Posted in the Branson Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2013
Branson Pizzas HorseMeat

Ava, MO

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Branson Pizzas Found To Contain Horsemeat

02/24/13

Horsemeat, Burger King Horsemeat, Branson Pizzas Horsemeat, Horsemeat, Horsemeat In Burgers, Horsemeat Lasagna, Horsemeat Scandal, Pizza Horsemeat

Branson authorities say they will report a butcher in Branson to police for selling horse meat
labeled as beef to local Branson pizzerias.

The Branson Veterinary and Food Administration's chief investigator, Michael Rosencran, says samples taken from packages of "pizza meat" produced by a Southwest Missouri slaughter house, showed they contained a mix of horse meat, pork and beef.

This is unacceptable in Branson.

The butcher, in quaint villages like Branson and Hollister, markets itself as a local, high-quality alternative to large consortiums and claims the restaurants knew their product contained horse meat. But Rosencran says a former employee at the butcher's supports the claim it has been misleading customers.

Authorities across Taney County started doing random DNA checks on meat products after traces of horse meat turned up in frozen supermarket meals such as burgers and lasagna at all area hamburger joints.
Taney County Resident

Branson, MO

#2 Feb 25, 2013
I wish you would become meat in a pizza and fed to the feral hogs

Since: Jan 13

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
So the “authorities” in Taney County have enough money setting in the bank to allow random DNA testing of cooked meat from eating establishments all over the County. You and your story are TOTALLY full of equine fecal matter.

Show us original documentation fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,070
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 54 min Colbert 1,832
Church services 18 hr VIsitor 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 19 hr stupid bills for ... 6,930
Milking Mares for MILK is Big Business Now (Sep '08) Thu Stud Mare Milker 17
Who is the best Tattoo Shop/ Tattoo artist in B... (May '10) Thu Eric labanowski 68
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Thu neveratfault 223
•••
•••
•••

Branson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Branson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••