National media have elected Obama but...

National media have elected Obama but Mitt wins

Posted in the Branson Forum

Edward Badbuster

Branson, MO

#1 Oct 7, 2012
National Liberal media have elected Obama

There was more than one loser in debate

Media conspiracy denies Obama's debate victory

The news coverage of this presidential race by the three major TV networks demonstrates how desperate they are to make sure Mitt Romney does not get elected.

I used my trusty remote control last week to flick through the 5:30 p.m. news broadcasts from ABC, CBS and NBC. Each of them led their evening news broadcasts with a minimum of 10 minutes showing,

by the way in which they were covering the story, how Romney has essentially killed his chances for election with the statements he made about 47 percent of Americans not paying taxes. Each network had a breakdown of what the 47 percent is made up of, and how Romney has "written off half the country."

This same coverage was continued, again for a minimum of 10 minutes each, on the morning shows of the three major networks the next day.

Our ambassador is murdered along with three other Americans. The Middle East is on fire with anti-American demonstrations. France has temporarily closed embassies in 20 countries over publication of more Muhammad cartoons. Our flag is being burned and President Barack Obama refuses to meet with the prime minister of Israel - one of our strongest allies in the region.

All of these stories are not reported or are under-reported because they are just "bumps in the road," because Mr. Obama has decreed it to be so, and the media quickly agree.

Today, we have all of the networks broadcasting new polls that show Mr. Obama winning all of the battleground states and essentially saying that the race is over. Ohio is gone, Florida is gone, etc. These polls are so heavily over-sampled with Democrats and under-sampled with Republicans and independents that they are a joke, but they provide the narrative the national media want to portray on this race.

The truth is that if Mr. Obama had the large leads being reported by these phony polls, he wouldn't be spending the time he is in Ohio and the other Midwest battleground states. And he certainly wouldn't be spending three days in Las Vegas this week if he had Nevada all sewn up.

Will a Republican ever be elected president again?

Not if the national media have their way.

But the people will have their say and way,

Mitt Romey will be elected Nov 6,2012.
Vagilene

Branson, MO

#3 Oct 8, 2012
I am going to laugh my ass off when President Obama is re-elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life & Times of a Mis-Treated Wal Mart Cart Pusher (Aug '08) 4 hr Mike Hawk 33
Castle Rock May 24 Bag of Bones 2
For George (Nov '13) May 22 anonymous 36
1branson.com altereds posts? (Dec '07) May 13 nomenotyou 37
craigslist lady has this little problem NEED UR... (Dec '11) May 13 donkey 13
Who is Mystery Lady at top of the Capitol Dome (Feb '09) May 9 DUH n DOH 13
Good Shepherd/Patrick​ May 7 Wanderingoff4ever 1

Branson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance