Why Does Branson Topix Editor Delete Good Posts?

Posted in the Branson Forum

Why Do Delete Good Posts

Ozark, MO

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Why Does Branson Topix Editor Delete Good Posts?

http://www.topix.com/topix/faq

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I remove another editor's story?

Only Topix staff can remove stories posted by an editor. If you would like an editor's story reviewed, send us a note via our feedback form.

Be sure to include the name of the editor.

Who is the Branson Topix Editor? Anybody Know?

What makes a good post?

The definition of a good post is broad, but here are some basic questions that every editor should ask themselves before posting:

Is it news worthy? Does your article cover something that readers in your community will find interesting?

Is it on topic? Your post may be news-worthy, but does it belong on a different page? Make sure that the story would be relevant to your readers.

Is it well formatted? Be sure to double-check the formatting for such things as like line breaks,

summary issues and quotes using the "Preview" functionality on the edit page.

Who is RoboBlogger?
RoboBlogger is an editor's best friend. RoboBlogger checks in every once-in-a-while to make sure your page is up to date with recent news. If the stories are getting old, RoboBlogger will add articles to make sure the news is up to date.

How do I remove a RoboBlogger story?

Sometimes RoboBlogger adds a story to the page that just doesn't belong. These are easy to remove.

Click on the "Kill Story" link located underneath the post and choose one of these reasons for removing:

Off-topic: If you believe that the story doesn't match the topic of the news page.

Spam: If the story points to a site that is not news, but obviously commercial in nature.

Bad Link: If the link to the story is broken. You can also fix the link if you click "Edit" the story.

Bad Summary: If the story summary is problematic. You can also correct the summary if you click "Edit" the story.

Duplicate: If the story is already on the page.

Boring: If it is so boring that you think no one would be interested in reading it.

Other: For a reason not covered by cases above. Note that you will be required to describe the reason before you can submit the change as "other."

http://www.topix.com/topix/faq

Frequently Asked Questions
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Whatcha wanna bet I can start more than you can pull ... one of these days when Im really bored I promise , I'll prove it. Deal?
My-Ya Words n Ozark

Ozark, MO

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Hey SuZ,OK, it's a DEAL-- but

WHAT can you start more of than I can PULL? posts?
SuZ wrote:
Whatcha wanna bet I can start more than you can pull ... one of these days when Im really bored I promise , I'll prove it. Deal?
Whoever that f-uckin' topix editor is,.....(man or woman)

they are f-uckin' tongue-tied,biased- mendacity lover IDIOTS!

They delete it when a blogger posts the truth about slobber dobber city

or the big head city of the Ozarks=branson

......as Jack Nicholson said in A FEW GOOD MEN movie.....

THEY WANT THE TRUTH..... but they can't handle the truth!

bye so long from Ozark

Thanks Doll Baby SuZ

My-Ya Words Inc,-LLC
Ozark Mo.
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#4 Mar 20, 2012
But I like Silver Dollar City ....
If my printer was working I could get in for $30.00 but it isnt, so I cant.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 56 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,086
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Toby 2,879
criminal sentencing set sarah nanette hill unde... 7 hr Truth is Truth 1
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 14 hr Obama Bitches 530
so -you want to be a pipeline welder? (Dec '07) 16 hr Werner78 101
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sun grave digger 303
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212
•••
•••
•••

Branson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Branson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Branson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Branson