At-risk youths boys' ranch routinely ...

At-risk youths boys' ranch routinely work @ SDC

Posted in the Branson Forum

LUC boys ranch

Ava, MO

#1 Mar 6, 2013
At-risk youths at boys' ranch routinely work at nearby homes

Full story is being told right here and now........

Ken Ortman,
founder & owner of the Lives Under Construction Ranch, near Lampe, said Sunday that at-risk young men from the ranch routinely work under supervision
(they had 30 men guarding 20 boys)
at homes near the ranch and @ SDC, often doing yardwork for the elderly, but he would not say if any had worked at the home where an elderly couple was killed recently.

(But they did mow the grass for the murdered couple. And something that Sheriff Doug Rader is not telling the general population is that the neighbor held those two convict-killers off with a BB Gun, which looked like a 9mm Glock!, til Sheriff's Deputies got there, 2 hours later)

Sunday Mar 3,2013

the LUC boys ranch is a good place for the young boy the problam here is not LUC first why didn't the sheriff look into it when the report was made and second the boys were there in the house next door for 2 days, what are the neighbor's doing. There is a lot more going on, this never should of happen what is missing here is other people getting involed before it is to late

lost for words wrote:

the LUC boys ranch is a good place for the young boy the problam here is not LUC first why didn't the sheriff look into it when the report was made and second the boys were there in the house next door for 2 days, what are the neighbor's doing. There is a lot more going on, this never should of happen what is missing here is other people getting involved before it is to late

I'm sure it IS a good place for troubled boys & we need many more places for troubled/mentally ill teens (& adults even!). There's no point in blaming neighbors, either - in that part of the country, there are LOTS of people who come & stay at places for vacations, etc. It would be too difficult to say who should be at that house next door, otherwise maybe the murdered people even would have reported them. Just no one person to blame for this tragedy.

just look at what happened at KANAKUK KAMP down in Branson

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 14, 2013
LUC boys ranch wrote:
At-risk youths at boys' ranch routinely work at nearby homes
Full story is being told right here and now........
Ken Ortman,
founder & owner of the Lives Under Construction Ranch, near Lampe, said Sunday that at-risk young men from the ranch routinely work under supervision
(they had 30 men guarding 20 boys)
at homes near the ranch and @ SDC, often doing yardwork for the elderly, but he would not say if any had worked at the home where an elderly couple was killed recently.
(But they did mow the grass for the murdered couple. And something that Sheriff Doug Rader is not telling the general population is that the neighbor held those two convict-killers off with a BB Gun, which looked like a 9mm Glock!, til Sheriff's Deputies got there, 2 hours later)
Sunday Mar 3,2013
the LUC boys ranch is a good place for the young boy the problam here is not LUC first why didn't the sheriff look into it when the report was made and second the boys were there in the house next door for 2 days, what are the neighbor's doing. There is a lot more going on, this never should of happen what is missing here is other people getting involed before it is to late
lost for words wrote:
the LUC boys ranch is a good place for the young boy the problam here is not LUC first why didn't the sheriff look into it when the report was made and second the boys were there in the house next door for 2 days, what are the neighbor's doing. There is a lot more going on, this never should of happen what is missing here is other people getting involved before it is to late
I'm sure it IS a good place for troubled boys & we need many more places for troubled/mentally ill teens (& adults even!). There's no point in blaming neighbors, either - in that part of the country, there are LOTS of people who come & stay at places for vacations, etc. It would be too difficult to say who should be at that house next door, otherwise maybe the murdered people even would have reported them. Just no one person to blame for this tragedy.
just look at what happened at KANAKUK KAMP down in Branson
This article from www.topix.com on March 6th, 2013 - "At-risk youths boys' ranch routinely work @ SDC". I just came across it and is states: FULL STORY is being told right here and now.......... Even though the Comments came from "LUC boys ranch - West Plains, Mo"? This LUC boys ranch is here in Lampe, MO - at least where the two Teens Escaped from!!!!!!!!!!
I Found Article showing the FULL STORY on March 6th. I was shocked to say the least! Ken Ortman, admit in parenthesis; "(But they did mow the grass for the murdered couple.)" But, within this article it states in parenthesis ("They had 30 men guarding 20 boys) at homes near the ranch and @ SDC. often duing yardwork for the elderly".(Not just elderly people down Trace Hollow Road had these LUC ranch boys working with only one person in charge - not 20 men).
It appears that statements from LUC Boys Ranch have to hide behind SDC, and I have received e-mail letters asking for our Church that we used to go to and even the VFW and other Churches to have everybody to support LUC Boys Ranch! They don't seem to be able to stand on their OWN - And NOW they are THROWING KANAKUK KAMP under the bus in this article!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump FACTS!!!!!!! Feb 10 FACT 1
Dr. William C. Cone, Kirbyville vet (Aug '12) Feb 9 MALINDA SHERWYN 24
Trump is the next President, Finally out with t... Feb 7 the ace of spades 1
Silver dollar city drug test Feb 4 guest 1
Joe dicken at red lobster Feb 4 concernes 3
Shane Hicks-my name.LUC BOYS RANCH- joke (Feb '13) Feb 3 JS21g 104
bored looking for fun Feb 3 One eyed will 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages