My Challenge To The Christians

Posted in the Branson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

There are FIVE parts to this puzzle. The first part and the last part have been revealed.

Who can solve any of the other?

The Second Kingdom.
The Third Kingdom.
The Fourth Kingdom.
The Third Kingdom. Which shall bear rule over all the earth.
What Kingdom has ever rule over all the earth?

At this point in time I am incline to believe that this Third Kingdom has not yet taken place upon the Earth.

I am not aware of any Kingdom that has ruled the whole Earth at any point in time as of yet.

Are any of you?

This pretty much proves that all those people out there in the world claiming that Jesus's return is in this generation and the tribulation and the rapture and the mark of the beast and all the other various interpretations of the prophecies of the end of times and the book of Daniel and Revelation are in this generation.....

IS INCORRECT.

Because not only has the Fourth Kingdom not yet come to pass on Earth.
Neither has the Third as spoke of in the Book of Daniel.

If this is not so...then I challenge anyone on all the Earth to tell me which Kingdom ruled the whole Earth?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 21, 2013
There has been No Kingdom that has ruled the whole Earth as according to the words of the Prophet Daniel in the Book of Daniel.

I do not care about what if's or theologies or commentaries or well it could have been this or it could have been that or all the other myths and wives tales that I have read and heard.

and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
which shall bear rule over all the earth.
That is what I want to know.
What Kingdom has already ruled the whole Earth?
One Kingdom with 1 King. That is over all the land and water of the Earth.

The Third Kingdom and the Fourth Kingdom are yet to come upon Earth.

That without a doubt proves that Jesus returning is a very very very very long way off on the time scale of the Earth rotations around the Sun.

And all these Book of Revelation interpreters and the Book of Daniel interpreters that we see every where saying all these things that are just not so. Are not hearing from God.

That is all there is to it. Whether you or anyone else will accept it or not does not and will not change the fact that...THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A KINGDOM THAT HAS RULED THE WHOLE EARTH.

Back in the day of Daniel. A kingdom had a King.
And if this Kingdom ruled over your Nation.
You obeyed their laws.
And their King was your King or over your King.
And you paid TAXES to the treasury of that King.
That was King of the Kingdom that ruled over your Nation.

Now I know and understand that this is almost impossible to accept now days as to all the Revelation and Daniel and the end of age and the number of the beast interpreters that be interpreting every drop of rain that falls from heaven. So you do this....GO FIND ANYONE ON ALL THE EARTH. Who can prove when and where and who was the THIRD KINGDOM.

Tell them to come here and discuss it with me. I will prove them right or I will prove them wrong.

EITHER WAY.

Then you will for sure know the truth.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.

Watch these 1 through 13.

It will greatly bless you. These will all uplift your spirit.

2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

10 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

11 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

12 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

13 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.

Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Don't any of you know?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Are you addicted to sin?

There is only 1 way you can break that addiction.

Yes ...You heard me right...I said you can break the addiction to sin.

Are you tired of living in your addiction to sin?

Are you tired of having to go through all the evil that your

sins bring upon you and others.

YOU HAVE TO BECOME ADDICTED TO GOD.

A friend of mine would always tell me,but that is hard to do.

I would say there is nothing easy.

There is no easy way in or out to anything down here on Earth.

It is hard to live a life of sin.

It is hard to live a life of Righteousness.

I am addicted to God.

Which brings me into an addiction to the Righteousness of Jesus the Christ.

Which will take the darkness out of your path, every day you walk in the Light.

When you walk in the Light,you will see your way clear to avoid the pitfalls that are

awaiting you if you walk the path of darkness.

Become Addicted To God
Pooter McGee

Branson, MO

#6 Feb 26, 2013
The answer lies in the very first printed edition of Superman.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Pooter McGee wrote:
The answer lies in the very first printed edition of Superman.
Do you appreciate all those blessings you and your family have that God gave to you?

Since: Jan 13

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
3000 year old earth, virgin birth, pillars of fire, satanic dinosaur bones… You people need to wake up and smell the sulfur. Maybe I should say brimstone.

There is no Great Pumpkin. Just a rehash of myths handed down from when hominids were too ignorant to grasp what a volcano was or why the sun went away or OMG worse yet, how we evolved. Yes I said it, evolved. Thumpers used to ask me how I could look around at the trees and the birds and a newborn infant and not see god or God or GOD… I look at the results of the rovers on Mars; the work performed by astrophysicists and biologists and ask the same question, only in reverse. How can you preach a 3000 year old (or 5000 years or 8000 year old earth) when a drive between Branson and Springfield will show you thousands of years of sedimentary limestone. Take a ride down the Grand Canyon and you will see rocks several millennia older than those seen locally in those highway cuts along US 65.

Does it hurt me that you want to hold onto the lies and myths? No, not really. It just seems such a waste of your energy.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 26, 2013
fresheyes wrote:
3000 year old earth, virgin birth, pillars of fire, satanic dinosaur bones… You people need to wake up and smell the sulfur. Maybe I should say brimstone.
There is no Great Pumpkin. Just a rehash of myths handed down from when hominids were too ignorant to grasp what a volcano was or why the sun went away or OMG worse yet, how we evolved. Yes I said it, evolved. Thumpers used to ask me how I could look around at the trees and the birds and a newborn infant and not see god or God or GOD… I look at the results of the rovers on Mars; the work performed by astrophysicists and biologists and ask the same question, only in reverse. How can you preach a 3000 year old (or 5000 years or 8000 year old earth) when a drive between Branson and Springfield will show you thousands of years of sedimentary limestone. Take a ride down the Grand Canyon and you will see rocks several millennia older than those seen locally in those highway cuts along US 65.
Does it hurt me that you want to hold onto the lies and myths? No, not really. It just seems such a waste of your energy.
I have 2 questions for you that the Lord told me to ask you.

1. Where were you before you were born.

2. Where will you go after you die.

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2013
The lord told you to ask me? Why would he ask you to ask me? Why he not tell you to get the beam out of your eye first? Isn’t that the scriptural way the lord works. Anyway let me help you out; Biology 101 because I will use simple terms.

Half of the DNA was in an egg floating down a fallopian tube upstream from my mommy’s uterus. The other part was in the (wait simple here) little tadpole guy in my daddy’s balls. Mom and dad got down and did the deed. Next thing you know the tadpole guy and all his little buddies went for a swim. If seen under a microscope, it would look kind-a like the start of Iron Man only without the helicopters, cameras and boats. Oh and the swimmers would only have one long skinny leg and no arms…

Meanwhile, the egg had continued floating down the fallopian tube making its way into mom’s uterus. There suddenly the egg is met by the thousands of Iron Man swimming tadpole guys. Only a small percentage of the Iron Man tadpole guys find the itty bitty egg. The Iron Man tadpole guys who found the egg got really excited and tried to penetrate the surface of the egg. They swam and wiggled their tails as fast as they could but alas, only one made the grade. He punctures the skin of the egg. There an enzyme dissolves the head of the Iron Man tadpole guy and Daddy’s DNA comes spilling out…

You can go to the library and find someone there who will read to you the rest of the process.

As for the second question; probably Adams Funeral Home over in Ozark. After that a crematorium then up in a single engine aircraft and scattered over the Mark Twain National Forrest.

As for any additional questions, I just sent my cell number to every Jesus (pronounced Hey Zeus) I could find in the 4-state, so you won’t have to be interrupted Isn’t that a deal
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#11 Feb 26, 2013
I noticed you failed to answer the 2 questions.

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Excuse me dumb mass you failed to to read the answers. As always you thumpers can' see the truth for the blinders attached to you ears.
Done with you.
Check Six... Later
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 27, 2013
fresheyes wrote:
Excuse me dumb mass you failed to to read the answers. As always you thumpers can' see the truth for the blinders attached to you ears.
Done with you.
Check Six... Later
I have the power and authority to make anything happen to you I so desire.

What would you like for me to speak upon your life?

Tell me.

Tell me what punishment you can bare for your disrespect to the Lord's Anointed.

Or I will pick it for you.

You have 1 hour to tell me. Or I will choose something for you.

And I assure you...you do not want me to decide for you.

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Oh WOW! I must be dealing with the Neo of the Judeo-Christian faith. I guess you are the anointed one. Awe Hail, shucks and darn. If I had knowed that there fact, I reckun I’d have been carefuller when I wuz a stompin on yer toes. As I stated before, what a dumb mass. You claim Jesus Christ and as such have the love you and your fellow believers claim was displayed on the cross dwelling within you as well. According to myth Christ got P.O.ed one time and cast the moneychangers out of the temple by fashioning a whip and scourging them. None of the disciples were able to call down punishment from heaven. If they were, don’t you think the leaders of the 11 “churches” would have been a target. So you have more power than John or Peter or even Matthew? Even Paul of Tarsus wasn’t bestowed with such authority. For the third time (mainly for you clarity and understanding) let me tell you, you are indeed a dumb mass

Give me punishment? You will decide my fate? You will call down fire and brimstone or frogs or zits on my butt? Perhaps when swine self-aviate. It has been 3 hours sweetheart, I’ve not been fried, I am comfortably setting in a wooden chair (no butt zits) and I hear not a single croaker outside. What do I need to watch out for?

Check Six… Later
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#15 Feb 27, 2013
fresheyes wrote:
Oh WOW! I must be dealing with the Neo of the Judeo-Christian faith. I guess you are the anointed one. Awe Hail, shucks and darn. If I had knowed that there fact, I reckun I’d have been carefuller when I wuz a stompin on yer toes. As I stated before, what a dumb mass. You claim Jesus Christ and as such have the love you and your fellow believers claim was displayed on the cross dwelling within you as well. According to myth Christ got P.O.ed one time and cast the moneychangers out of the temple by fashioning a whip and scourging them. None of the disciples were able to call down punishment from heaven. If they were, don’t you think the leaders of the 11 “churches” would have been a target. So you have more power than John or Peter or even Matthew? Even Paul of Tarsus wasn’t bestowed with such authority. For the third time (mainly for you clarity and understanding) let me tell you, you are indeed a dumb mass
Give me punishment? You will decide my fate? You will call down fire and brimstone or frogs or zits on my butt? Perhaps when swine self-aviate. It has been 3 hours sweetheart, I’ve not been fried, I am comfortably setting in a wooden chair (no butt zits) and I hear not a single croaker outside. What do I need to watch out for?
Check Six… Later
A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.

And shall depart only at my word.

It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.

If your apology is accepted.

Thus saith the Lord.

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
4 hours now
tick...
tock...

U so funny dumb mass
Pooter McGee

Branson, MO

#17 Feb 27, 2013
When you talk to Jeebus again, could you ask him for tonight's Powerball numbers?
THx
PM
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Pooter McGee wrote:
When you talk to Jeebus again, could you ask him for tonight's Powerball numbers?
THx
PM
A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.

And shall depart only at my word.

It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.

If your apology is accepted.

Thus saith the Lord.

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Been 10 hours...
tick...
tock...
U Still so funny Dumb Mass
Pooter McGee

Branson, MO

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Blow me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah underwood's post was deleted!! (May '14) Wed Whatever 34
Best place to stay Wed Bag of Bones 2
Where is all the ice..... skatibg rinks ;) Jul 27 haha 5
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Jul 22 skeleton crew 9
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Jul 22 Praisegodmore 32
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Jul 21 Guest 19
Taylor Pettit Jul 16 Bag of Bones 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages