I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson ...
Bransonfan

O Fallon, IL

#26 Jul 9, 2010
CityHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your sense of humor and I agree!
Thanks. I was hoping I'd find at least ONE person who would agree with me, and I just did!
Jesse James Presley

Fordland, MO

#28 Jul 15, 2010
Sex Freaky wrote:
I love Branson!
I freakin-uckin' hate Branson !

Branson has got double standards here

Branson cut down THE LIBERTY TREE in the middle of the night so no TV cameras were there to record it

Yet it is now a $500 dollar fine to cut a dead tree on your own property..........

without a permit from the friggin city hall

My cousins wife is Mayor of that friggin no good town

Branson is RAPACITY CITY of the Ozarks
I like Branson

Shreveport, LA

#29 Jul 15, 2010
Will be visiting in September!!!
Bag of Bones

Fordland, MO

#30 Jul 15, 2010
The " Branson Haters " are amusing to listen to.

One can visit the Branson area, have a grand time and NEVER set foot in any theatre. I and my friends do.

Table Rock, Bull Shoals, Taneycomo Lakes = boating swimming, water ski, fishing. You can rent a cabin/condo, visit a park, go shopping at varied types of venues, find a flea market to brouse, see a WWII museum, enjoy a variety of good restaurants.

People have been going to Branson for decades for ALL this ...and the shows. Branson will continue to evolve, and it will prosper - regardless of the nay-sayers and haters.

Most haters seem to be ex-employees who feel they were somehow wronged. Sad.

HATE = an emotion that consumes the host.

“Hispanic Red Neck”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31 Jul 16, 2010
I like Branson even more after I just returned from a Vaction in LA, God that place has gone down hill, one side is a bunch of rich Hollywood Snobs and the other side is nothing but dirt poor people that can not even speak english.
Saul Snodgrass

Ozark, MO

#32 Aug 23, 2010
I hate that %#&*@&% freakin town !! exclamation point
Jesse James Presley wrote:
<quoted text>
I freakin-uckin' hate Branson !
Branson has got double standards here
Branson cut down THE LIBERTY TREE in the middle of the night so no TV cameras were there to record it
Yet it is now a $500 dollar fine to cut a dead tree on your own property..........
without a permit from the friggin city hall
My cousins wife is Mayor of that friggin no good town
Branson is RAPACITY CITY of the Ozarks
Great Food

Rayville, LA

#34 Sep 14, 2010
Texas Cattle and Steak House has great food. Located on the Board Walk in Branson Landing.
I HateBransonDoYou

Ozark, MO

#35 Sep 15, 2010
yes I do I am not a WHINER either
Branson Hater wrote:
I hate Branson - Do you hate Branson too ?

Branson Hater
Ozark, MO
Branson Hater
Eureka Springs, Arkansaw
Posted in Ava,Missouri News
Berryville,Arkansas News
Branson News
Posted in FBI News
Branson Hater
Branson, MO
Branson Hater
Ozark, MO
Branson Hater
Saint Peters, MO
I hate Branson! It is one of the shittiest vacation spots
on the face of this earth!
I'm not a big fan of Steal Your Dollar City
or any of that lame ass country music shit shows
since Johnny Cash died-FROWN-SIGH !
Traveler
Piedmont, SC
I know what you mean. I drove through there the other day and one of their !*%^#$@ stop lights turned red on me. The gall, don't they know who I am?
Pretty Mayor RaeAnne Presley is beautiful
and she has a pretty smile and nice A$$ too.
but I hate Branson !!
Do you hate Branson too ??
I am beginning to hate Branson too.
I was driving up there to work @ McDonalds
the other day,
and them friggin barney fife cops in Hollister
gave me a friggin ticket for no seat belt.
It cost me $114.00 dollars.
I hate Branson !
That's all I got to say about that !
I hate Branson
But not all the time

Willow Springs, MO

#36 Sep 16, 2010
Sometimes
Why Knot

Ozark, MO

#37 Oct 14, 2010
Great Food wrote:
Texas Cattle and Steak House has great food. Located on the Board Walk in Branson Landing.
you are kidding?

United States

#38 Oct 16, 2010
i love the landing! and everything else about branson.
sagebrush

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#40 Oct 16, 2010
I really loved Branson in the 70's and 80's, when Silver Dollar City had more arts and crafts than rides. I was planning on retiring to Branson, but Branson had changed on me by the time I got there. I used to go once a year, sometimes three times, but have been once in the last ten years. I still love Branson and wish her the best.
little gal

Branson, MO

#41 Oct 28, 2010
hannibal lector wrote:
i agree its all crooks screwing crooks and tourists,no stars left they ran them all out,and outside the entertainment there are a whole slew of buisiness owners who are all ruthless crooks as well, branson is dieing, and it needs to die,you cant built a tourist town on lies and bullshit(patriotism and religion), and expect people to never catch on, i will laugh as the crooks continue to lose there asses!!! and the crooks that run the city also lose their asses!!!! branson is dead, one more dead season should do it!!!
Response: Sour grapes? Maybe you're a bitter, stalking, personality with no real talent. Did you leave Branson because no one wanted YOU? Get a life and maybe you won't need to try to tear others down. While you're getting a life, CHECK YOUR FACTS. Many people know all the people you talked about and have VERY DIFFERENT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM....GOOD THINGS....GET JESUS BUD!
little gal

Branson, MO

#42 Oct 28, 2010
Response: Sour grapes? Maybe you're a bitter, stalking, personality with no real talent. Did you leave Branson because no one wanted YOU? Get a life and maybe you won't need to try to tear others down. While you're getting a life, CHECK YOUR FACTS. Many people know all the people you talked about and have VERY DIFFERENT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM....GOOD THINGS....GET JESUS BUD!
little gal

Branson, MO

#43 Oct 28, 2010
CityHick wrote:
<quoted text>
So you couldn't even make it in Branson huh? Don't give up, there is always Wendover Nevada!
little gal

Branson, MO

#44 Oct 28, 2010
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
It must suck to realize youre a no talent piece of trash that is jealous of those who succeed. I'm sure youre better of somewhere else. Hopefully they sell tissues cheap since it seems you whine and cry a lot.
little gal

Branson, MO

#45 Oct 28, 2010
To DunDunit:
Response to your super-trashing of people you obviously don't really know:

Sour grapes? Maybe you're a bitter, stalking, personality with no real talent. Did you leave Branson because no one wanted YOU? Get a life and maybe you won't need to try to tear others down. While you're getting a life, CHECK YOUR FACTS. Many people know all the people you talked about and have VERY DIFFERENT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM....GOOD THINGS....GET JESUS BUD!
sagebrush

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#46 Oct 29, 2010
I love Branson, the haters not so much.
not sure

Yellville, AR

#47 Oct 31, 2010
I work in Branson. The only way you can make ends meet, is to work a couple of jobs. Branson is a really nice place to live if you don't have to work for a living. If you are retired, Branson is wonderful. If you have to work here, you can't make it. I know too many families that have had to move just to get paid a decient wage to live on. I know people with degrees serving hot dogs at Shoji's concessions. When I can save up enough money, I am leaving too.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#48 Nov 1, 2010
Couldn't have said it better myself hanibal! As far as what you said, cityhick, you making a comment like that shows how stupid you are..Have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My ex Billy Taylor Sun Lauraleetaylors 1
Indian point police cheif hamlin Sat Upset vacationer 1
Kellie Johnston (Norton, Ingram) WANTED out of... Jul 21 WCSO 1
News News 3 mins ago 6:02 p.m.Branson police tipped ... Jul 17 Cat Hater 2
Where is the ghetto in Branson Missouri? (Jan '13) Jul 17 Branson Resident 19
News Jim Bakker interviews Mike Huckabee on faith, p... (Sep '16) Jul 15 Randy Mc Cay 3
News Daredevil hangs by her teeth over Niagara Falls... Jul 15 Randy Mc Cay 6

Branson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages