I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson ...
Desert Eagle

Phoenix, AZ

#49 Nov 1, 2010
Crystal meth wrecked Branson--just like a lot of other places...
I spent 10 weeks there during the summer of 2000..and I made some lifelong friends.
Now, when I visit I stay at the Hilton Promenade and avoid the 'strip'...
Hannibal lector

Dallas, TX

#50 Nov 7, 2010
What I said is true! I'm not an entertainer, I can and do make $$ here,I just know the inner workings and see the corruption!! It is all true!every word of it! Crooks and thieves from city hall to the drug hotels on the strip! To the tshirt vendors all crooks thieves and liars! Drugs everywhere in this town, no morals,integrity or values, it's a fact!dig deeper and you will see!!
shannon

Clever, MO

#51 Nov 7, 2010
Branson is defenitly not what it used to be. At one time there were true country legends here. They are a thing of the past. Yes there is coruption in Branson, but thats everywhere. I do not understand all the wanna be's moving here though???? If people knew what Branson used to be, they would know the new Branson sucks!!!!! Like where the Landing is, really, they took our park and water front walk away. Greed, thats all that is in Branson nowadays!!!! Also all the churches taking over theatres, Dang, there is too many churches in that town get real. I mean we can find anything to complain about, but the theatre owners need to bring in the stars, and build Branson to what it once was, and could be again.
Go to VEGAS ----F-Branson

United States

#53 Jun 28, 2011
Branson is so freaking lame.... If you got picked on in school and werent popular you might like it, its full of douchbags just like you... So put on your i LOVE JESUS matching shirts and go have some fun at these horrible, stupid, boring lame ass shows.... BRANSON is dying with the old grey hairs, no new generation is going to go for shows like NOAH (the musical!, no joke!) and Point arrow's fucking lame as comedians!.....
Its full of people who cant have a think for themselves and believe that GEORGE BUSH is a demi-god....
enough said!
Cyde CummingsFoley

Ozark, MO

#54 Jun 29, 2011
You are OBDURATE....you reek with MENDACITY
Go to VEGAS ----F-Branson wrote:
Branson is so freaking lame.... If you got picked on in school and werent popular you might like it, its full of douchbags just like you... So put on your i LOVE JESUS matching shirts and go have some fun at these horrible, stupid, boring lame ass shows.... BRANSON is dying with the old grey hairs, no new generation is going to go for shows like NOAH (the musical!, no joke!) and Point arrow's fucking lame as comedians!.....
Its full of people who cant have a think for themselves and believe that GEORGE BUSH is a demi-god....
enough said!
You got DARE AUDACITY and you got UN-MITIGATED GALL to say this about famous Branson.

You are a Branson Quisling!

“Everyone deserves a chance”

Since: Nov 10

Bring God back N2 your life!

#55 Jun 29, 2011
I will be in Branson this weekend...

#56 Jun 29, 2011
Has anyone rode the train, or the paddle boat?
here

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Jul 1, 2011
I happen to love Branson!! Hope to come in the fall.:) And I'm not a old audience member, I'm 30 and love the music they have, Baldknobbers, Duttons, etc. Plus they don't have all that new rock music that you can't understand and no rap.
Goddess

United States

#58 Dec 8, 2011
Branson sucks, worst place I have ever lived. Yes,I will leave as soon as I can sell my house that needed $50,000 in repairs! The home inspector was in the pocket of the real estate agent. Should have hired an engineering firm. No one told us there were no building codes here. Our first clue should have been when the builder & real estate agent told us what "good christians" they were!!

Since: Dec 11

New Orleans, LA

#59 Dec 8, 2011
Branson is what it always has been and always will be.....Business... Fortunately it is surrounded by amazing people in little towns around it that take the sting out just enough to enjoy all it has to offer without going broke. Forget about that trip to the Landing and go have a beer with a neighbor at Bee Creek. Thats wassssup
Bob Schanz Google Me

Ozark, MO

#60 Dec 8, 2011
I agree i,000 % percent

In reality, the air has never been cleaner except here in the industrial state of Ohio. The steel mills are gone, and so is the red smoke. The graphite that fell our of the sky is gone, and so for the most part is the acid rain that used to eat the paint off my father's car throughout the 1950s thru the 70s. There's been a loss of population, and most manufacturing jobs, so, the polluters are mostly gone now. The never ending screeching from the EPA, Clean Air whiners and the like are like cows bellowing at the moon. THey have nothing else to do. If they were really concerned about dirty air, go piss on China's leg for a while and leave us alone. Oh, I almost forgot, the "third world countries" are exempt from being called polluters. You really gotta wonder what idiots are running things these days. Can Nov. 2012 get here any faster??
The Coonass wrote:
Branson is what it always has been and always will be.....Business... Fortunately it is surrounded by amazing people in little towns around it that take the sting out just enough to enjoy all it has to offer without going broke. Forget about that trip to the Landing and go have a beer with a neighbor at Bee Creek. Thats wassssup
realguy

Tampa, FL

#61 Dec 18, 2011
My wife and I have lived in Branson for four years now. If we werent upside down in our home , we would be gone. This last year I met all the big names here while assisting with a national charity. The owners of the shows are phoney people. I do have to addmit that I was very suprised to hear most of them to openly addmit how getting the dollar from the visiters pocket was job one. It was very obvious to me that the welfare of the employee was not a concern. Very disappointing.
Really real guy

Ozark, MO

#62 Dec 18, 2011
While reading what you wrote I thought to myself. Did I write this? Luckily, what really brought me here was the scenery, hills, lakes and weather (four seasons ) I still like living here better than California. Other than working with the national charity the story is the same. So much phoney BS around here.
Bored

United States

#64 Jul 21, 2012
It seems to me like branson caters to the older tourists.. There is nothing there to do if your in your 20s

Branson, MO

#65 Jul 21, 2012
go carts
haygoods
titanic
shopping
outback, ernie biggs, other bars in area.
walk around the landing you will see all kinds of 20s
dressed.........well you know!
john doe

Ava, MO

#66 Jul 21, 2012
ThinkMasa wrote:
If you think BRANSON is bad, watch THIS...
http://thinkmasa.org/videos/branson-west-expo...
Just because you caused hell in branson west ..........

#67 Aug 30, 2012
Shorty Smalls-- Great place to eat!!
nope

United States

#68 Aug 30, 2012
TJMemphis wrote:
Shorty Smalls-- Great place to eat!!
both are closed and have been all summer
kirbyvandiksucka

Branson, MO

#69 Sep 4, 2012
Branson sucks yes. Kirby is gay
Mad mom

Ozark, MO

#70 May 5, 2013
I wanna buy the hillbilly, anyone know if cl still owns it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buyers Beware at Summerwinds Resort in Branson,... (Jun '13) 12 hr Texas 10
Forum that provides objective information witho... (Nov '09) Wed disgruntledresident 75
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Apr 17 Clayton 32
Michael Haygood! (Aug '13) Apr 16 Getting-Around 6
Justice for Jesse Dawson he didn't just die Apr 14 Lastperson2cguilty 2
News Mayor says unnamed billionaire backing Rockaway... Apr 11 Bag of Bones 3
Branson Coupons (Jul '12) Apr 10 disgruntledresident 4

Branson Jobs

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages