Arrest of homeless guy
Rev

Branson, MO

#203 Jul 14, 2013
The only one I saw showed the officer kneeing the guy repeatedly. That is the same one the police had. The officers own statement is enough. It is not in any procedure to hit a suspect with you fists because you did not wait for backup. Violence begets violence. Once again the real problem is that no one trusts local law enforcement. Too many people have been wronged by them.
Gaye Lisby

Ozark, MO

#204 Jul 14, 2013
There's more to "Tex", Kevin Lee, than meets the eye.
http://theshortlink.com/more-to-tex
That's my blog and a link to the interview I did with him back in March.
Creed

Branson, MO

#206 Jul 22, 2013
That is the problem , the police have no accountability. When a cop lies under oath, he must go to prison. They bully locals and tourists alike and power trip. They need to be fired and all new hired.
Falon

Sparta, MO

#207 Aug 4, 2013
i can be reached on facebook,Falon Forrester (molly rose) i would like to know the latest updates on justin "tex" this is very important to me.thank you.
Okay

Rolla, MO

#208 Aug 4, 2013
This man should be eligible for Section 8 or low income housing. There should also be programs and churches that could possibly help with first months rent and deposit. Seems like this man needs an advocate to help access some of the services that should be available to him. Another thought is if someone has a small empty apartment or cabin maybe they could find it in their heart to allow him to stay there for a small amount of rent or even helping out. I hope and assume he is already getting some services.
Okay

Rolla, MO

#209 Aug 4, 2013
Jeff wrote:
http://bransonmo.gov/news/news pdfs/2013/Press_Release_-_Addi tional_Charges%5B1%5D.pdf
Hmm....that's an interesting turn of events. I gues "tex" isn't as innocent as I first thought.
For Christ's sake he probably gave a different name because they had scared the heck out of him by beating him so bad. Not to mention if he is autistic the fear and horror may have been magnified for him. My God anyone might lie in his situation. Who would want to give those Nazi cops there real name? Seriously.
Okay

Rolla, MO

#210 Aug 4, 2013
Tears
I hate people

Branson, MO

#211 Aug 5, 2013
you freakin bleeding hearts are killing me. THE MAN IS A CRIMINAL, A FELON no less. He fights with the police, gives them false identification and the majority of you retards want to give him a place to live? are you F'ing kidding me?
OKAY states tex shouldhave an advocate. he has 2 free lawyers, what the f**K else do you want? then someone out of the kidness of their heart should give him a small cabin or apartment. YOU f'ing let him move in with you if you are that much of a sucker. it seems to fine for SOMEONE else to hand out free stuff for this piece of crap, why arent you willing to take him in? put your heart where your mouth is
JLB

Branson, MO

#212 Aug 5, 2013
I was on the fence so to speak.
I think the 'TEX' issue should be removed from public debate.
If people whats to help other people, they are the blessed ones.
We all have problems with daily conduct of standards in our lives.
Anybody that helps somebody else is doing right in my book.
I passed by this person many times without stopping.
Now I wished I had taken the the extra time to make sure he was okay.
Something the Police department failed to do.
JLB

Branson, MO

#213 Aug 5, 2013
Whats wants. who
cares.
tex squyres

Lenexa, KS

#214 Aug 15, 2013
J.l.b stands for jobless loser babymolester
tex squyres

Lenexa, KS

#215 Aug 15, 2013
he true story is that yesi was given a trespassing ticket december2012.i got the manager chip removed from his job and his little buddy Donny transferred.me and chip made amends ,he sad I could go back to store. I did was told to leave,went to sit on city property.i sit in front of mcdonalds all across America protesting the disgusting place,my family built this country and if you don't like me setting out there leave my country.judge and you shall be judged.i lived more in on year than any of you will iun your worthless ives.
Tech

Branson, MO

#216 Aug 16, 2013
tex squyres wrote:
he true story is that yesi was given a trespassing ticket december2012.i got the manager chip removed from his job and his little buddy Donny transferred.me and chip made amends ,he sad I could go back to store. I did was told to leave,went to sit on city property.i sit in front of mcdonalds all across America protesting the disgusting place,my family built this country and if you don't like me setting out there leave my country.judge and you shall be judged.i lived more in on year than any of you will iun your worthless ives.
GET A EFFING JOB AND GET THE HELL OUT OF TOWN FREAK!!!
Jerry

Branson, MO

#217 Aug 16, 2013
Why dont you get a job. Not all souls are created equal, and some folks have a harder time than others. You must be a tough guy to pick on someone who is troubled, and homeless. What a wimp Tech.
sheila

Branson, MO

#218 Aug 16, 2013
I was driving by mcds this morning and there he was sitting on the sidewalk looking directly at mcds.
he better watch it. maybe I should show him where the job service office is!!.
sheila

Branson, MO

#219 Aug 17, 2013
hey did they remove his facebook page, it wont come up?
I hate people

Branson, MO

#220 Aug 17, 2013
Sheila, his facebook is still there. i just looked at his incoherant ramblings. How much disgust he has for the people in Branson becuase they wont give him money. he was complaining that his internet was down too. it is really amazing what this guy has done and how he STILL finds room to complain about having a FREE roof over his head, collecting donations TAX FREE, a FREE vet for his mutts, FREE lawyers.
He said his family helped build this country, I just wonder which family it was. The real one or the one that he used the last name of.
Tex, if you read this, I will drive by McDs and honk at you buddy. I will also be the one flipping you off and yelling to find a way to be useful to society instead of being such a burden to it.
I hate people

Branson, MO

#221 Aug 17, 2013
tex squyres wrote:
J.l.b stands for jobless loser babymolester
this just proves that you are a ignorant 'tard.
JLB said he was sorry that he didnt stop check on you. And you go and say that to him.
JLB-you are a good dude for the thought of checking on our buddy tex, but tex is a a-1 douchebag without a lick of sense in his abused head.
sheila

Branson, MO

#222 Aug 17, 2013
I hate peopel I agree with what you said.
I couldnt beleive he was asking for money.
Seriously

Ozark, MO

#223 Aug 29, 2013
tex squyres wrote:
Another LIE falls out your mouth. You did not get Chip removed from his job and you didn't get Donnie transferred. Chad and Shane are still there and you threatened to send him back where he came from. you are nothing but a liar. Get a life and get a job, dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life & Times of a Mis-Treated Wal Mart Cart Pusher (Aug '08) 4 hr Mike Hawk 33
Castle Rock May 24 Bag of Bones 2
For George (Nov '13) May 22 anonymous 36
1branson.com altereds posts? (Dec '07) May 13 nomenotyou 37
craigslist lady has this little problem NEED UR... (Dec '11) May 13 donkey 13
Who is Mystery Lady at top of the Capitol Dome (Feb '09) May 9 DUH n DOH 13
Good Shepherd/Patrick​ May 7 Wanderingoff4ever 1

Branson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance