Bomb Threat Cleared at Walgreens in H...

Bomb Threat Cleared at Walgreens in Hollister

Posted in the Branson Forum

West Plains Investigator

Ava, MO

#1 Mar 1, 2013

by the West Plains Special Investigator

February 29, 2013

An investigation into a bomb threat at the Walgreens store in Hollister tied up traffic for a couple of hours Tuesday afternoon as police evacuated the building and performed interior and exterior searches.

Hollister Police Chief Preston Schmidt says a store employee received the bomb threat by telephone at approximately 3:30 p.m. The caller demanded drugs, according to Schmidt.

Hollister Police cleared the scene at 5:30. Schmidt says the investigation continues as police attempt to locate the individual who made the threat.

what happend to the story on taking our guns ?

my country tis of thee,sweet land of Liberty

what is happening to our quaint and peaceful little corner of GOD's world, where seldom was heard, a discouraging word, and the skies were not cloudy everyday,like they have been here lately?

one local preacher told me recently, that he remembers a Hollister city limit sign whith these words inscribed on it:
Hollister City Limits:
Population 370 nice friendly people and 4 or 5 old grouches!

why can't we return to those thrilling days of yesteryear when our kids could still recite the Lords Prayer in our Public Schools?

GOD tells us that we can in 2nd Chronicles 7:14,He tells us he will heal our land. we can read something similar about current events happening when we read Daniel chapter 4.

I hope this is not too controversial.

GOD looks beyond our faults and sees our needs.

ps: I am not a Redneck nor a Reverend,
I am a local woodcutter-wood splitter & philosopher.

thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing son (Sep '13) 12 hr Shelbi 2
Tickets Apr 26 Donnie 1
Housekeeper wanting to know of hotels where cow... Apr 23 Guest 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
420~ Apr 18 JBlazeitupabit 1
I am SICK of this FORUM U GUYS TELL LIES ON ME (May '10) Apr 15 Brodave 7
Anyone knows Kelley Hackney Apr 13 Anonymous 1

Branson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages