BLUE MAN GRILL, BRANSON's BEST NEW RE...

BLUE MAN GRILL, BRANSON's BEST NEW RESTAURANT

Posted in the Branson Forum

Since: Aug 12

West Plains, MO

#1 Aug 14, 2012
When in town give Blu Man Grill a try. Recently featured in 417 mag as the area's best new restaurant!
We stopped in to satisfy our curiosity and what we found in this tucked away gem next to the Ducks was the most amazing lunch we've had in Branson!

West Plains, MO

#2 Aug 14, 2012
My wife and I were there last week, we had their potato balls as an appetizer they were great!!! My wife tried the T-BLT and loved it, I had the patty melt burger and it rated in my top ten all time favorite burgers. Defiantly going back soon!
larry

Branson, MO

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Charges for water, won't let you share a plate, cold food, over priced.

Kansas City, MO

#4 Aug 15, 2012
larry wrote:
Charges for water, won't let you share a plate, cold food, over priced.
Not everyone will love everything, sorry you had a bad experience just went back and had lunch there today. They had a new special of smoked pulled pork sliders and a really unique coleslaw. The flavors were really amazing together and I ended up putting the slaw on the pork sandwich and just eating it all at once. WOW!!!!! That's all I have to say on that one.
Govenor
#6 Aug 17, 2012
Sebastian, I too have had the opportunity to try the smoked pulled pork sliders. When I was there last, I met J.D. while he was in action smoking. Nice guy, smaller fellow, not the usual large guy you would imagine behind that smoker. Ha..Ha..Ha.. but the food sure is good. Cant wait to see what they'll be up to next at Blue Man Grill. Maybe we'll run into each other some time friend. Don't forget to try the tator balls!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 17, 2012
The mac and cheese is out of this world!
the sweet potato fries are hit and miss, sometimes they are good and other times they are raw.
good food, fun place to eat and reasonable prices.
hootie

Cassville, MO

#8 Aug 18, 2012
They ONLY charge for water if you're NOT ordering any food or drinks and want to take up a seat,seems more than fair to me.labor,cleaning,dishwashing, utilities etc,still costs them $ to serve a glass of water.
And the food is great and an exceptional deal.
hootie

Cassville, MO

#9 Aug 18, 2012
That's pretty cheap if you want to share a meal between 2 people,their prices are very reasonable already,and then complain about a water charge. I think that charge is Only if you're not ordering food (which you're not,if you're eating off someone else's plate).
SocialButterfly

Branson, MO

#10 Aug 28, 2012
After hearing lots of wonderful things about The Blue Man Grill, my co workers and I decided to check it out for ourselves last week. Their onion rings I have to say, were the best I've had. Very crispy and delicious. I also had the macaroni and cheese. All I can say is YUM! I can promise that my co workers and I will be back really soon. If you haven't checked them out yet, you are missing out!!!
Dr Patrick Parnell

Branson, MO

#11 Aug 28, 2012
What a great place to grab lunch! My staff and I (at the Animal Care Clinic) try to go there for lunch as aften as we can, and we haven't been disappointed yet. Wonderful burgers and onion rings, pasta well prepared (al dente), and a wide selection of sandwiches, some traditional, and others quite eclectic ... all of them fabulous! The ownners, Sharon and Randy, deserve a round of applause for bringing something truly unique to Branson. I'm taking my family to Blue Man Grill today for lunch!!!!!
Djbarbre

Branson, MO

#12 Jan 14, 2013
By far....the best burger I've ever had...theirs nothing like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single women? 7 hr Royalty 1
Brad Hogan 8 hr Sally479 1
Life & Times of a Mis-Treated Wal Mart Cart Pusher (Aug '08) 14 hr Cartpusherpolice 31
Anyone know anything about Robert Sanderson run... Mon King Royal 15
what has happened to Branson?? (Jun '14) Mon King Royal 32
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Jul 22 Quindee 12
Brandon's Wild World Jul 14 Calling PETA 13

Branson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages