Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,402 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Yeah

Monett, MO

#6940 Sep 28, 2012
Vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, but it is still self-serving. I asked what do you do to help mankind. My list is lifelong and endless and you deserve no explanation. You are so limited in your thinking.
I've probably had more thoughts go through my head in one hour than you will ever have in your lifes time. You are also able to tell what my life consists of in a nutshell from a few posts? I have news for you. Mankind does not want to be helped. So, yes I have turned my back on mankind.
You to me seem like an athiest. Does being an athiest not limit your own thinking? In your never ending quest to prove there is no God you will never be able to come to a conclusion without bias.
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6941 Sep 28, 2012
thought wrote:
<quoted text>better look in your mouth. You will find teeth that more of a horse, than a dog, which by the way, is an omnivore.
Well YOUR teeth may look like a horse but mine look more like a dog. Also I never said anything about a dog but yes I understand we have K9 teeth just like a dog which is an omnivore. To say a human is not an omnivore would be totally incorrect. Horses are strictly herbivores so you have no strong argument on this as I see. I myself would be horrified if I onlooked as a horse devoured flesh but to see a dog eating veggies does not bother me because they are omnivores and it is natural.
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6942 Sep 28, 2012
I read that lactose is the most used filler or cutting agent found in drug cocaine. Thought some of you vegans here might like to know that. haha
Marty

Kansas City, MO

#6943 Sep 29, 2012
This Prop B was last vote. The current Prop B on the November ballot will be to raise Missouri cigarette tax to $9:00 a carton. Thats a increase of $7.30 per carton. VOTE NO on Prop B.
laughing

United States

#6944 Sep 29, 2012
Guest65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammad,you poor thing. You've got the worse attitude I've ever seen. When you were born the doctor must have missed your ass and slapped you in the face. Then you were probably weened on a dill pickle.I'll bet you are a real joy to be around.
That's good! Really funny!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#6945 Sep 29, 2012
Amount Measure Ingredient PreparationMethod
----------
3 kg dog meat --* see note
1 1/2 cups vinegar
60 peppercorns -- crushed
6 tablespoons salt
12 cloves garlic -- crushed
1/2 cup cooking oil
6 cups onion -- sliced
3 cups tomato sauce
10 cups boiling water
6 cups red pepper -- cut into strips
6 pieces bay leaf
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
1 1/2 cups liver spread --** see note
1 whole fresh pineapple -- cut 1/2 inch thick

1. First, kill a medium sized dog, then burn off the fur over a hot fire.
2. Carefully remove the skin while still warm and set aside for later (may be used in other recipes)
3. Cut meat into 1&#8243; cubes. Marinade meat in mixture of vinegar, peppercorn, salt and garlic for 2 hours.
4. Fry meat in oil using a large wok over an open fire, then add onions and chopped pineapple and suate until tender.
5. Pour in tomato sauce and boiling water, add green peper, bay leaf and tobasco.
6. Cover and simmer over warm coals until meat is tender. Blend in liver spread and cook for additional 5-7 minutes.
Vegan 2

United States

#6946 Sep 29, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I've probably had more thoughts go through my head in one hour than you will ever have in your lifes time. You are also able to tell what my life consists of in a nutshell from a few posts? I have news for you. Mankind does not want to be helped. So, yes I have turned my back on mankind.
You to me seem like an athiest. Does being an athiest not limit your own thinking? In your never ending quest to prove there is no God you will never be able to come to a conclusion without bias.
To answer multiple posts, 1) I can "out-think" you any day of the year. 2) Your brain, heart and arteries are all clogged up with plaque from your very unhealthy diet. Probably also suffering from obesity, diabetes, gout, high blood pressure and other vascular and respiratory problems, just to name a few. 3) What does religion have to do with having respect for animals? Jesus was a vegetarian. He also promoted kindness towards animals. Those who do not follow, are the Devil himself. If you eat meat, that makes YOU an atheist. 4) I have made a significant difference in more then 20,000 peoples lives through the years. ME, alone! So, to say mankind does not want to be helped would make you incorrect. 5) If you have dog teeth you would look like a vampire. And, yes-horses, too, have canines. Look it up.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6947 Sep 29, 2012
Vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>To answer multiple posts, 1) I can "out-think" you any day of the year. 2) Your brain, heart and arteries are all clogged up with plaque from your very unhealthy diet. Probably also suffering from obesity, diabetes, gout, high blood pressure and other vascular and respiratory problems, just to name a few. 3) What does religion have to do with having respect for animals? Jesus was a vegetarian. He also promoted kindness towards animals. Those who do not follow, are the Devil himself. If you eat meat, that makes YOU an atheist. 4) I have made a significant difference in more then 20,000 peoples lives through the years. ME, alone! So, to say mankind does not want to be helped would make you incorrect. 5) If you have dog teeth you would look like a vampire. And, yes-horses, too, have canines. Look it up.
Congrats on excellent physical health-but you definitely need ego surgery!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#6948 Sep 29, 2012
Marty wrote:
This Prop B was last vote. The current Prop B on the November ballot will be to raise Missouri cigarette tax to $9:00 a carton. Thats a increase of $7.30 per carton. VOTE NO on Prop B.
I say vote yes.
Maybe that will get people to quit that very ufal habit
scooby doo

Sikeston, MO

#6949 Sep 29, 2012
Sweetie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the definition of "Pet" in the bill, it is called a domesticated animal. Cattle, sheep and hogs are listed right under dogs on the list of domesticated animals. You are right Farmer Joe. If the really meant to protect only dogs here, it should read dog and not pet.
I think you're reaching, sweetie
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6950 Sep 29, 2012
Vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>To answer multiple posts, 1) I can "out-think" you any day of the year. 2) Your brain, heart and arteries are all clogged up with plaque from your very unhealthy diet. Probably also suffering from obesity, diabetes, gout, high blood pressure and other vascular and respiratory problems, just to name a few. 3) What does religion have to do with having respect for animals? Jesus was a vegetarian. He also promoted kindness towards animals. Those who do not follow, are the Devil himself. If you eat meat, that makes YOU an atheist. 4) I have made a significant difference in more then 20,000 peoples lives through the years. ME, alone! So, to say mankind does not want to be helped would make you incorrect. 5) If you have dog teeth you would look like a vampire. And, yes-horses, too, have canines. Look it up.
I dont know where the Bible talks about Jesus diet but I know he was involved with fish and the Bible is perfectly clear about which animals are fit to eat and which ones are not. Who said I dont want to be kind to animals? I have a great respect for every creation on earth. Eating meat has nothing to do with being a non-believer and yes I do have vampire teeth. There is nothing flat about my teeth at all.
Vegan 2

United States

#6951 Sep 29, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on excellent physical health-but you definitely need ego surgery!!
And you need arrested. I'm sure you have a recipe for babies, too.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6952 Sep 29, 2012
Vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>And you need arrested. I'm sure you have a recipe for babies, too.
What would I be arrested for? You don't even know me. Apparently, I'm not one of the 20,000 you've personally helped. I don't think I have a recipe for babies, but I'll check.....
Civilized

United States

#6953 Sep 30, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
Amount Measure Ingredient PreparationMethod
----------
3 kg dog meat --* see note
1 1/2 cups vinegar
60 peppercorns -- crushed
6 tablespoons salt
12 cloves garlic -- crushed
1/2 cup cooking oil
6 cups onion -- sliced
3 cups tomato sauce
10 cups boiling water
6 cups red pepper -- cut into strips
6 pieces bay leaf
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
1 1/2 cups liver spread --** see note
1 whole fresh pineapple -- cut 1/2 inch thick
1. First, kill a medium sized dog, then burn off the fur over a hot fire.
2. Carefully remove the skin while still warm and set aside for later (may be used in other recipes)
3. Cut meat into 1&#8243; cubes. Marinade meat in mixture of vinegar, peppercorn, salt and garlic for 2 hours.
4. Fry meat in oil using a large wok over an open fire, then add onions and chopped pineapple and suate until tender.
5. Pour in tomato sauce and boiling water, add green peper, bay leaf and tobasco.
6. Cover and simmer over warm coals until meat is tender. Blend in liver spread and cook for additional 5-7 minutes.
You seem to have a problem. It sounds as if you do not appreciate living in a civilized country. How would you feel had you been born a female baby in another country and drowned at birth? There are reasons why we strive to rise above certain ways of thinking.
thought

United States

#6954 Sep 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know where the Bible talks about Jesus diet but I know he was involved with fish and the Bible is perfectly clear about which animals are fit to eat and which ones are not. Who said I dont want to be kind to animals? I have a great respect for every creation on earth. Eating meat has nothing to do with being a non-believer and yes I do have vampire teeth. There is nothing flat about my teeth at all.
You poor thing. I guess you will fit right in with Halloween coming up. Maybe you should see a dentist, because the rest of us have horse-type teeth.
Vegan 2

United States

#6955 Sep 30, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What would I be arrested for? You don't even know me. Apparently, I'm not one of the 20,000 you've personally helped. I don't think I have a recipe for babies, but I'll check.....
I would not bet much money on that.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6956 Sep 30, 2012
Civilized wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have a problem. It sounds as if you do not appreciate living in a civilized country. How would you feel had you been born a female baby in another country and drowned at birth? There are reasons why we strive to rise above certain ways of thinking.
On the contrary-it is the very fact that I have seen the people of other societies struggle for the things we Americans take for granted that allows me to understand and appreciate the underside of our 'civilization'.

“Censure is willingly indulged, because it always implies some superiority: men please themselves with imagining that they have made a deeper search, or wider survey than others, and detected faults and follies which escape vulgar observation”
Samuel Johnson
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6957 Sep 30, 2012
Vegan 2 wrote:
I really dont understand how you can talk about humans being "wastes of space" and "desearving to die" because they dont have enough sense to "stop breeding" and talk about the world being overpopulated and "millions could die" and it "wouldnt help" "the problem" and then talk as if you are some kind of humanitarian. Now which one of us sounds more like the devil? I dont know what that means to be making a "significant difference in more than 20,000 peoples lives". You didnt say if it was positive or negative but i can only hope you are not around any children.
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6958 Sep 30, 2012
I've had a five pound brisket in the oven all morning long and i'm having my pregnant sister over for lunch today. God must be so angry right now...
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6959 Sep 30, 2012
thought wrote:
<quoted text>You poor thing. I guess you will fit right in with Halloween coming up. Maybe you should see a dentist, because the rest of us have horse-type teeth.
Hey, since you have been throwing insults at me from the start, and I have tried to be civil, here goes mine. If I had to guess I would say you are a ball cap wearing lesbian and a product of the socially engineered feminist movement. Either that or you are a twelve year old boy and Kony advocate who was raised on replacement formula and never had a strong father figure. You poor thing. You should be a stearilization doctor for halloween and go around collecting womens ovaries and mens testicles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walking buddy Fri rustyred 1
Walking buddy Fri rustyred 1
rentals (Mar '13) Fri Is that weird 4
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Aug 26 Harly 34
Review: Branson VA Clinic - Lawrence Allen MD (Nov '10) Aug 26 Fred LRR Nam 42
Help with events Aug 25 New to branson 1
Taylor Pettit Aug 16 Catfish 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages