liely's fake war on christmas.

Statistics show that most crimes are white against white and black against black. What does that tell you, Maxipad. That even though there are crimes whites commit against blacks and crimes blacks commit against whites, most crimes committed are against one's own race.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92672 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
PrissyPus was being questioned by Republican Senator Ron Johnson when she had her break down! This should demonstrate to anyone with half a brain that she is NOT qualified for any position of responsibility at all!
You're just as full of Bull-Shit as she is!
Because she obviously had no answer to justify the ongoing White House deception, Secretary Clinton chose theatrics over a straight answer and clarity:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
There was no Whitehouse deception. Susan Rice reported what the Administration knew at the time. The independent council also reported what Rice had said. The uprising came from the video that went viral showing the Qaran being desicrated. It also came from different groups present that had different agendas. Al Qaeda was not involved in the attack on Benghazi. That is the facts from a 15 month investigation into the matter.

Clinton was giving the Tea Partier witch hunters direct answers to their questions. They just did not like the answers they wanted her to give, as they continued to try to rake her over the coals. Johnson started questioning Clinton after Issa shut his stupid mouth. The Tea Party radicals were not interested in answers that did not line up with their smear campaign against Hillary. They did this for one purpose and one purpose only. To try to hurt Hillary's chances of running and winning in the 2016 Presidential Campaign. But Issa's tactics won't change a thing.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92673 Jan 1, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
Norton, where is this alleged story you claim in the OT that talks about God sending his son? You cannot produce something that does not exist. So please produce this chaper and verse you claim. I will be waiting.
And I do believe in God, but not jesus. So I guess you could call God my "higher power" if you choose to do so.
<quoted text>
Really!
Here are some scriptures for which you asked.
1. Jesus will come from the lineage of Abraham - prophecy. Gen. 12:3, fulfilled Matt. 1:1
2. Jesus mother will be a virgin - prophecy. Isaiah 7:14, fulfilled Matt. 1:18-23
3. Jesus will be a descendent of Isaac and Jacob - prophecy. Gen. 17:19 & Numbers 24:17, fulfilled Matt. 1:2
4. Jesus will be born in Bethlehem - prophecy. Micah 5:2, fulfilled Luke 2:1-7
5. Jesus will be from the lineage of King David - prophecy. Jeremiah 23:5, fulfilled Matt 1:6

There are more, too.

CHEERS!
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92675 Jan 1, 2014
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IN PRE-EDITED TALKING POINTS: AL QAEDA BEHIND BENGHAZI ATTACK
As others like Breitbart News's Kerry Picket have already noted, the themes of Kirkpatrick’s article directly contradict the reporting of others at the New York Times over the past year or more since the attack in Benghazi. According to Fox News, eyewitnesses to the attack on the ground in Benghazi say there were terror commanders orchestrating the attack and that any claims, like those from the Times's Kirkpatrick, to the contrary are "completely false."

Kirkpatrick’s writings also contradict the Obama administration and intelligence community themselves – including a now-former White House official involved in the talking points issue who has touted Kirkpatrick’s story as some kind of saving grace for himself.

Months and months of congressional investigation have uncovered internal Obama administration and intelligence community communications that show the administration did believe al Qaeda-affiliated organizations were involved in the attack.

On page four of the pre-edited talking points for then-United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice prepared by the intelligence community, the Obama administration itself explicitly stated that al Qaeda connected terrorists were involved in the attack on the consulate in Benghazi.

“The crowd almost certainly was a mix of individuals from across many sectors of Libyan society,” the second talking point on page four reads.“That being said, we do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al-Qa'ida participated in the attack.”

The document is a communication marked “confidential” between a number of different intelligence community officials, including some from the CIA. In it, the author, whose name is redacted, indicates that the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI)“has asked for unclassified points immediately that they can use in talking to the media.”

“I have been asked to provide a bit on responsibility,” the author writes.“NE is pulling together the final product. In addition to other topics, NE will add material about warnings we gave to Cairo prior to the demonstrations, as well as other material on warnings we issued prior to 9/11 anniversary.”

That document was created on the morning of Friday, Sept. 14, 2012, around 11 a.m. Shortly thereafter, the CIA Office of Public Affairs chief of media relations emailed Tommy Vietor, then a White House-level National Security spokesman for the Obama administration, to inform him he would soon receive a list of talking points that included that specific detail.

“Echoing my voicemail to you: You should be seeing some ‘White Paper’ talking points from us this afternoon for coordination,” the CIA public affairs chief wrote to Vietor in an email addressed to “Tommy.”

“They are for congressional use, per their request, re Benghazi issues,” the email continued.

Benjamin Rhodes and another White House National Security press staffer were included on the email, which was sent to Vietor at 11:17 a.m. on Sept. 14.

Sure enough, another email sent from the CIA’s public affairs office to Vietor, Rhodes, and other White House press staff at 3:04 p.m. on Sept. 14 shows that Vietor was provided with that exact talking point, reading in part,“we do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al-Qa'ida participated in the attack.”

Over the course of the next two hours, CIA officials edited the talking points to remove the reference to al Qaeda. During that time, the internal Obama administration emails that Congress has uncovered shows that Vietor asked the CIA press office, at 4:57 p.m. on Sept. 14,“Is there an updated version of this I can circulate internally?”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/12/30...

#92676 Jan 1, 2014
No, "News 12 Brooklyn" did NOT say that "Knockout Games" is the No. 1 "Top Story" of 2013.

"News 12 Brooklyn" said that "Knockout Games" is the No. 1 top story of the year:

a. in the borough of Brooklyn, and
b. as voted by News 12 viewers

BIG DIFFERENCE!

"OutHouse," would you say that "Knockout Games" topped the stories of the explosions at the Boston marathon, where 3 were killed, and 264 injured?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah underwood's post was deleted!! (May '14) Jul 29 Whatever 34
Best place to stay Jul 29 Bag of Bones 2
Where is all the ice..... skatibg rinks ;) Jul 27 haha 5
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Jul 22 skeleton crew 9
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Jul 22 Praisegodmore 32
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Jul 21 Guest 19
Taylor Pettit Jul 16 Bag of Bones 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages