Kenny Edmonds had no business running for sheriff

Posted in the Branson Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
LEO

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

Kenny you are not a cop, you were a jailer for a short time. You were caught lying about your military service and being arrested for Domestic violence. You have no management experience. I love on facebook where you say that you are enrolled in the police academy and that will add to all of your other law enforcement training. Then when you graduate you will be the most current, highly trained officer in the county. If you knew anything about law enforcement you would know that the POST academy is just the beginning. Those of us that are real police officers take many hours of continuing education that is well advanced of the Basic law enforcement class. I hope this election shows you how bad of an idea this was. You went after Dalton when he signed up and got embarresed by making accusations that were false, damn you cant even read a map. You need to get your life straignt and work as a cop and work your way up before you even think about this again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Dont forget to mention that 2 days before the election his facebook page was updated to say that he was a "combat veteran"
For some odd reason that has disappeared.
Now his wife is crying that the ONLY reason he lost the election is because of money and he had no support from his family or friends.
That would to have no friends.
LEO

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 8, 2012
 
hey Joe where did you see her complaining I couldnt find it.
Taney county resident

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 8, 2012
 
Here is a link to what Joe S posted this morning

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/branson-mo/TD...
Anonymous

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 8, 2012
 
I'm just glad it will be four years before we next have to hear from Edmonds and his "posse" (which we all know was just him and his wife pretending to agree with each other)
516 Votes

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I wonder if he'll get arrested again between now and 2016.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

516 Votes wrote:
I wonder if he'll get arrested again between now and 2016.
Just keep going past Beverlys Steak house in Hollister, he will get in his car and drive drunk or go home and beat up his wife again over a "child custody" issue
Does anyone know if he is actually even employed?
516 Votes

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 9, 2012
 
JoeSmuckatelli wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know if he is actually even employed?
I think both of them are unemployed. If that's the case, then it means that you and I are supporting them.....nice, huh?
So, if that's the case, then Natasha shouldn't complain about money preventing Kenny from winning. Go out and get a J O B if you need more money.
Hey, Andy Griffith recently died. Maybe he can go be sheriff of Mayberry.
James Myer

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You all are unbelievable! Dont you have anything better to talk about on here? Slammin Kenny is one thing but now his wife? WTF that all about - you obviously know nothing about her at all - you are pathetic!
516 Votes

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 9, 2012
 
James Myer wrote:
You all are unbelievable! Dont you have anything better to talk about on here? Slammin Kenny is one thing but now his wife? WTF that all about - you obviously know nothing about her at all - you are pathetic!
She's not being slammed as a person, the things that she is saying online publicly are being judged. Anything said in a public forum is fair game. If the wife of any other candidate for any other election opens her pie hole and says something, you know darn well it's also fair game.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

James Myer wrote:
You all are unbelievable! Dont you have anything better to talk about on here? Slammin Kenny is one thing but now his wife? WTF that all about - you obviously know nothing about her at all - you are pathetic!
Sorry-but she ran her mouth the entire campaign. And even on election day she laughs about breaking the rules of a candidate?? she was PART of his election process, the treasurer. she ran her mouth, talked smack and we see where it got them, 516. I am actually very surprised he got that many votes.
but now the local elections are done, lets concentrate on getting the magic negro out of office.
LEO

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I really cant wait for 2016 and see if shit for brains runs for sheriff runs again. I have to admit I was told about topix when num-nuts was attacking Dalton. I started watching and it has been Entertaining seeing Edmonds and his wife stompped into the ground. They kind of pranced around like royaty. This goes to show (You cant polish a turd).
Ashley Moore

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Kenny and his wife werent the ones on here - I KNOW that for a fact. Just goes to show these freakin forums are a joke. Everyone just says what they want with no regard or even posting their real names. This whole topix is a joke!
County taxpayer

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 16, 2012
 
We have the worst police ever. They hide evidence, they destroy evidence they lie under oath. They destroy families, prey on women, they are a pack of low life losers and it is dangerous here because of them.
516 Votes
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 16, 2012
 
Ashley Moore wrote:
Kenny and his wife werent the ones on here - I KNOW that for a fact. Just goes to show these freakin forums are a joke. Everyone just says what they want with no regard or even posting their real names. This whole topix is a joke!
No, actually, Ashley, you're the joke. Ever heard of anonymous free speech?
516 Votes
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 16, 2012
 
County taxpayer wrote:
We have the worst police ever. They hide evidence, they destroy evidence they lie under oath. They destroy families, prey on women, they are a pack of low life losers and it is dangerous here because of them.
Since you're so big on evidence, where's your evidence to support all of your claims?
taxpayer
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 17, 2012
 
Video
Anonymous

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ashley Moore wrote:
Kenny and his wife werent the ones on here - I KNOW that for a fact. Just goes to show these freakin forums are a joke. Everyone just says what they want with no regard or even posting their real names. This whole topix is a joke!
No one with an ounce of sense uses their real name on the internet.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ashley Moore wrote:
Kenny and his wife werent the ones on here - I KNOW that for a fact. Just goes to show these freakin forums are a joke. Everyone just says what they want with no regard or even posting their real names. This whole topix is a joke!
then why do you keep coming back and posting? dont go away mad....just go away
Joe Black

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 18, 2012
 
Sometimes running for office isnt about winning but about getting word out that things need to be fixed. Think about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Branson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Branson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••