The KKK is getting bigger in Branson all the time

Posted in the Branson Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2007
sarah king

Ava, MO

#2 Aug 2, 2007
Well, whoppee doo to you! For a bunch of idiots who believe in what they are doing, you sure do hide a lot (secret camp). Go ahead, open your office, you won't be here long
Government Power

Indianola, MS

#3 Aug 2, 2007
Best thin you can do is stick it in your butt Stay in AR. burn your cross on your land
U.S.A. Gvernment Rules
big dude

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2007
Keep your hate out of Branson. We dont want you here. If you come we will do what ever it takes to get rid of you.

All of us in Branson need to let these idiots know they are not welcome here.
kkksucks

Victoria, TX

#6 Aug 3, 2007
You have a right to what you believe, sometimes people just get stuck in the process of evolution, therefore we have the KKK. It's born into them, it would be like hating cavemen or mentally disabled children. Maybe one day the members of the KKK will catch up mentally and maybe one day Branson will build a new bridge, but if they don't maybe it will collapse on the KKK secret picnic.
big dude

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2007
I am so glad you pointed out this is a free county. We can go where ever we want also. WE will set outside of your Office and protest. We will set out side of your houses and protest. We will call the cops if we see you comit any crimes. Better not even Jay walk infront of us.

GO away you are not welcome here.
Kewpie

Redmond, WA

#9 Aug 6, 2007
Love your sheets.Did you get them on sale at The Landing?
tally

Independence, KS

#11 Aug 30, 2007
Ok here you are again, nightmair. please stay away from these people, you need to get your self together first,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 19 min Ronald 1,990
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,446
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr Who let the coons... 247
doom and gloom jim bakker (Oct '13) Sun henery da bull 3
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Sat northwye 324
Church services Aug 28 VIsitor 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Aug 28 stupid bills for ... 6,930
•••
•••
•••

Branson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Branson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Branson News, Events & Info