Review: Affordable Plumbing

Review: Affordable Plumbing

Posted in the Branson Forum

KJB

Branson, MO

#1 Jun 17, 2011
"Affordable" Plumbing came to the house to hook up a shower drain, move bathtub height fixtures to shower height and install the rough-in shower valve. They guestimated a two hour job. They did the work fine, BUT they charged $60 an hour PER PERSON. The catch is one of the men was not onsite except for a few minutes toward the end of their THREE hour job. He was picking up a part in town--probably a 30 minute trip TOPS. The job took longer because only one of them was working and we paid for one man who didn't work on it at all. VERY UPSET--do the math--not very "AFFORDABLE!"
Why

Dubuque, IA

#2 Jun 18, 2011
are you complaining? You got a deal,Tyler Texas is a long way for them to drive to do a job for $360.00
Plumber Joe

West Plains, MO

#3 Jun 18, 2011
Yep, it is a fur piece. Maybe they shudda' called

www.PlumberJoe.com

in Berryville, Arkansaw.

I will Never Waltz with Matilda beCause She Is a Liberal
Why wrote:
are you complaining? You got a deal,Tyler Texas is a long way for them to drive to do a job for $360.00
probably

Montreal, MO

#4 Jun 25, 2011
probably did a way better job and cheaper than Andy's Plumbing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yet another vestige of Branson's past disappear... (Apr '07) 8 hr Sandy Phillips 38
Jewell Cavaness is anti daddy 23 hr missmykids 1
Eric Eighmy should be kicked off the bench 23 hr missmykids 1
Steal Your Dollar City treats employees like CRAP (May '10) Thu grave digger 20
Need your help locals---- hotels with pools out... May 25 Bag of Bones 2
Eric Eighty is anti family May 23 missmykids 1
How to Lubricate Springs on Garage Doors (Mar '13) May 23 William 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages